/last.fm/

Last.fm thread

Paste your taste:
pastemytaste.pe.hu/

Friends who listen addon: addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/friends-who-listen/
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/friends-who-listen/meggmbmcebhnbamegfmejpokkjhcnmih

Discord chat for EXTREMELY HIGH discourse discussions:
discord.gg/MuzY7zr

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/CrimsonEmperor
last.fm/user/LiptonConjure
last.fm/user/TheRingshifter
last.fm/de/user/KayNathrakh
last.fm/user/lukukekeleluluk
youtube.com/watch?v=GQVlNt6DAxY
last.fm/user/drfrostymilk
last.fm/user/mitsurin
last.fm/user/Todestrieb-
last.fm/user/SuddenL
last.fm/user/mattazathoth
last.fm/user/MC_Webmasta
last.fm/user/hippopcrates
last.fm/user/hjeg
last.fm/user/crywalkers
last.fm/user/gebbg
last.fm/user/PlatinumBerlitz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

>Last 7 days I have been into Richard Wagner, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Nikolai Yakovlevich Myaskovsky, The Shadow Ring, Edvard Grieg, Giacomo Puccini, Bob Dylan, Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky, Alexei Stanchinsky, Giuseppe Verdi, Bob Dylan and The Band, John Cale, The Copper Family, A.L. Lloyd, Government Alpha, Contagious Orgasm + Government Alpha, Rudi Arapahoe, Nic Jones, Insurgent, Nico, Roy Harper, The Pentangle, Byron Allen, Chihei Hatakeyama & Dirk Serries, Giuseppi Logan, Jason Lescalleet, Kevin Drumm, Roberto Cacciapaglia and Koufar.

last.fm/user/br34d-h34d

>I'm into Deftones, Weezer, Radiohead, Nine Inch Nails, System of a Down, Static-X, Darkest Hour, Thrice, He Is Legend, The Smashing Pumpkins, Evergreen Terrace, Reggie and the Full Effect, Fall Out Boy, Title Fight, Guided by Voices, Poison the Well, Converge, Death Grips, Fear Factory, Oathbreaker, Sunny Day Real Estate, Kanye West, Young and in the Way, The Bled, Exotic Animal Petting Zoo, Whirr, Interpol, Against Me!, Filter, Isis, Cloud Nothings, Bloc Party, blink-182, Death Cab for Cutie, An Autumn for Crippled Children, Taproot, Code Orange Kids, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Foo Fighters and Alexisonfire.

last.fm/user/CrimsonEmperor

Rec me shit, tell me about Christ, do whatever.

last.fm/user/LiptonConjure

>Last 7 days I have been into Wire, Bloc Party, Simon & Garfunkel, The White Stripes, Beck, Belle and Sebastian, Elvis Presley, Le Tigre, The Long Blondes, The Verve, Morrissey, Big Black, David Bowie, Sam Cooke, Edan, Tim Buckley, Curtis Mayfield, Death Grips, Jamie xx and Roy Harper.

If you rec me something good Ill give you a cookie.

last.fm/user/TheRingshifter

Last 1 month I have been into clipping., ABBA, Carly Rae Jepsen, Muhal Richard Abrams, Johnny Adams, Radiohead, Årabrot, Françoise Hardy, Ka, Johann Sebastian Bach, Jessy Lanza, Astor Piazzolla, Miles Davis, Run the Jewels, U.S. Girls, Devo, Shining, Khalifa Ould Eide & Dimi Mint Abba, Abra and Frank Zappa.

>random screengrab by me

last.fm/de/user/KayNathrakh

>Last 7 days I have been into Bethlehem, :Of the Wand & the Moon:, Mayhem, Inquisition, Nargaroth, Impaled Nazarene, Death in June, Agruss, Sepultura, Blood Axis, Besatt, Blut aus Nord, Duszę Wypuścił, Goatmoon, Venom, Narjahanam, Candlemass, Pyha, Satanic Warmaster, Shitfucker, Urn, Emperor, Funpark Bernd, HammerFall, Darkthrone, Iron Maiden, Von Thronstahl, Baja Mali Knindza, Chrworsch and Furia.

Bibit hera, bibit herus,
bibit miles, bibit clerus,
bibit ille, bibit illa,
bibit servis cum ancilla,
bibit velox, bibit piger,
bibit albus, bibit niger,
bibit constans, bibit vagus,
bibit rudis, bibit magnus.

last.fm/user/lukukekeleluluk

last 7 days I have been into Julie Byrne, Stars of the Lid, Alejandra and Aeron, Natural Snow Buildings, Michael Hurley, Rachel's, Joanna Newsom, Ratking, Dumb Type, Andy Stott, Fennesz, Kevin Drumm, Three 6 Mafia, Food For Animals, Loren Mazzacane Connors, Melody's Echo Chamber, Weyes Blood, Arab on Radar, Circuit des Yeux and La Monte Young

This is me.

