What is the musical equivalent of Sam Hyde?

What is the musical equivalent of Sam Hyde?

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/alienmode
youtube.com/watch?v=rX_h3vczc7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=e4hT0HRVwJE
youtube.com/watch?v=2m8qJbEY6lo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

James Ferraro - Far Side Virtual

crust punk

Death Grips

death grips

Skrewdriver

arghoslent

daily reminder: last.fm/user/alienmode

Fuck this show. What happened to the Adult Swim that aired stuff like Home Movies?

youtube.com/watch?v=rX_h3vczc7Q

bbng

youtube.com/watch?v=e4hT0HRVwJE

Anal Cunt

Show? This idiot has his own show?

>tfw super

Yeah it's 75% garbage and 25% brilliant. I'm not sure what to make of it

Compared to endless Family Guy reruns, MDE is a holy grail compared to modern Adult Swim

A little 15 minute piece every Friday on AS at 12:15. It's just a short collection of skits, sometimes they tie into each other and sometimes it's just random stuff. Some have been pretty good, others not so much. I don't think they'll get a second season but who knows. These guys write some funny ass shit but I don't think anyone in MDE has a genuine talent for comedy. Everything they do is kind of same-y in the sense that they're usually just making fun of normies, lefties, people that take themselves too seriously etc. Comedy and MDE aside, Sam is actually a really shitty human being.

xavier: renegade angel got two seasons
keep that in mind

Unfunny ~ the unfunny post

It has pretty good ratings and Sam's a cool dude who I agree with on a lot of subjects. I don't know if it'll get renewed but it ranks top 5 in cable programs for Fridays.

xavier is the best television show of the 21st century so far

Should've gotten more. I agree.

What's up guys? I'm Kraft Punk.

GET OUTTA HERE KRAFT PUNK

hi kraft punk

it's really sad, I've been watching MDE for years, and I found genuine alternative and controversial comedic humor in earlier works, and I liked that they poke fun at society and I liked the shock value of Sam just going out in public to say these terribly shitty things. now his work is way too political. I can't stand that he endorses trump. He has SOMe good conservative messages and Ideals but mostly shit. The show was funny, but no actual laugh out loud parts. Only watched the first episode. I hope they make a return to their weird/alternative/ironic humor after the election.

i fuckin hate that guy

Check out my new hidden camera show Kraft Dunk'd.

The first episode was the worst one. The past few were a lot better.

does anyone have screencaps of the thread this is from? i missed it

Funny how people who've watched dozens of his YouTube videos and his show can't stop talking about how much they dislike it. personally I think they liked it until they realized they were the subject of the the joke

This sounds eerily like The Streets

youtube.com/watch?v=2m8qJbEY6lo

Opn obviously

Such a long paragraph for somebody who's only seen one episode.

funny because ive always thought that was why people pretend its SO HILARIOUS. same with south park. decently funny but people act like its genius so everyone knows they "get it" and aren't one of the people the show is laughing at

Welcome to adult swim

1/2

2/2, older

>Louie Louie included
KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK