Tfw kinda want to live in cheap...

>tfw kinda want to live in cheap, comfy commieblock but burgers love shitty suburbs where you burn half your gas going to work

They are not comfy when you live inside them.

just move to a housing project. Theyre essentially commieblocks, and you get crack delivery 24 hrs a day

it has its advantages and disadvantages

its not cheap btw, central heating is daylight robbery

Yes they are with proper renovation

>tfw kinda want to live in big quiet suburb house with front and backyard, but yuropoors love shitty commieblocks with minimal living space.

>with proper renovation
Yeah, and most of them still look like they did, the day they were finished... 50 years ago

>renovation

Building the new ones would be cheaper than renovating old soviet crap.

Enjoy getting raped by your mortgage for 30 years with a house like that

here you get alreaedy raped by your mortgage for 30-40 years for a 90 sq meters apartment.

Except that's exactly when they are comfy, or do you seriously believe people like them because of how they look on the outside?

I don't see how they're comfy when you're inside them. The interiors are often not well-maintained and you can hear the neighbours through the walls.

isnt it loud in there? I can't imagine not hearing everyone from any aparment talking, music etc.

>tfw unite d'habitation is a commie block

they are

but it's not your usual commieblock at last.

hey, what do Czech and Polish superior commieblocks look like?commieblocks for upper-class.

They are comfy, can confirm.

>be me Slovak user
>uni in Slovakia
>whole uni lives in huge commieblock
>drinking every night, everyone going full animal mode

How are Japanese commieblocks?

They are not like them at all. Because of the inhabitants. Here, 80 percent of urban population lives in them, even most of the middle class.

eh, it gets depressing even if the apartments themselves are alright.

>"commieblock"
>posts Corbusier masterpiece
kys amerishart

>tfw I paid $105000 for a place in this shithole

Cuckholm housing market, not even once

swedish weather is always so fucknig grey and shit i hate you

it's autumn, and the picture is taken with a poor camera without PP. of course it's gonna look bleak.

fuck you

>depressing
If soviets were good at anything, it's at building comfy commieblock districts.