Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qiEjL6rK0Pk
mega.nz/#F!3NFxDZqS!pEN-WNljOtI3NT_GSfRqXg!fQUkkQBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No one's favorite band is DIIV.

there was that one tripfag with the oshiin tattoo
bet he regrets it immensely

Under The Sun is a good tune

this album had so much potential but cole fucked it up by adding immense amounts of filler. for every dopamine or healthy moon, there's a yr not far or is the is are. also they absolutely destroyed dust, which is not acceptable. compare the dust on the album to youtube.com/watch?v=qiEjL6rK0Pk
devin also fucked up by disappearing from Sup Forums pretty much immediately after it was released, he didn't viral it at all and just left us with no explanation as to why he left. i miss him.

this album is no good, it would be a waste of breath

LO? I don't think he does regret it. He still hypes them.

Well, they've been touring a lot. So that's probably why he hasn't been back in a while.

I listen to that album almost every week

nah I talk too him on fb all the time.
oshin is better

>no explanation as to why he left
There was already a shitstorm when he was revealed to browse le internet hate machine, p4k and TMT were calling for his head. Plus Zach starting heroin again and apparently having a breakdown after one show probably put a lot of strain on the band, I don't imaghine it's a fun situation at the moment.
WHen's the last time he posted? I remember a few post-ITIA threads but there was no grand goodbye or anything and now he's gone

he did a livestream like a week ago on his fb.

Yo have you guys ever seen Diiv live? My favorite part is when they play Doused as the last song every time. Doesn't the bass player come on here and browse Sup Forums?

i remember the "exposed" shit but he still posted after that for a bit, just toned it down.
he posted regularly until the end of march. 2 posts in april, then nothing until one in early july, beccause he lost a bet with zoe from pitchfork or something, then nothing again after that.

I'm still enjoying their album.

I saw them open for Japandroids a few years back. The singer threw a tantrum and they didn't finish their set. No one knew why.

I think they suck.

nah i still bump the shit outta this

Yeah he posted here with a trip and there was a mild but soon forgotten shit storm about some of the things he said here

I haven't forgotten it, it's my third fav of the year after AMSP and Endless

anyone have a dl link for this album?

mega.nz/#F!3NFxDZqS!pEN-WNljOtI3NT_GSfRqXg!fQUkkQBA

listened to this yesterday lol

>My favorite part is when they play Doused as the last song every time

Literally every band plays their biggest hit last. You end with either the biggest hit or the acoustic ballad. That's just how it works.

thanks

i saw diiv live about 3 months ago and it was great. cole had good banter in between sets and they played requests

Yup