What do white men love so much about Asian women?

What do white men love so much about Asian women?

No memes please, serious answers only.

What do you like about their appearance and general behavior?

memes

white males have cuck-phobia

so they rather marry asian women because they are disgusting / sexually inactive and would not cheat(in their minds)

but of course their asian wives cuck them and go for the BBC

regards türk white women fucker pro

I don't.

They're not tainted by feminism

this.
They are also smaller, and look more femine.

>What do white men love so much about Asian women?
>No memes
Are you retarded ? White men loving asian women is a meme. We already have white women, how could we love asians ?

2 nukes weren't enough we must punish them with dicks

Personally I'm an autist who only likes decently smart people.

It never occurred to me that liking Asians was weird.

Why do hapas hate AFWM relationships?

They know what it comes with.

I like their hair, makeup, fashion, neoteny, and low obesity rate. Also I like ayy lmao faces on any race.

I don't care about the behavioral / cultural memes. Women are gonna women no matter what.

I don't like them exclusively or rank them as #1 either. Some are just plain nice to look at.

The cuteness factor.

They're seen as easy to get for betas who have no luck with white women

They are more 'feminine' in nature and looks than white women, and of course the whole exotic/different culture thing plays its role too.

You could say the same about asian men and white women

I really like the skin tone, it looks much healthier than pale white/freckled. Thick straight black hair is also really sexy. Their facial features are generally less pointed which I find looks more feminine, same with the (generally) shorter stature. My experience (growing up in a working class white town then uni in London) has probably subconsciously given the impression of east Asian girls being comparatively well educated and intelligent. We have a lot of overseas students from rich families and there's a huge number of really beautiful Chinese and Korean girls. I also really like the eyes, can't explain why.

i rike

because they're easy mode for white men. it's like giving up. there's something weird/predatory about seeing it in public -- like seeing someone walking their dog

DELETE THIS

white women look like men in drag

asian women look like asian men which is cuter than whites in general

Petite bodies. Black hair. Dont have a big mouth and usually appreciate you as a more attractive white guy.

Physically short and petite. I like that.

Much more traditional than western women if actually coming from Asia. They're very willing to go the extra mile to make the man happy.
I guess white men just want to feel appreciated. Its much easier to reciprocate and love someone who puts real effort into you too.

Just look at her for fuck's sake

>Papua New Guinea

real answer

memes

>t. strong independent white wymyn

I like any kind of girl, however Asians are usually into nerd stuff or can at least tolerate it.

What the fuck is wrong with your flag?

I usually don't buy into this "low/high test" meme, but I genuinely, honestly think that the reason many whites like asians is because they're low test individuals and asian women are pretty much men in terms of looks.

I only like them if they're busty, Anri Okita-tier godesses. Not like some of these guys here who like the ones that look like/are dudes

White man's burden. It's our responsibility to have sex with women from all over to spread our genes. Just so happen the asian ones are the most attractive ones outside Europe.

What if you like both levels of test?

Also only girl who was into the same cyberpunk stuff I've met was Asian. Or at least knew what Blade Runner was.

i to

>self-hating hapas
>a meme

Most whites who like Asians are extremely shy and lacking in self-confidence. Asian women are, in their minds, more submissive and less physically threatening compared to white women. Additionally, most of these white guys have small penises which is why they need to go after small women.

If you even stare at white male/asian female couple, the white man is likely to become extremely aggressive and start abusing you. This is because they're also highly insecure.

>almancı
>white

>muh traditional asian waifus

They seem to love me. They are humble and delicate and yet approachable. They don't chide my masculinity.

In other words, people like this

Google 'Megalia'

What do not-betas think of Asian women?

Anime/kpop

Memes about them being obedient or something.

I consider them the least attractive race.

Ugliest race apart from black Africans.

Because Julia and Anri

slant eyed ugly yellow pieces of shit can fuck off

Because they're kawaii

>believing this meme

Cuter without desu

There is something extremely enchanting about them. They posess an almost alien grace that is inexplainable.

>a bunch of autistic whiteboys generalize about 2billion+ people based on images of japs

oh look, this thread again.

Behold the power of Asian makeup. I wish ugly white women could benefit this much from it.

t. chang

Because often, white women are more of a man than white men.

I like the silky smooth skin, which asians like to keep very pale and light-coloured.

