Tfw no pure Russian gf

>tfw no pure Russian gf
Why live?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kUaJ6H1xsaQ
instagram.com/smthnghappens/?hl=en
instagram.com/vivecthegod/?hl=en
instagram.com/vivecthegod
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http://www.gumilev-center.ru/lico-russkojj-nacionalnosti/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You do not live next to Russia?

Yeah, but me no speak Ruski

Katya isn't a tatar, stop spreading lies!

>Katya
>not a tatar
Pick one.

Give me proof that she's a tatar, you nigger

>tataro-slavic mongrel
>pure
top lel

she looks eurasian as fuck you stupid fuckstick

So is she Euroasian or Tatar, which one is it?

Also
>Russia
>Europe

Is it worth it to learn Russian to get a gf like Katya

I agree, or turkic of some kind. Certainly not a Slav.

Turkic - a Eurasian people of which Tatars belong.

Dopey fuck.

Gib proof that's she's tatar

Leave it to a Finn to be in denial of Asiatic features.

She's Tatar but there's nothing wrong with it

Tatars are alright though
Literally the only acceptable kind of a muslim

Tatars are more white than south europeans

Why is she literally perfect, bros? ;__;

Subhuman caucasian result of disgusting racemixing, central asians should be genocided even before niggers and arabs, fucking worthless waste of oxygen

Don't talk about my waifu that way

>brown eyes
>dark brown hair

definitely Tatar

here is your proof a blondie girls with grey/blue eyes is Russian, the other one is Tatar

Because she has a typical Tatar phenotype duh.

this, kinda sad desu

Why she being Tatar would be bad? Does it change anything?

learn volga tatar instead, you'll be sure to impress a qt from kazan like katya

fuck off and die slow fag

try native american instead

i would beat the shit out of you slint eyed cunt

t. felvidek

t. worst of scandi and mongol genes, finns gotta be ugliest ethnicity there is

nice meme slavshit

youtube.com/watch?v=kUaJ6H1xsaQ

feels batman

>meme
>literally biggest bar of far east

ugly gook

Just fuck off to your miserable life

objectively the whitest nation in europe after baltia, stay mad
>biggest bar of far east
that'd be russia

t. buttblasted chink

Jesus Christ she's perfect

does she have some kind of account (twitter/instagram) I can stalk her on?

nice proxy lad
now go back to injecting krok or whatever they do in slowfagia

U G L Y G O O K

slavshit sub-human

Sup Forumstards need justification that she is white. They actually believe 100% of Russians are white, including the ones with brown skin and brown eyes. They convince themselves of this because a Russian girl is their last hope of getting a girlfriend that isn't from Asia. White girls from Western societies despise Sup Forumstards.

tatars assimilated lots of volga/ural finns tho

>finns gotta be ugliest ethnicity there is
I can confirm

slavshits created your country stupid chink, there is nothing finnish about finland, mudhut non european nigger

She speaks Russian, so you wouldn't understand anything. But here are her two IG accounts.

She rarely posts though.

instagram.com/smthnghappens/?hl=en
instagram.com/vivecthegod/?hl=en

thanks m8

>Imaging her taking a BBC

And a Finn created Russia

>According to the FamilyTreeDNA Rurikid Dynasty DNA Project, Rurik appears to have belonged to Y-DNA haplogroup N1c1, based on testing of his modern purported male line descendants.[6] N1c1 is not widely found in Scandinavian countries, but is overwhelmingly found among Baltic and Finnish ethnicities. The N1c1 haplotype possess the distinctive value DYS390=23, also rarely found in Scandinavia. The closest relatives of the Rurikid haplotype are found in coastal Finland.

>Nothing Finnish about Finland
t. clueless slav(e)

>Americucks
Why do you have to be like this?

well when Moscow was founded these lands were populated by Finnish tribes (which didn't have any form of government and were just forest tribes). Then, Slavs and Finns mixed forming a new nation Russians which became a reason for European butthurt for the next 1200 years and still is

you are retarded, Rus were not mixed with finns, they moved there from danube region

Majority of russians are just finns in denial with extra mongol thrown into the mix

>instagram.com/vivecthegod
>vivec the god
>tfw you'll never play morrowind with katya in your comfy warm house in winter-time kazan

they moved there and then mixed with native Finns you little cute country

rus were a mix of finnic and slavic tribes, they had disputes due to which they invited rurik and his finnic varangians over

except not

its clear that rurik was foreigner to them, ther was nowhere near as much mixing as people make it out to be, which you can see when looking at genes of Russians

>when looking at genes of Russians
which are half Uralic half Slavic

there was a fuckload of mixing in the northwestern parts of russia, even putin is finnic.
>ther was nowhere near as much mixing as people make it out to be
russians disagree

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http://www.gumilev-center.ru/lico-russkojj-nacionalnosti/

Plenty of Turkic blood in Russians too. Some Russians could easily pass for Arab or North-African.

animals living at finnish border dont count as russians, neither do other abominations in russian federation. Im talking about real russians

>tfw spent 23 years living in Moscow and never seen such a Russian

your statement fits for Ukraine perfectly

you don't consider putin or rurikids like alexander nevsky real russians?

no

this is racist

That's Ukraine you fucking retards gas yourself

I'm sorry lad, but you don't get to define what is and what isn't a real russian when the country encompasses most of north eurasia

you fucking retard, Russia means st petersburg and moscow area, Kievan rus, not fucking siberia or kamchatka, just because central asians are cucks and got conquered doesnt mean they are russian

it is realist

>animals living at finnish border dont count as russians, neither do other abominations in russian federation
If by that you mean all non-Slavic Russians then that's most of them

Kievan Rus was Finno-Slavic, as is contemporary St. Petersburg. Moscow is obviously a melting pot with its 1.5 million Muslims. You can't narrow the Russian identity down to Slavic Russians alone, it's too late for that now.

yeah i can, not slav=not russian

No you cannot, neckbeards like you don't get to decide such things :^)

facts are not for me to decide, niggers churkas and other filth are not russians, not even they think of themselves as russian

Petsamo is rightful Russian clay desu lad baka

the main point is that Slavic culture and language turned out to be predominant, and all Russians despite their genes belong to Slavic world

Are you guys just going to pretend that Turkic like Tatars don't mix with ethnic Russians?

thats why they are tatars and not russians

Most (partly or fully) non-Slavic Russians are fully assimilated, and they make up the overwhelming majority. There's nothing you can do about it.

yeah so what? doesnt make them russian

Yes, but I was talking about genetics here.

Yes it does, and your neckbeard hissyfits won't change that :^)

All wrong. Rus was formed by the Da'aryans - the direct descendants of the inhabitants of Hyperborea.

Help me Sup Forums I'm in love with Katya

what hissyfit? Only slavs can be russians, just like only germanics can be danish

She lives in Petersburg and I bet she's never even been to Tatarstan.

Nobody talks about Russian Diaspora, many Slavs left just like Jews did

nice nose lmao

Yeah i think she got a nose job time ago