GO GO GO

autism

Jackie Chan
Jackie Chan
Jackie Chan

>Leon Vynehall - Rojus
>32 length 30 width
>I had to run from the cops with illicit stuff on me
In the moment it was exciting but I am extremely ashamed about it bc it was very degenerate and I could've gone to jail

>pic related
>36x32
>running into a friend from high school who now knows i work at a grocery store

>aoty
BADBADNOTGOOD - IV

>pants size

>embarrassing moment of 2016
I burped while giving a speech at work.

>Kim Myhr/Jenny Hval/Trondheim Jazz Orchestra - In the End his Voice will be the Sound of Paper
>28 waist, 32 length
>girl texted me saying her cousin had a crush on me and to text her, texted her, and it was all a ruse and they told everyone, making me a laughing stock

It's a tie between Clipping and Avalanches at the moment

34x32

I was hooking up with grill but i wouldn't touch or put my lips on her Vagina because It was gross and untamed. She had a meltdown and kept shoving my head down towards her nasty hole and saying/yelling "What, is this not good enough for you?" out of frustration. I then said that I'm sorry but I'm not that attracted to you. She says "but you'd bust a nut in me? almost in tears, then we mutually decided it was a good time for her to leave my house and we haven't talked since.
Worst part is I've known her and been hooking up with her periodically since high school (I'm 21 now), and I was on a break with my gf at the time

Oh, woops that happened way way back

Most embarrassing moment of 2016 is probably when I jumped off a small rock ledge and fucked my leg up really really bad. Like, snapped it in the wrong direction type of bad

>Wildflower
>34 length 30 width
>waving hi to someone not waving at me

>I was on a break with my gf at the time
the fuck is that supposed to mean? either you're together or not

Dude that sucks! But at least you are skinny, have dope music taste, and triple digits.

Relationship status is a spectrum

no it's not you fucking cuck

get that "open relationship" shit outta here

honestly haven't even been following releases this year so I dunno
30/32
Asked this qt girl out and she said no. She likes Swans, noise, industrial, grindcore, drone, etc. I really liked her desu

Nawh, me and my gf weren't together for 4 months. But yet we had no label for what we were in that time. It was a "We are on our separate paths, but the goal is to reunite soon" We have been together for a while now (2 years) not including the "break", I still felt really bad for fucking around because she's the love of my life so far

>your AOTY
I haven't listened to any new music other than Blackstar, which I enjoyed, so I guess that
>your pants size
34x34
>the most embarrassing moment of 2016
This girl sat next to me everyday for a pharmacology class. I didn't even know her, but everyday she sat next to me. It wasn't like the class was packed either, so she made a conscious effort to do this. During the last week of class I mustered up the courage to talk to her and asked why she sat with me. She acted like a bitch and told me because I looked like the most boring pathetic person in the room, she wouldn't get distracted sitting next to me. I didn't even think people that mean existed.

I mean to be fair a girl sitting next to you for months on end and you never speaking to her is pretty pathetic

Satanic trips

She was probably joking.

>bothic

>30x32

>not sure, blacked out on the bathroom floor at a beach house concert, cant remember otherwise

correct

sorry, the goal was to name 3 things that weren't jackie chan

what did you have

what grocery store chain

small pants master race confirmed

lankybro confirmed, you'll be ok

you should've eaten or at the very least, rub that shit. pics?

you live a sheltered life

why did she turn you down

damn she has to be joking or this is a ruse

true

Bottomless pit

S

accidentally admitted to snooping around in the house i was housesitting to a guy who knows the residents, he probs didn't snitch though

>your AOTY
Wildflower, I guess.
>your pants size
34x32
>the most embarrassing moment of 2016
My friend accidentally tossed a cigarette butt into my aunt's bra at a family party.

>James Blake - The Colour in Anything
>34x32
>Fucked up a video that was broadcasted to millions of people across the world
Honestly, the worst part is that no one watching really noticed or cared that much, or at least there were no complaints that I know of later. The only people that cared were the show's host and his producer, which trailed down to my boss' boss, which then went to my boss, which then went down to me.

>Bottomless Pit
>30x30
>Asking Grandfather for tuition

He was cool about and all, I just hate asking for things.

which show? I don't really give a fuck about watching I just want to know if you're famous. Ninja warrior?

>aoty
prolly bubble by iji
>pants size
>most embarrassing moment
the entirety of my 3.5 months in japan as the world's biggest gaijin

In what way did you fuck it up?

>why did she turn you down
I dunno she said she was dealing with some stuff and it wasn't a good time.

>>pants size
>6

u got a pussy in them therr pants user? Also what made you want to go to japeen

you're a big girl

yes and i was studying abroad and making art

>which show?
A show on Fox News. Not a well-known show like Fox & Friends or Hannity, one of the shows they use to fill space. It wasn't "my show" either, I just happened to be working on it that day.

>I just want to know if you're famous
Not at all. I was a nobody at the network, there's 20-30 people there with my exact job description. They don't put our names on the credits, or anywhere really.

The part that makes it embarrassing to me, personally, is that the ways in which I fucked up were bush-league. The show used a different transition than the one used on other shows, so instead of just dropping a dissolve or whatever between clips, you had to line up the three or so elements on tracks above the split between the two clips. So when I rushed and did it incorrectly for the opening and one of the packages, a flash of black appeared on the screen, 4-5 frames at most. This happened three times during the opening and twice for a package and, first day rule there was that dropped frames like that were big fucking offenses, a policy I do sincerely agree with. After that, the few other mistakes, like accidentally using the same b-roll twice in the show and an "incorrect" transition, was just icing on the cake that read "Yr Fired".

The worst part is James Blake being AOTY tbqh

>How to be a Human Being
>27x30
>I don't feel embarrassment so I don't know I guess.

psychopath

I mean, at least you don't have to work at Fox anymore right? Go somewhere with less weird forced sex

>pic related
>30 length, 30 width (in american sizes)
>got drunk at a friend's party & hogged up his bathroom for too long after vomiting because drunk me thought cleaning it spotless with clorox was a good idea

>pic related
>28x32
>shot my eight-year-old nephew in the eye with a nerf gun while playing around with him which made him cry and got me the evil eye from some of my family

thankfully he didn't care like 15 min later and we listened to Big Star and David Bowie together.

>36 waist 28 length
>pants ripped and i shit myself while squatting 720 and i got banned from the gym for a month for shitting on the floor

>
>30x30
>Tried to push a cart up a grassy hill when there was a driveway right next to me, looked like a complete retard

damn...

these seem like mistakes I would make

I haven't listened to any releases this year other than Wildflower and I didn't really like it so dunno

32x30

Got caught cheating on an exam. Worst part was that I was one of the prof's favorite students and she seemed disappointed for the rest of the semester.

haha holy shit she sounds like a bitch

These good AOTYs + Terminal Redux + Full Circle

>34Wx32
Said many a lewd thing about a new coworker to another coworker; come to find out the new coworker had been dating the coworker I was talking to for two years. He was super offended but really he should've been flattered if he wasn't such a little pansy. Neither work there anymore though, shit ass workers.