IIHF

Did we win last night?
I got drunk as fuck and can't remember anything.

IIHF general I guess

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jfJqcOp7QIs
nationalturk.com/en/nationalturk-exclusive-interview-sinan-akdag-he-and-his-family-have-defeated-the-discriminatory-german-bureaucracy-20591/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Six_(ice_hockey)
youtube.com/watch?v=7kwpAuxj_BE
tv.sport1.de/sport1/#_ga=1.262851150.390569291.1453332769
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=jfJqcOp7QIs
First for the masterrace, lube up slovakeks

I cucked you last night while you were passed out.

Stop lurking you faggots and start posting, lets get this party started!
Im looking at you Sweden.

K... keep me posted.

Anyone else think the world cup of hockey thing with 8 teams, is fucking retarded and that betmam better allow Olympics

Yeah

If NHL players won't come to Olympics I will stop following hockey. Is one (1) international tournament with all the best players without "oh, we didn't care anyway, muh C team" bullshit in four years too much to ask?

I'll switch to KHL.
i hate betman.
I would really like a dedicated iihf sponsored world cup though, NHL, KHL and all. Like every 4 years. And bigger than Olympics.
Not the meaningless annual tournament

Meant for

yup

>tfw we will beat Schweiz but they will deliberately injure on of our key players

Does anyone have a webm or a link of the "almost 3-3 goal" in SWE-NOR game?

Question for Finns, is World Championship a big deal in Funland, here in Latvia it's pretty big 2bh.

pretty big here too 2bh

Question for Germans, is World Championship a big deal in Germoney, here in Sweden it's pretty big if we do well 2bh.

muslims don't play hockey

Question for Russians, is World Championship a big deal in Rasiya, here in Sweden it's pretty big if we do well 2bh.

What is that supposed to mean? Are you telling me that there are no muslims in the world that play hockey? I find that very hard to believe. I thought that Russian guy in Edmonton and that Toronto guy were muslims.

Question for Latvians, is asking stupid questions a big deal in Latvia, here in Sweden it's taboo 2bh.

Really?

Question for Finns, is being delusional a big deal in Finland, here in Sweden it's taboo 2bh.

You proved me wrong.

jokes on you
nationalturk.com/en/nationalturk-exclusive-interview-sinan-akdag-he-and-his-family-have-defeated-the-discriminatory-german-bureaucracy-20591/

Question for Swedes, is being a cuck a big deal in Sweden, here in Czech Republic you are laughed at.

Looks good. It alls comes down to who win the last group stage game between Finland and Canada I'd say.

If Canada wins the group, the final will be between Canada and Czech Republic or Finland (50/50).
If Finland wins, Canada will face Finland (65%) or Russia (35%) in the final.

Question for Czechs, is inability to banter without resorting to shitty Sup Forums shit a big deal in Czech Republic, here in Sweden you get laughed at.

We are intentionally delusional

Nice

what you watchin now

danmark
prepare ur agnus :D :D :D

Nothing
Waiting for swe-sui

F1 tbf

>the kazakhs lost
>now we don't have to beat latvia to avoid division I
you're not getting rid of us

vif norge ;_;

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Where are the memes

>the city of Červenka's aim

Scaaar.

Scaaar.

Nobody watching today?

how long before another nation enters the top 8-ish. I feel like they have their moments sometimes in this tournament, even though things are in their favour.

watching the Denmark game, is the other one more fun?

Guise lets talk about reasons why Červenka sucks so brutally

everyone outisde big six is and always will be irrelevant
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Six_(ice_hockey)

Top 5 is
Canada
Russia
Sweden
Finland
Czech

under that it's trickier

GER - USA is a fun game.

okay, I'll switch over

Hello

Is there any real reason that is never going to change? I admit it is improbable, but maybe possible

>usa hasn't won since 1960
damn I thought usa was good?

Germanys better tbqh

I mean Suiss has gotten silver and Slovakia has gotten a bronze I think, so they aren't wholly irrelevant just mostly.

blitzkrieging the yankees!

Kings of silver.

Lack of player creating infrastructure and lack of interest in buildin it means it will probably forever remain this way.

Just look at player numbers and compare the big six with the rest.

Slovakia somehow managed to cling on the czechoslovak legacy for few years but frankly they dont even deserve to stay in the elite division these days.

China will be a hockey superpower in 30 years
t. knower

this chart would be even better if you could see the evolution of the playerbase. Lets say Germany doubles their number of players over 10 years, that wouldn't really be impossible would it, they just have to convince all the muslim immigrants to start playing hockey.

Based Greiss is gonna win this game on his own

wow Germany might actually pinch a quarterfinal spot. gj

>more kadris
Please no

stream for GER-USA?

the chart shows that number of players isn't everything. There's a difference of factor 10 between Sweden and Canada just within the big six. I think you are probably right though in the end, the big six will remain unchallenged.

>not per capita

What a worthless chart

just use a vpn, there are even addons for this, just load the stream and then turn off the proxy.

>binland being insecure again

Damn there are a lot of hockey players in Finland. They got like 5 million people living there right? Like Norway.

We got like 6000 players.

DANMARK IS KILL

qq

we just love hockey. me and most of my friends played when we were kids

iktf at least you are rich as fuck

>Based Germoney

Americaitlyns on suicide watch

>American hockey

Well fuck

germany is screwed!

>turn on stream
>USA scores

Fucking luckers!

>getting scored on by a bunch of kids and career AHLers

>still forcing the AHL meme

refpuck

fuck the refs

refpuck desu

I mean, they are literally career AHLers, the most veteran NHL player on the team is a deadmonton center with a career high of a 16 point season

FUCK THE REFS

HAHAHA TIME FOR REFS

seriously rigged fuck you dahmark

>waiting for cuties to screenshot
>receive this

AMERICAN hockey league > NHL

>It's a 'czechs absolutely wreck Russia or Sweden but choke hard with Latvia and Denmark' tournamennt
g*ddammit fuggen memes

tsuuuuuuunamiiiiiiii

anyone got a link to a working stream of the USA Germany game?

youtube.com/watch?v=7kwpAuxj_BE
use vpn if blocked

>tv.sport1.de/sport1/#_ga=1.262851150.390569291.1453332769

ty

Who /final solution/here?

>german player tackles the ref
kek

Ok i see that finnish delusion is taking a turn for the worse. i guess i should expect this since you're a very lonley finn on a sunday night which means crippling depression and questionable amount of alcohol consumed to generate happy thoughts which you then try to delude yourself are real but they're not then you contemplate suicide but the fact that we are here chatting with you is the only thing (and your mom) from keeping you from committing sudoko and also you're hungry so you run to your local kkk-store to buy energy drinks and beer sauseges and then you come back to shitpost some more.