big slut

they were cool like, ten years ago lmao

Fantasies is a good album

emily always looks so filthy and sweaty
it's so sexy

They're still cool, to a lesser extent.

I would like to fuck her brains out if you catch my drift

That's not very nice.

Grow up and blow away is fucking great. Old world underground is boring. Whatever the next one is called had good songs but felt a bit disjointed as an album. Fantasies was good autotune pop. The albums after are bad autotune pop.

>Old world underground is boring.
Wow, that's unpopular. OWU is my favorite.

>autotune
You don't know what are you talking about.

post sum lewd sweaty emilys
do it for the culture

Culture?

Stood in the front row of a show in Dallas last year. Some hipster band called ibou or something opened for them, they were pretty good . Metric put on a hell of a show, been though there was a lot of emphasis on their overly poppy new album. She still payed plenty of attention to OWU and live it out, which are my favorites. Although damn i wish I could have heard Patriarch on a Vespa.

Emily was like a fucking goddess on that stage . Sweating, belting, looking larger than life in gaudy, shiny, tight fitting clothes. For the the highlight of the show musically was Monster Hospital. She came off the stage at one point and touched some of the audience in the front . I was one of them . I will never forget that moment of physical contact and the brief eye contact we shared. She is a very beautiful and talented lady and I hope they keep making music, even if they've moved away from the sound I originally fell in love with .

I literally just came home after jamming to IOU , Wet Blanket, and Black Sheep. Love this band to death .

I thought this was another rare Thom thread from the thumbnail. Here's a Thom anyway.

yes, culture
just do it please

That song from scott pilgrim was pretty good

This is my goddess.

Oh yeah, Monster Hospital is a badass song.

Check out their album Fantasies if you enjoyed that song.

I will, thanks

Do you think she would kick me in the face if I offered her enough money?

mmh
would lick all over

how to become that microphone stand

Who knows...

fugg
naughty girl

Emily has a superb ass and a sexy voice.

delicious tight booty
hnnng

why are you here every time she gets mentioned

How does her sweat tastes like? I want to lick her all over.

i don't know what you mean

bump