Whats up with the Russia will invade europe meme...

Whats up with the Russia will invade europe meme, hasn't Putin already stated numerous times that he has no plans for a war/invasion?

why is the media preparing us for a 'war'?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nk7uMKeYCEk
economist.com/blogs/easternapproaches/2013/01/eu-funds-bulgaria
rt.com/news/367491-trump-reassurance-nato-us/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZunZuneo
americaforbulgaria.org/grants/view/2gwCxLQz
youtube.com/watch?v=PThckS8r8dM
visitsochi.net
visitkazan.ru
vladivostok.travel/en/
visitkamchatka.ru
visit-petersburg.ru/en/
wikitravel.org/en/Norilsk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Russia
>capable of waging that kind of war

I think it some kind of mind disease.

It actually makes me laugh every time.

Fear mongering plus left over Cold War sentiment. Since Trump and Putin have both said they want peace between America and Russia, the pro-EUSSR shills need something to scare their gullible citizens into believing that the Union and an EU army is essential to their survival. Russia is one of a menagerie of unfounded boogeymen that the media likes to put on at least once a week.

It's also the different culture to us, and the mystique behind Russia (largely in part because of Cold War attitudes lingering). Whenever Putin comes on TV, they try to pass him off as this wannabe tough guy when he's in fact masculine. Anything masculine on Western TV is generally attacked.

Putin also said that there are no Russian troops in Ukraine. Do you believe in everything that someone tells you? Like, why would people tell lies?

They're just looking at a common enemy to push the stupid Idea that is an unified EU army.

He doesn't seem like the type that would lie

>Russian troops in Ukraine
War is over in one-two weeks in that way.

It's just warmongering politicians and propoganda.
They get normies and people who actually believe the bullshit they see on the news to get scared and use it as an excuse to take away more liberty and increase surveillance and spend more on defense.

Just because Putin's said he doesn't have plans doesn't mean he doesn't. Geopolitics proves that Russia will always be interested in pushing or controlling west towards the Carpathians because the great European plain is Russias biggest geographical weakness.This was the point of the USSR, the further west Russia controls, the more secure Russia is.

Cool nickname.

He is trying to get sympathy from young European nationalists, check out propaganda: Russia is presented as militaristic country, a lot of times Russian women in military uniform are in media, Putin is criticizing European open borders policy, etc.
He used such nationalists in war in Ukraine, they did the dirty job and he got rid of them when he didn't need them anymore

Kinda funny all my online shit is named Nipoleon Bonerparty, and I like European Geopolitics.

Europeans waged war with Russia long before you "countries" even existed.

This

This.

Of course they won't invade Europe.

They'll just nuke several countries in it like Norway, Denmark, Romania or, naturally, Poland.

They also like to joke about how long it would take their glorious patriotic army to reach various european capitals.

The fact that they are rewriting and whitewashing history of soviet union does not inspire confidence either.

If you think OUR media are biased, you should try watching THEIRS.

>If you think OUR media are biased, you should try watching THEIRS.
Valid argument hehe

It actually is.

Our media for instance are very objective. They even go out of their way to invite russian propagandists to say their piece and the anchors don't mock them or attack them.

>They'll just nuke several countries
never going to happen, unfortunately

To unite, you need a common goal. Most easy goal is a common enemy.

>watching news

Why do the Russians want to invade so many east euro countries, what's the point? When we mess with the middle east it's for oil, what does east Europe have that they want?

territory and to make motherland proud, dont ya think?

How very 19th century

> They'll just nuke several countries in it like Norway, Denmark, Romania or, naturally, Poland.
if Russia's attacked, you mean?
or do you think Putin will do it for the kicks or something?

This is ex-soviet zone of influence. We still have industry and cultural references over there.

I don't want to invade anything, so are most of the people I know

>hasn't Putin already stated numerous times that he has no plans for a war/invasion?
Yes, Putin never lied like an old gypsy before, right?
Also no, Russia can't invade Europe, it can invade and stir shit up in several neighbouring countries, like Georgia and Ukraine.

True
we will wait

>Why do the Russians want to invade so many east euro countries, what's the point?
Russia is a shithole so the dear leader wants to have a big scary enemy to hold it all together. If there's no enemy, the regular people might ask themselves why they're living ten times worse than the fascist Eurogays.

>we will wait
Lika the last time?

> Russia is a shithole
I checked you flag 3 times
are you visiting bulgaria?

Глeдaй кaк pycнaцитe ce пoдигpaвaт нa тaкивa лeкeнцa кaтo тeб
youtube.com/watch?v=Nk7uMKeYCEk

In all fairness, they can, but the Elbe is their limit.

>The fact that they are rewriting and whitewashing history

A byproduct of Western historiography doing literally the same to them for nearly half a century.

