How does this make you feel?
>imgur.com/gallery/20oRu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=glK1FlzZvGg)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Experimental
>Steve Vai and Yngwie Malmsteen
I lost

those 2nd wave black metal artists sure are hard to listen to if you are a metal rookie

>Doujin
what the hell

>Virtuosic rock pushes genre boundaries, common composition, and performance technique. Guitar-virtuosos attempt to individualize their music with strange instrumental tunings, compositional styles, and fusing elements of exotic musical genres. Genre-wise, artists like Steve Vai, Yngwie Malmsteen, and Joe Satriani defy the norms of socially-acceptable styles and push genre boundaries with innovative techniques, instrumental-emphasis, and unconventional compositional structure.
fucking kill me

>music genres worth listening to
>rock subgenres

So virtuosic that they can't write a memorable song to save their lives.So much virtuosity

didnt know happycore was a genre
or tnb
seems like i should into bleep a lil
other than that i already know those and im not a huge fan of most so it doesnt have me feel intrigued

prove her wrong

memorable songs by steve vai, malmsteen and the sunglasses faggot=0
Proved.

>hey look guys I can play scales for an house biddly-doo-beep-woosh!
Shit like this makes me wish that psychedelia and the counterculture never happened

>Almost exclusively subgenres of Electronic Dance Music and Metal

>memorability as a crucial quality in music, the first and only one you mention even
found the poptimist

"i wish there wasnt as much music i didnt like"
me too but it doesnt upset me

Oh shizz are you seriously defending Steve Vai and his ilk of dipshit scale-players?

>dubstep
>trance
>any metal

>playing scales for 40 years constitutes musical ability
>dream theater is my favourite band

im more interested in shitting on the type of people who get upset at lists like this
>it doesn't

I like that proof there mate.

>Idm/glitch
>click accompanied video
>it's regular played out edm that vaguely sounds like the glitch mob, which can barely be considered the first stated dramas

This and the people unironically suggesting electro swing have me screaming internally

>Eurobeat is listenable unlike vaporwave

same

unironically true

I inferred that playing the same scales in a different way for 40 years doesn't constitute musical ability.You didn't rebuke my statement therefore I take it that you can not.Amateur display if I say so myself.

>that industrial sample

The only time I've heard the phrase "happycore" was from people making fun of A Day to Remember.

obviously it constitutes the musical ability to play scales

>imgur having shit taste in everything
oh what a surprise

>300 metal subgenres
>half of these genres dont exist
>no. 1 house song is deadmau5
>none of the electro recommendations are electro
>none of these fools know what actual glitch sound like
>trancecore is actually a real genre that has nothing to do with metal
>all the dnb recs are fucking trash, no Grooverider/Photek/anyone decent, also 2 songs from the worst pendulum album
>all the happy hardcore recs are fucking trash, no Slipmatt/Sharkey/anyone decent
>ELECTRONICORE

>industrial
>only shitty Neue Deutsche Härte

but who gives a shit, right?

well you're in an anonymous unfiltered imageboard, sharing vapid and pointless opinions is why i and many come here. obviously i would never say all those things in real life because nobody cares.

>just about to close it
>see glitch and idm
>think maybe this isn't so bad
>open link for samples (youtube.com/watch?v=glK1FlzZvGg)
The world would be a much better place if normies had the self-awareness to realize when they don't know what they're talking about.

Unfortunately that's not the case so we've idiots like this.

guys who gives a shit

>when you find a redditor more oblivious than the stereotype

you could do that if you trained for 2-3 years tops.

I'm disgusted

>13. Folk Metal
>Yes, this actually exists.

>half if not most of it is just metal

couldn't even make it a minute in

>eurobeat with a synthwave picture
no you retard that's not how it fucking works

>Le