This is an ethnic bulgarian

this is an ethnic bulgarian

500 YEARS

there are no turks who look like this

wtf where did you get this picture of me?
delet now!!! or i call admins!!!

thats me

me

These are typical ethnic bulgarians.

Strong, neanderthal genes.

This just shows that European civilization was born in Bulgaria. They built pyramids and had a complete writing system, completely wiped out by semites later on.

no these are gypsies

the man in the OP is a bulgarian man, not of the gypsy minority

Brazilian as fuck

stop bullying bulgaria

That's what happens when you get raped by Turks for hundreds of years

this 2bh

For a male, he is not ugly. He just need 2 years in gym.

wrong
bulgarians have been like this since the beginning

So? Why are you guys so obsessed with who's white and who isn't?

keke

So much this. This guy is not even ugly

>2 years in gym
he is bulgarian heavyweight mma fighter

Not strong yet

It says on their shirts that they are bulgarian, you fucking illiterate gypsy. Learn to read russian.

You guys.We Albanians and Bulgarians were brown since the beginning,while Turks were yellow mongols .Illyrians were literally pirates(and other types of criminals),Thracians were mercenaries,and their ancestors (pelasgoi) came from AFRIKA and settled in Balkans. If anything, WE ASSIMILATED TURKS

Why is that bulgarian wearing the turkish flag?

He thinks he is Turkic heh,jUST like all """ turks""" in Turkey

tsundere balkans

Are you guys being serious or is this sarcasm, posting ethnic gypsies and turks?

>haha he doesn't look like muh aryan nazi propaganda

He's an ugly guy whose job is to get punched in the face.

I thought his job is to twist other people's limbs, and if he is getting punched in the face he is failing at it.

>At the mtDNA plot the Bulgarians share their most proximal position with Macedonians, Czechs, Romanians and Hungarians
>Czechs
ummmm if this is true why is he so brown

the first and 3rd posts you replied to is blagoy ivanov, a bulgarian

the 2nd post is just gypsies

It's either trolls or butthurt foreigners here. That wrestling guy is apparently Bulgarian. His skintone is not that dark in reality, he's just ugly and looks like a caveman. Those are gypsies wearing political t-shirts that read "Bulgaria - that is you!"

kamelåså flüggåәnkб€čhiœßolįên

> blagoy ivanov, a turkish gipsy
fixd.

literally half of the nation are either turks or gypsies

>Turks

This may have to do with "bulgarian" being a political construct, not a genetic one.

wrong only 4% gypsies and 7% turks

This is according to self determination. Many people saying they are bulgarians are ethnically gypsies or turks.

I find it interesting that Semites, Turks, and Balkans all look like CHI's, but Indians somehow look different from the other brown people.

>why is he so brown
Nigel, lots of people in Southern Europe become brown instead of red when they stay stay under the sun in the summer.

Must be 6000 years of shitting, pissing, throwing rotten corpses and waste in a river, then only drinking and bathing from that same holy river.

>dat neaderthal face

unf, bulgaria pls fuck my boipussy

that is not what i meant mehmet

neanderthals always get sapiens pussy/boypussy wet

this is an ethnic spaniard, genetics are fucked up