The Soviet Union used the Warsaw Pact as a buffer zone against the West.

>I checked you flag 3 times
Objectively Russia is a shithole. Even comparing it to Bulgaria (the shittiest EU country who was a Russian satellite for half a century and is filled with cucks like ) it's still worse.

Now compare your shitty great motherland to countries like Germany, France or the US, not small Balkan states.

Wow, suprised by the fact Yugos still defend and support Russia

I have dacha in bulgaria literally crimea tier (shithole)

>Putin stated
He literally stated that invading Crimea is a ridiculous idea and that it is ukrainian.
He won't invade Europe of cause but he will push his interests there

You're free to sell it and leave.
I don't see any Bulgarians going to Russia for vacations or education or work. Guess they just don't realize how cool and rich Russia is.

I don't see bulgarian education in top

Only one summer russians dont get on holiday here in your "european" shits cant make the "eu" budget. You are the cancer tb h
and this is what you are doing
economist.com/blogs/easternapproaches/2013/01/eu-funds-bulgaria

And yet you come here by the thousands.

Again you can't say your country is not a shithole and compare it to some Balkan country which was a Russian satellite and still has a big Russia fifth column. Compare Russia to some Western Euro country if you're so great.

They've already invaded Ukraine, Georgia, Chechnya?

retards from butthurt belt and western europe just love to spread this meme. russia is weak but if everyone thinks they'll invade for no reason it's not that bad for russia actually coz no one tries to provoke them

I don't think Russia is stupid enough to attack NATO or EU countries. That does not mean we are their friends, though. I hope that one day they will join NATO and the entire western world can form one solid force against China and radical Islam, but as long as Putin is in power there and the military-industrial complex still rules our countries that can't happen.

>they
>invaded
so what?
you invaded Iraq with muricans, isnt that hypocrisy?

Fuck off, Russian cuck. I bet if Russia invades Bulgaria you'll be the first in line to offer your butthole to them.

Yes, but now the man who led us into Iraq is no longer in power and widely reviled as a sociopath.

Putin is still in charge, and Russia is not a functioning democracy.

>Russia in NATO
aint happen unfortunately, there were severel times this could happen and were declined.

Bush and Blair are both long gone and are probably the most hated figures in recent US/UK history. Meanwhile Putin could hold a referendum on being Czar and would probably win with 80% of the vote because of the retarded complex Russians have with needing to always be ruled by a dictator and treating any attack on them as an attack on Russia as a whole.

Lmao russkie subhumans on suicide watch

rt.com/news/367491-trump-reassurance-nato-us/

>widely reviled
so what?
he has the right to be elected again
you have this on you - empty words

>against China

Again that would only lead to an apocalypse scale conflict. The big 3 should unite, clear out all the dictatorships and civil war shitholes and divvy up the territories. Peace at last.

>I hope that one day they will join NATO

How could Russia join the military organization that was founded only for the purpose of opposing Russia?

I try to remember the reactions of every Russian cuck here to the election of Trump. The joy and hope they have that he would remove the American troops from Europe and put an end to NATO and how the glorious Russian troops will march and liberate everything in Europe. Oh, I wish remember that and see their pathetic faces when it doesn't happen.

We come here only to spend holydays because of you warm climate and cheap whores
don't show off

Also personally i genuinely hope we'll make them as weak and poor as possible with the sanctions first. (their women are moving to the west en masse already to work as prostitutes which is humiliating to russian '''people''' as a whole).

Then we will attack them and destroy. Russian trash has to be purged or enslaved.

>Meanwhile Putin
common now, you would say that for ANY Russian leader because media told you that way
The fact is color revolutions, chaos and wars after that are not made by the russians
proof en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZunZuneo

Do I need to really repeat it again?

Compare your huge oh-so great bydlo shithole to Western countries, you retard, not to us. Fucking subhuman.

I'm aware, in fact is was suggested by Poland of all countries as recently as 2009. It becomes slightly more likely with President Trump but for it to happen the west needs to get over their McCarthyist bullshit and Russia needs to get over its special snowflake syndrome.

If it is actually managed during the next 8 years it will go down as one of the biggest victories for diplomacy ever.

We only need to recognise them as the threat they are both economically and culturally. The Chinese way of life is simply incompatible with ours, at least there is some common ground with Russia.

Because NATO should not serve that purpose anymore. Also as the Bulgarian user I responded pointed out there have been several points in the past 25 or so years where Russia joining has been an actual prospect.

