>Burnley
>Boro
>Probably Hull
>Sunderland
>West Brom
>Palace
>Bournemouth
>Swansea

All in the PL next season. What a pointless group of fucking teams.

I laughed at Newcastle and Villa going down, but at least there's something interesting about their clubs.

Literally NOBODY cares about Hull or Burnley. None of these teams listed will do anything worthwhile, except throw the cups and hope to scrape past 40 points.

Wednesday needs to return in place of Villa.

OVO Crew is likely going to promote instead, I can't honestly can't wait to post every week

>Hoffenheim
>Augsburg
>Ingolstadt
>Leipzig
>Wolfsburg
>Darmstadt

It's not much better elsewhere

>"big" teams have a god given right to be in the premiership
>palace are a team that will do nothing despite being in the FA Cup final
Kys lad

I didn't say they have a right to be in the PL, I said at least they're interesting.

Nobody gives the slightest shit about the teams I posted above. Palace are in the final, after an easy as fuck draw all the way, but nobody cares about their forced meme ultras or cheerleaders

>butthurt Palace fan

This

>Leicester and Tottenham in the CL next season

So how far is bongland's coefficient going to fall?

Lad there's nowt wrong with Burnley, Boro & Sunderland. The other twats maybe, but at least they've got proper support unlike fucking Norwich or the black & white scousers

Probably not much. Liverpool and City saved it this season.

I doubt Spurs and Leicester will do any worse than Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal did this season

>Boro
>proper support
The Riverside was a fucking joke last time they were in the PL. Swathes of empty seats.

>>Sunderland
>hating on sunderland

lad why, we got heart is that not enough?

name one championship team that would satisfy you more than sunderland

Hopefully one day Leeds will get their fucking act together and get back up and take up one of those shit teams spots.

>there's nowt wrong with Burnley
They play in a tin-roofed shitheap, their manager is a cunt, they refuse to make signings, and they are in a completely irrelevant area of the country.

>Probably Hull
Thats not Wednesday

>Leeds
>Forest
>Newcastle
>Villa
>Blackburn
>Fulham

Get them in the league then close the shop. Nobody cares about anyone else.

Blades/Wednesday and Leeds all back in PL.

A Yorkshireman can dream lad.

95-00 PL was beat PL

>fulham
b-b-b-but muh comfy stadium

>fulham

There was no game I looked forward to more than the War of the Roses games every year

Hopefully one day Leeds' mob boss chairman gets indicted and the team drops all the way to West Yorkshire Senior Amateur League

>Pizza
>Knife

What a backwards hellhole Turkey must be.

Turkish subhuman why are you here? Should't you be selling weapons to ISIS or stabbing people in the street you cunt.

I would fucking kill myself if I was born turkshit

>turkey
>relevant

Time for evening prayer isnt it mohammed? Run quick before the shariah police flog you

>West Brom

We're one of the original teams m8. We finished dead mid-table in the 1888-89 season.

Just make the Prem 10 teams with only one relegation spot and one promotion spot from the Championship. Then an all star team the Prem plays the winner of the Championship in a 5 games series and the Championship team can only be promoted if they win best of 5 games.

what exactly is interesting about Newcastle and VIlla in these recent seasons?

Galatasaray's denbts got that bad

I rather be a Turk than some paki mutt, to be honest

>if murrika ran the PL.txt

When will Wolves make their Prem return?

That's what a Yam Yam says when you ask him where his house is.

Southampton away
Stoke home
Spurs away
Reading away
Watford semi

How the fuck was that an easy draw?