Where is the love?

NEW FRESH BLACK EYED PEAS

FEATURING JADEN SMITH, DJ KHALED AND INNOCENT SYRIAN REFUGEE CHILD GENIUS WHO WILL BE A DOCTOR

youtu.be/YsRMoWYGLNA

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YEL93J7sQZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>fresh
Isn't the song like 13 years old?

it's 2016, user

the only thing the hollywood industry births from its decrepit, festering cunt is endless rehash sludge

Does anyone have the video of that lady being arrested.

i like this :)

wow this version fucking sucks

cringe/1000

Lol, of course Sup Forumscucks would get triggered by this. Only a miserable person would complain about this.

>anyone who disagrees with my shitty taste is Sup Forums.

In this moment I am proud that we germans stand on the right side of history (not proud of our country, how could I?)
I really like this version.

Can we admit that blacks have become cringier than whites now?

At least Game's verse was actually good...

Not gonna lie I burst out laughing at the cut to the kid on the beach.

lmao yeah whitey mad and shit

like, police brutality is real namsayin! fuckin crackaz only killing kingz and queenz because they racyist!
no, totaly not because blacks comit about 50% of all crimes in whole america while only being 13% of the whole population, it's just the evil white man!!

and yeah, it's totaly the popo crackaz who stop us from living peaceful! not the gangbangers and drugslangers who make drivebys in chicago on little kids! it's the pigs who killed the innocent dindu nuffin, dashawn la kangz martin, a criminal who had an assault rifle in his car and was ready to shoot! he even went to church every sunday, he cleraly dindu nuffin!!!

blacklivesmatter, namsayin?

You're proving my point, triggered friendo.

nice argument bimbo

See ,

garbage

congrats on will.i.am trying to make money off a tragedy
guy is scum

>brainwashed money slaves, puppets
>"black people"

uhuh

This thread will probably get 300 replies because politics.
The song is written in such a way to make it seem that it's only about common decency and love, but it is obviously loaded politically and has loads of tension. It completely ignores the evil that people do, and that's why everyone will get so riled up in this thread. The song does not make everyone become more sensible and loving, it only polarizes further despite what the intention may have been.

The song itself is nothing special. It is bland and boring.

I don't think that something can polarize people being under the influence of mind diminishing substances which are the main ingredient of american food.

>It's a rich ppl asking poor where is the love
Maybe if they gave us some of their money all of us would be happier

>under the influence of mind diminishing substances which are the main ingredient of american food
lol. wouldn't that just make it easier by the way?

Neuroleptics kill your emotional range. Like yeah, you can feel bad and stuff but being polarized by something? lol

I guess you mean the aspect of "not questioning things" which correlates with stupidity but that's not the problem, americans are far beyond this point

>implying blacks are any less puppets

>it's a Yuropoor tells us about how bad America is, because his shitty local TV station told him so

wait...
They covered their own song?

That is shameless. Even for these money driven hacks.

Nigga.

why does america project it's minute issues to the rest of the world?
in most european countries, i imagine america is perceived as being a crazed gun toting place, where there is 1850s-esque racism.

for fear of this getting too Sup Forums, the song sucked too.

oh your post does kind of seem tinfoily/ bait, but I'll go allong.
Polarization is the opposite from having emotional depth, it is a singular focus on something, with no sense of nuance. Both sides on an issue are stuck in their own way of thinking. This is happening in america already, I don't see why you would say it isn't happening?
examples of it happening: BLM, Trump (whether you like him or not, he is divisive), climate change,...

America is bad
whites are scared of blacks. but certain whites don't wanna admit so they blame the racism and patriarchy

By the way, in case you'd think that the tv in europe is telling those people bad things about america: 90% of european tv stations belong to the us.

What blacks, nigga? Niggas living for over 400 years in the states now and aint changing for shit, only some clowns like rappers or other false role models. Check yourself, nigga.