See

I'm aware that the media constantly lies about Russia and Putin. That became extremely clear during the US election. That doesn't mean Putin is good though.

what he has to compare? Moscow is 12 million and is one of the most expensive towns, we are barely 7 million and are the chepeast eu shits even for them. You are either retard or a teen, go read or fap to something

>Compare your country suffered revolution 20 years ago with USA money dump
no thanks at least we have an excuse for being shithole

media brainwash teens here daily its fucking disgusting
americaforbulgaria.org/grants/view/2gwCxLQz

Don't get yourself in other people's conversations, your Russian cuck. All of you are clinically retarded and your "argument" about how Moscow is big and expensive and thus better than my country is idiotic.

Yeah even shithole like Ufa is better than your country even if it's in EU

Do I really really need to say it for the fourth time?? Really?

Compare the shithole Russia to Western countries, not to Bulgaria.

It's not a very complicated concept, you stupid person.

I already said dumbfuck we have completely different conditions with Europe

So we can all agree Russia is a shithole then.

Still better than anyone in eastern europe

my country is a shithole, but yours is a bigger one, I personally think Russia is great

>compare
actually you are the one who wants to compare. Do you know why? Who told you they dont like how they live? Maybe Usher or Lil Wayne? See yourself. You are not american but play it like you have murican or even eu standarts. Truth is here is shit and you are the last person who can play "western" or "murican". cucked teen cuck.

But that's wrong. Lots of countries in Eastern Europe are much better - the Balts, Poland, Czech republic, Hungary, for example.
If you get into account non-economy stuff like murders, crime, drug addicts, alcoholics, then it gets even worse for Russia.

>B-But that
I have bad news for you teeno

youtube.com/watch?v=PThckS8r8dM

solid reasoning 10/10

>implying Russia ever invaded anyone

Lel, I was in Bulgaria, if you think Russia is worse you are deluded.

You a low IQ subhuman who can't even take part in a discussion. Now you're just saying some random shit and implying some random shit.
My original comment was how Russia is a shithole and thus the leader needs to get the propaganda going about some outside threat so that the masses accept their shitty living conditions. Then the stupid Russian and you started saying how Bulgaria is a shithole, like that is some logical argument to what I just said. Then other bullshit about how Moscow is expensive and big so that also means Bulgaria is a shithole, again with no logical connection to what I said in my first post. Now you're claiming I'm pretending to be an American and than some American rappers influence what I say and think.

I'm leaving this retarded thread. It's sunny outside and I need to buy myself some shoes for the winter. You go wank to some men marching on the Red square and keep dreaming how you're gonna get liberated form the EU/NATO slavery or something like that.

Sorry, I can't say I've been to Russia because why would I? I bet it's fantastic.

implication about Bulgaria is that Russia doesn't need artificial outside threat than Bulgaria does, bro

in fact, since living conditions in Russia have increasing dramatically inside a single generation's lifetime, it's countries where current generation might live worse than the previous ones that need invented "wars on terrorism" and "menacing Russia" or "China" or "WMDs" etc

Because Russia is a shithole and russians want to make everything like Russia. They want world to become one big toilet

>not visiting glorious St.Petersburg

it's pretty nice
visit Sochi or Kazan or Piter, or Far East or Karelia or Altai

magical places, all unique and very interesting

All these countries are the same since 1990 even with EU memebership.
Meanwhile we passed way from shittiest shithole to meh tier

>giving more land
>to russia
on what plane of existence is this necessary
as if they don't have enough land already

some links to start from
visitsochi.net
visitkazan.ru
vladivostok.travel/en/
visitkamchatka.ru
visit-petersburg.ru/en/
wikitravel.org/en/Norilsk

Our land is shit. We need warm oceanic port. At least one.

Our land is literally plasticine nothing will grow here except wheat

our country is 90% desert but we don't go invading cunts

you have no neighbouring cunts

>russia
>not imperialistic

through all the years, whether it's the muscovy, the tzardom or the soviet union, russia has always tried to expand. heck, they've raided ukraine just few years ago.

not an argument

You live in fantasies. If anything Russians are very sceptic about any US leaders and their speeches. Everytime they talk about fixing relations they dail to do it.

I was happy with other anons all over the world cause Trump winnig showed great failure of the system, media, old pol families and clans like Clinton, he wasn't even pro-russian, despite the faggots want to shittalk about Russia and those hacks and how he is a puppet etc. So this really was a joy for many to see this shit to fall.

But my face won't change a bit whenever Trump fails to do according his election speech, Yavor, as you dont even understand what Russians think about it. And btw, congrats with Radev.

(you)

oh, a shithead

sure it is
maybe we really ahould take the continent and then preach peace
after all, as it is, we border North Korea, China, Iran, Jihadi lands and NATO
if we pushed all of that warmongering crap into the sea there can finally be peace
well, maybe leave India and Nordics and nice countries like Spain and Greece etc