youtube.com/watch?v=6e7SwIh-ZoU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Blood - Fire - Death

whats the one about hockey

about hockey?

>Batlord

what

Do you think Bathory is underrated?

they're massively overrated, easily one of the most positively viewed bands in metal. still good though

I might be a minority, but personally I love Nordland I

Just because something is viewed positively doesn't make it overrated.

It is kinda different from the other albums(mostly the first ones) but I like it too

I personally dont think it is overrated but not underrated as well. Beacuse it influenced so many bands it is well known.

Yeah, I'll agree it's fairly different. Songs aren't as dark or as fast by any means. Generally it'll depend on what mood I'm in when it comes to what Bathory albums I listen to, but Nordland I is something I can throw on anytime and enjoy

it does if in my opinion the band doesn't deserve it

A fair point. I think you're right to say they don't really go either way in terms of being overrated or underrated. Their influence is definitely felt and noted among the community and it's never blown too far out of proportion.

>implying any metal should be viewed positively
nu-male detected
Be more brootal

Well that's the thing, if most people have a pretentious view on the music, seeing it for qualities that it most certainly doesn't have, then it's fair to say it's overrated. But if it's positive response built upon solid reason then it's fair to say that it's not overrated.

I didn't say anything about metal, sounds like you're trying to inject your own insecurities into something that isn't even there

Hammerheart, Twilight, Blood on Ice first.
Blood, Fire Death and Octagon later
early black ones just behind them.
Requiem and later viking ones could be ignored.

Quorthon - Album perhaps?

First black metal albums are good. But the sound quality kinda bugs me even tough it is menat to be that way.It adds atmosphere i guess. Still I'd like better sound quality.

literally a song about hockey

youtube.com/watch?v=6e7SwIh-ZoU

>Still I'd like better sound quality

the rallying cry of the nerd faggot

It literally started a whole genre you mongoloid, how could it be overrated?
Anyways Under the Sign of the Black Mark is the only real answer.

Darkthrone > Bathory

thats factually incorrect

None of them, Bathory is garbage.