Didn't mean to reply to you but now that I look, you should probably check out Richard Dawson

youtube.com/watch?v=GQVlNt6DAxY

Thanks for the rec man, you get a cookie.

>Last 1 month I have been into The Crownhate Ruin, Hoover, Seam, Helmet, Slint, Maurice, Shellac, Sunny Day Real Estate, Boris, Minutemen, On The Might of Princes, Bitch Magnet, Don Caballero, Rodan, The Jesus Lizard, TotorRo, Cocteau Twins, The For Carnation, Watter and Battles.

last.fm/user/drfrostymilk

Hi friends!

Last 7 days I have been into Colour, Invalids, Frank Ocean, St. Vincent, Dance Gavin Dance, CHON, La Dispute, Flume, Modern Baseball, The Beatles, The Sound of Animals Fighting, Do Make Say Think, Mastodon, Mogwai, Nirvana, Panucci's Pizza, Periphery, TTNG, A Great Big Pile Of Leaves, Baroness, Bats, Chunk! No, Captain Chunk!, If These Trees Could Talk, Led Zeppelin, Pomegranate Tiger, Tera Melos, The Constructus Corporation, The December Sound, You Blew It! and 檸檬精 V.N.P Crew.

last.fm/user/mitsurin

last.fm/user/Todestrieb-
>Last 7 days I have been into Jason Molina, Toll, Bodychoke, Songs: Ohia, Body Sculptures, Factrix, Ramleh, Failure, Skullflower, Magnolia Electric Co., Hum Of The Druid and Bonnie 'Prince' Billy.

Last 12 months I have been into They Might Be Giants, Radiohead, Savant, Caribou, Hot Chip, Kanye West, Daft Punk, Toby Fox, deadmau5, James Blake, Renard, Kendrick Lamar, Lone, Flying Lotus, Baths, Cut Copy, Sufjan Stevens, Siriusmo, Gorillaz, Grimes, Justice, Disclosure, Darius, Crystal Castles, KNOWER, Ratatat, Burial, Scissor Sisters, LCD Soundsystem, Breakbot, Thundercat, 2 Mello, The Queenstons, Metronomy, Flume, Furries in a Blender, Madvillain, Queens of the Stone Age, CHVRCHES, The Flashbulb, Death Grips, Disasterpeace, Anamanaguchi, Neon Indian, Blank Banshee, NegaRen, Toshio Masuda, Carly Rae Jepsen, Childish Gambino and Mystery Skulls.

last.fm/user/SuddenL

Last 7 days I have been into David Sylvian, Japan, Moenia, The Smiths, Sparklehorse, Prince, Everything But the Girl, Morrissey, The Avalanches, Buckethead, Omar A. Rodriguez-Lopez, Sun Devoured Earth, Iggy Pop, Nine Inch Nails, Brian Eno, Joaquín Sabina, Denner / Shermann, Rick Astley, Father John Misty, Miguel Bosé, Peter Gabriel, Roxy Music, Visage, Los Prisioneros, Simple Minds, Spandau Ballet, Frank Ocean, Les Thugs, Marilyn Manson and Laibach.

last.fm/user/mattazathoth

last.fm/user/MC_Webmasta

Last 7 days.
>Animal Collective, Tame Impala, Death Grips, Electric Light Orchestra ,Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Joanna Newsom, Swans

last.fm/user/hippopcrates

yeah i wanna, remadeayourthehorizon

last.fm/user/hjeg

what's the proper last.fm etiquette now that there's replies? do i reply directly to the message or go to the other person's shouts? also, do replies send notifications? i know shouts don't for some reason.

last.fm/user/crywalkers

im hungry

last.fm/user/gebbg

i'm lame as fuck no homo

last.fm/user/PlatinumBerlitz

>Last 7 days I have been into Radiohead, Björk, The Avalanches, Kanye West, Frank Ocean, Flying Lotus, Tyler, the Creator, Eric's Trip, Nujabes, Steve Hackett, Dr. Dog, Elliott Smith, Kendrick Lamar, Swans, Animal Collective, Mazzy Star, Tycho, Hiroyuki Sawano, Joe Jackson and Ta-ku.