>90% of european tv stations belong to the us.
Source?

will.i.am is the most embarrassing pop star of our time. literally 0 talent other than the fact that he managed to trick people into supporting someone who's not only a poor musician but can't even sing in his own range

youtube.com/watch?v=YEL93J7sQZ0

Where is that hot chick?

sounds ballin too me family
putting more milk in her tits

It's the media's fault I think. Objective reporting doesn't make money but clickbait does and this has done nothing but create paranoia and furthered a dichotomy of us v. them. So now every legitimate issue is amplified x1000 and a bunch of non-issues are given more attention than they deserve.

I think it's considered a remix more
but yea I agree

I really liked the black eyed peas. Everything from atban clan to The end was good. But the beginning utterly sucked. Then will.i.am went spastic and started putting out garbage pop. I mean the song with mcjagger is funny and all but its just an ad for a shit load of products.

Now this make, RIP peas, no salvation

>why does america project it's minute issues to the rest of the world?

It's like... It's America hahahahahah what should I say more hahahahah

In order to make polarization happen you need some kind of tension, tension inbetween human structures can only happen if a certain mix of feelings is there. Basic physics.

I don't have that paper lying around anymore but you just need to look up the program of the private ones. It's basically the same stuff as in the us with some "good bro america"-stuff. Nevermind though, it's not that tragic.

>if u focus on ur own race it just leaves space to discriminate
>90% black guests
>token jews, asians and europeans
>"hug me, I'm paki"
am i the only one bored of "blacklivesmatter"? what is wrong with just having "all-lives-matter"?

I cried tbhfam

none of that is part of blacklivesmatter. its just William cashing in on them to trick idiots

whats wrong with realizing crime is crime and not having to attach a tag to it.

Its like these retarded aboriginal people in australia started protesting (smashing gov buildings and robbing liquor shops) because an aboriginal who stole a bike got hit. Now some sdtart tweeting blm when theyre not even black. Really makes you think why??

this video is just a failing musical act milking the BLM cow in order to be relevant again. there's no "deep message" behind this.

Imagine going with your friends to a restaurant.
You and your friends decide to buy a big pie together and split the check evenly, but for some reason everyone gets a slice except you.
Obviously it's not fair, so you tell your friends "What about me? I deserve a slice" and they tell you, "Well everyone deserves a slice, not just you!".. it doesn't make sense, right? That's kind of why it also doesn't make sense to say all lives matter.

And then next week, that person who didn't get a slice gets a slice and someone else doesn't. This cycle continues indefinitely, but lets just focus on the one time that one person didn't get a slice.

That's kind of unrelated because who said they'll ever go out again? There's no telling.. The point is, that when they say that everyone deserves a slice, it steers the attention away from the person who is actually being singled out and mistreated. It's not fair.

>it's another BLM nu-males vs. Sup Forumscucks fight thread

It's unrelated because it's a shitty analogy.

>it steers the attention away from the person who is actually being singled out and mistreated

That's everyone at some point in their lives.

>That's everyone at some point in their lives.
So we should just stop trying to help anyone who is being mistreated?

>This cycle continues indefinitely
Yeah I sure remember when American white people were enslaved or forced to live in second-class conditions based on their skin color. The cycle continues bro!

If you genuinely believe that the experience of black people in America is no different from that of any other race and/or that white people aren't directly responsible for it then you're either probably racist and willfully ignorant or you're just straight up fucking stupid. Like, absolutely genuinely retarded. I had a friend who tried to argue this when we were in goddamn middle school and everyone I knew told him how wrong he was. Quote cherrypicked Stormfront statistics at me all fucking day, it won't make a difference. Next time don't sleep through fifth grade history and don't get everything you know about race relations and American history from le so funy xD Sup Forums and reddit shitposting.

I hate this fucking website. The Black Eyed Peas are one of the most comically terrible bands in history and we can't even have a thread to laugh at them without you fucking manchildren dragging your edgy alt-right bullshit in here