I like the long dark hair on their head, and the neatly trimmed but not completely shaved pussies.

I like how family-oriented they are, and focused on tother things than just the latest media fad or their careers.

I like how they have been untainted by feminism to the same extent as western women have. How they don't perceive men as a threat to avoid or a competitor to compete against.

nope but i'm asian. nice try though.

park?

Mr. Park? Is that you?

>focus on things other than the latest media or careers

you have obviously never met any asians. probably 30-40% are hyper-career oriented.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE

they look exotic but elegant unlike niggs and their skin apears white which is a plus

most chink girls i know however are short and ugly...

This level of deception is not tolerable.

>I like how family-oriented they are
KEK

>and focused on tother[sic] things than just the latest media fad or their careers.
FUCKING KEK

>I like how they have been untainted by feminism to the same extent as western women have
>mfw

You need to get your head out of the anime and back into the reality zone, dude.

Yeah well the Turkstyle, Arab, and Black Women are extremely unatractive. You cant trust the european Women anymore. Asian women got a Fetish-Status for White men pretty much because there arent viable Options anymore

>salty faggots who have never met a non-westernized azn

try harder

>Turkstyle
Why is this so funny?

I lived in Tokyo and Shaghai for a year you big spastic. You're living a delusion. Future VR sexbot customer, right here in front of me.

Agreed. They just work tons and eat up shitty pop culture.
Still like them though.

Because people who dont speak English properly are hilarious.

Turkish women have manly face/body structures. And they are hairy
Asian women is the exact opposite of it

lad sauce

>alien grace

when you grow up around your sister who farts and shits and has a fat pimply ass, hearing something like that literally makes me lol

lina tuigirl

They're cute

I prefer white girls, being white myself, but I appreciate asian girls
I imagine asian men feel the same way about white women

Don't let them into Black Mesa.

Because with the spoiled disappointment that are white women and the fact that brown women are apes anyway, Asian women are our last hope of actually finding decency and loyalty.

>tfw no more qt asian gf

Well because they're hot and exotic in a different way than usual and we're not used to that
Just look at that girl in your pic for example

>What do white men love so much about Asian women?

PEDOPHILIA

It is it, most of us want young women the younger the better (not too young tho), and since the Asians look way younger than the White women and basically look like kids it attract us.

straight black hair

what happen?

-Physically: They are smaller, which makes them cute. Often thin and petite, though chubby Asians have appeal too. I like the shape and color of their eyes, their straight, dark hair.

-Personality: of course each woman is different, but Asian women (and westernized ones to a lesser degree) tend to be more family oriented and more feminine, which is something I appreciate because it's getting so rare here.

I do find East, Central and SE Asian cultures interesting, and that probably plays a role too.

I've been dating a Japanese girl for almost a year now, and frankly I've never been in a better relationship. I'd even say I've never been happier. Though of course it's not because she's Asian, it's because she's her.

>Tokyo and Shanghai
>Mentioning the most westernized of both countries
>I KNOW MORE ASIAN WOMYN THAN YOU

Ha
Nice try salty fagot

shadows are enhanced in the first part

Not really. I think it is more like easier to get to like a woman if she has not been brain washed by feminist bullshit and victimized all of her life.

They're just more hot look at her

Also here in this city there's like 50% black women, 49% brown women
Of course the 1% of asian women ends up being the most good looking
So don't you dare blame me, if you want me to date white women well maybe you should have made me born in a place that has white women in the first place

It's because pure Asian white women > filthy pink women

My man.

Thanks.

SAUCE?

>maybe you should have made me born in a place that has white women in the first place
>France

I agree with nearly all of this. Even the weird parts about being able to appreciate ayy lmao face.

A mutual love of food and sex.

Fit leg

So you want to destroy your genes with their smallness?
Enjoy having a manlett son.

yah she was pretty qt

The cannibal has a point

Gook getters.

Well, i like:
-rather tall (5'9" to 5'11")
-superslim
-cute pretty face, big eyes, long/slim nose
-perfect legs
-white (= no tan) skin
-long straight hair
-nice bum&rack
Think the typical carshow model or taller modelesque kpop girls.

Honestly, i'd also take a white gf that fits the above mentioned criteria (and is not a feminist cunt) but that is never going to happen.

In east asia on the other hand its not even hard mode...

I am waiting till genetic engineering will make green-eyed asians.