dark ones are only niggers skin deep

Why are libshits so qt

Is it the crusader blood ?

that's considered qt in poorocco?
they all look like maya khalifa

Talking generally, my pooraqi friendo

i understand that you'd find them attractive
they are attractive compared to your people

/MENA/, what's one thing you hate the most? I think I hate gross gore pictures the most. It's very disturbing and I don't see why people enjoy such things.
(Picture related is btw not real gore, just fake makeup - the artist behind this picture is my fave makeup artist because she can make halloween looks realistic)

is it true that the tranny mona posted vocaroos?

neo-classical economists

they're delusional as hell

she's actually a chick man, just kinda crazy.

I like how hard they hard trying not to sound racist

maybe because they see Syrians as oppressors who don't recognize Lebanon as a real country?

>she's actually a chick man, just kinda crazy.

she's a tranny until I hear a vocaroo myself

@Mesopoonigger

That condescending attitude sure helped your quarter-human people unfuck their shit

not too bad desu.

>light skin
>not fat
>flat black hair with a red highlight iirc
>blue/green eyes??

we were on skype for like 10 seconds and then it crashed.

you do you man

though:
>perriwinkle

People who do not agree with me

>2,300 Humvees lost

>sunnis
>iraqi

>and then it crashed
:^) sure she didnt disconnect on purpose

yeah, she saw how I looked like way before that.

Nothing is worth hating

If it makes us look any better, only 28% of eligible U.S. citizens voted for Trump(19% of the population)

most middle easteners are retarded enough to like him because they think it's good for them tbqh.

I'm here for the memes

Wait, what

In the Middle East at least. He talks shit about muslims a lot but he also talks about terror a lot. Obama's 2nd term in office (and Clinton as a Secretary of State) really made people feel unhappy, because they felt the US was granting wayy to much support to Islamists, artificially propping them up, or allowing/facilitating the stirring of insurrections against the various nationalist/historically "legitimate" governments that came after the Arab Spring.

There's also the whole thing with Iran. Saudi Arabia has a really big sphere of influence and is engaged in proxy wars with Iran all around the region- Trump going on the offensive towards the Iranians means that the plebs and proles of the middle east support him for that because of the Sunni-Shiite split.

It's a clusterfuck just like yours, except even less logical.

>Trump going on the offensive towards the Iranian

YESS.... OH YESSSSSSSSSS

ALL HAIL GOD-EMPEROR TRUMP

so you support israel?

the thing is that's going to cause backlash on you man.

>trump tries to be a strongman in the middle east
>backfires, as every other attempt has
>causes even more radicalism
>the fires of paranoia are stoked
>emiratis in the US get harassed even more
>go back to the Emirates
>Iran even more clandestine
>Saudi arabia even more antsy and butthurt about everything

thank fuck for ethnic ambiguity desu, people don't bother me

Dashing through the snow...
In a one-horse open sleigh...

afaik some think he's an isolationist while many of the durkas think he'll destroy america by being a bad leader

youtube.com/watch?v=3kDbqABvEN0

Imagine all the Shi'ite radical spawns we'll see in the upcoming decade.

Israel >>> Iran
Nah man. I'm perfectly fine here. Nobody's gonna bother me. I'm a big guy.

If Trump's foreign policy is to destroy Iran I am all for him.
Bankrupt them, starve their nuclear program, I don't care.

youtube.com/watch?v=GGfc6Ob1UAY

Israel >> Iran >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> arabs
persians are bro-tier, they're mostly good people, unlike arabs who are genetically programmed to be vicious and evil

The west needs islam!!

he's not an isolationist, nor is he an interventionist- he's a bit of both, throwing an egg in every basket, thinking that's how it works. My biggest problem with him is that his plan is full of contradictions desu.

>he'll destroy america by being a bad leader
possibly, idk how bad he will fuck up or won't, but judging by the people he's inviting to his transitional team, he's going to screw everyone for a long time.

not just shiites, sunnis too man. Whenever anyone tries to shit on any area remotely connected to the region, people rally behind whatever banner is waving against that power. It's the most retarded thing ever. Take a conversation I had with someone once

"Man, I liked the first Ayatollah."
>didn't you like El-Sadat?
"Yeah, I love him, what difference does that make?"
>the Ayatollah celebrated his death and named a street after his assassin after he said that Sadat sold out
"Yeah man, but the Ayatollah stood up to America when it was trampling over Iran"
>didn't you say you liked El-Sadat?
"Yeah, why are you asking me again?"
>because he secured an alliance with the Americans
"Man, that doesn't matter. Both are cool"

It'll probably force Iran into a corner, and who knows how that will play out. If he wants to try and make them renegotiate the nuclear deal, shit will hit the fan as Rouhani will have to balance nationalist/islamist rhetoric with his economic cucking by the world- unless Putin gets him to stop doing that. It'll be interesting to see what happens.

Is that George Cloony?

I think this style of beard is ugly as fuck

nah, it's an obscure Egyptian poet known for really vulgar social critique. He's bomb af

t. Ali Reza Jobrani
We shall wait and see.
All I can say is that these upcoming 4 years will be one hell of a ride.

