Neutral Milk Hotel

Just listened to In the Aeroplane over the Sea for first time. Impressed. Feels like Cake and Phish had a love child.

>alt-righter has shit opinion
what a surprise

>Cake + Phish = ITAOTS
Holy fuck I love this so much. If this is authentic and not b8, you've gone and created a masterpiece. If b8, it's still an 8/8.

an alt righter would see that picture and call him a nigger.

But yeah, anyone who isn't a BLM genderfluid victim of oppression must be an alt-righty.

I'm pretty sure both sides of the political spectrum are about to collapse over their own ridiculousness

truth

>le answer lies somewhere in the middle meme
dude ur so apathetic that's so cool

>le answer is black or white identity politics meme

>hurr everything is black or white
fuck off dumb extremist

Being closer to the center is objectively better than being far to the left or far to the right. Both extremes have been proven to be flawed time and time again

I'd consider myself far left but i'm european so i'm not crazy

>extremism is the way to go guyse
>fuck reason
>muh idealism

If you're basing this on the United States, both major parties are right wing and are barely different.

antifa in Europe are some of the most insane people. ESPECIALLY in Sweden

Let me guess, you think there should be no borders right and everyone should just be free to move and we should accept 100,000 more refugees even though we don't even have enough housing for citizens? What could go wrong

>implying the "middle" is closer to the "objective truth"
>hey dudes I can't formulate a cohesive worldview, im so smart

circlebork and Sup Forums defie have an overlap

It objectively is you fucking idiot.

>Right: Dude nationalism
>Left: Dude no borders
>Center: Dude sustainable immigration

You're a moron if you want to let people from the Middle East or Africa enter your country.

I'm basing it on the fact that the world is terribly run because people are worried about the wrong shit. I could try and come up with comparisons to other countries if you wanted, but I know the most about the united states, and specifically I know the most about Texas. I'm not really qualified to know what's best for eurofags.

>its a depressed guy projects his depressed feelings episode

Why do Sup Forumstards insist on making themselves look retarded? I'm the user arguing in favor of center/off center beliefs btw.

I work with Somalians and they're great people, probably my favorite coworkers, but I also understand we can't let every single person into the country, it just is not sustainable. But I wouldn't expect a 16 year old edge lord to use common sense

You let your perceptions of people from your personal experience cloud your judgement. How have you still not figured out yet that humans are not that different from eachother? Humans figure out the same shit, it really just depends on how much support they get. We're products of our personality as well as our surroundings.

Not the guy you were just talking to, but you have to at least be some sort of idiot to swallow everything that comes your way, regardless of whose propaganda department it comes from. If you're so worried about not having a "cohesive worldview", I encourage you to take a moment to examine what you were taught and see if there aren't any discrepancies.

Let's face it. Right-wingers are just a bunch of dicks. And left-wingers are just a bunch of pussies. Sometimes one side is right. and sometimes the other. You don't have to take shit from anyone. Neither side is some kind of infallible, omnipotent force.

The problem thing about politics is every retard on the planet thinks they have crippling insight into the process