I tell you, Muslims are masters at doublethought. What happens is that they can't use that to their advantage.

Yes

انا انا انا انا انا انا انا انا انا مش انااا

oh yeah man.

Funniest thing is I'm planning on going to the US to do stand up for a living within those 4 years. Many keks will be had, I might be lynched. Point is, nobody gets off Mr. Bones Wild Ride.

Not restricted to Muslims-most people have norms and not principles, leads to this sort of shit.

Of course. I wasn't implying only Muslims can be savages.

Yes, beard with no mustache llooks bad unless you're subcontinent-dark, but it is sunnah

Is this haircut sunnah

agreed

In islam can you trim ur beard or do u have to keep it scraggly like ive seen b4?

What kind of a question is this? Yes, it is sunnah to trim and maintain your beard. Not too long and not too short, well groomed and never to dye it black.

no you can't do anything in islam and having fun is punishable by deaht just fuck off

>What kind of a question is this?

A question u dummy

what is sunnah? Like a the rules

>never to dye it black

why

I wonder how the Middle East would be if everyone there just stopped being Muslim.

Would it really be more peaceful and orderly like the anti-Muslim people say?

Is he genetically programmed to be vicious and evil?

That's the Swiss flag guy right?

Dye it orange instead

Is tha because u went to hajj?

Friendly reminder that all of the great early Middle Eastern empires were Arab.

From Ancient Egypt, to Mesopotamia, to early Persia (before the Persians betrayed the Arab brotherhood and broke off to form their own thing) to Carthage.

Anyone could marry that much if you were rich

>Ancient Egypt
>Carthage

These existed before Ibrahim did ffs

And not to mention that araps and tgeir sectarian memes is what killed Andalusia

>These existed before Ibrahim did ffs

Ibrahim is more like an Ibrameme.

Arabs are a far more ancient people.

fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opération_Lamantin

Even france hates s*hrawa ffs

No they don't

Same how modern day Italians have nothing to do with Ancient Rome's deeds

would arabs have been better off with the ottomans didn't enslave them for over half a millennia?

probably

no.

>Same how modern day Italians have nothing to do with Ancient Rome's deeds

Heresy

Who knows.

youtube.com/watch?v=xUky4_A7Zw4&ab_channel=KatherineBreed

best character in television history

yes, much better.

I think so
>t. Turk

Even the niggers' claims holds more weight than (you)r religious nonsense

nope.

I have to stop.

Explain then

I find this question unrelatable

the ottoman empire was a war-machine sultanate that cared only about warfare booty and how to effectively govern, to cut it simple.

which kind of meant like 0 scientists worth mentioning
what other arguments are there?
>inb4 el tarmis starts talking about muh mohammad ali almost beat the turkish army with his own turkish army
idc about shit during the lifetime of napoleon, give me something more comprehensive
why?

muslim countries that were not under ottomans are leagues shittier, namely morocco, Afghanistan
it's the toxic culture , not the government

I really hate to say it, but Hillary made me just as nervous when it came to foreign policy. At least with Trump, the middle east won't turn into a Russian-American proxy war zone.

thistoxic anti-scientific culture , doesn't matter who rules

>Countries that were not under otto rule were considerably better*

Ftfy

Afghanistan was goat before soviets and sauds happened

Hey sandpeople does anyone actually say sabah/masaa il-khair, or do you just greet people with salaam alaykum

Are you drunk?

Some people do it after hajj, others do it just because

Tfw your dad thought Trump was going to annex Jordan and give it to the Jews

they banned printing presses for a long time when they became the craze, tried to censure any form of national identity or the development of any culture that wasn't Ottoman (albeit unsuccessfully), kept getting involved in wars and made us pay for them as well, cemented the relationship between religion and culture in the post-Abbasid era (where that was much more flexible), and a lot of other things.

There is an anecdote that is often told in Egypt, which is, that when the Ottomans arrived in Egypt, gunpowder was used to fight against them. When the French invaded, the armies of Egypt didn't know how to deal with canons because they weren't familiar with them anymore.

They also produced some of the most abhorrent poetry there is, which stunted the development of the thing arabs take most pride on: their language.

It'll possibly be worse desu. Too early to tell for sure, but his advisors don't bode well with me. They've been summoned from the circlejerk that they've been seeking refuge in for the past however many years.

>Abbasid Baghdad
>Ottoman Baghdad

how can you even credibly try and say that man.

all Egyptians do, interchangeably with essalamu 3alekom

you should open a book and read about the afghan history
>>Abbasid Baghdad
>>Ottoman Baghdad
but the capital was Istanbul (among others), you can't make that comparison

Anti-science culture though...Are you saying the otomans had a more science culture?

the point I'm trying to make is that Baghdad in pre-Ottoman times was seen in the same light as Greek Alexandria; it's not an inherent culture problem- it only came afterwards when the ottomans came along.

>A buffer state created by england and R.E is shit not because of taliban and murica but because it didnt get cucked by some ghouz warlord

>le abbassid degree faec.jpg

>Afghanistan was goat before soviets and sauds happened
>before soviets
Are you serious?