Are these countries the musical master race?

Are these countries the musical master race?
Is there any other country that can even compare regarding musical culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EPIRpI0GtDc
youtube.com/watch?v=eguctGjUNLI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Are these countries the musical master race?
No.

So? Which country would you add or take away? I want to discover music from other countries (I'm an argiefag and we have great music but not good enough to be considered master race)

Germany and Japan.

>would you add
Germany

Post music from Germany and Japan please.

I'll post something from Brazil: youtube.com/watch?v=EPIRpI0GtDc

And Argentina: youtube.com/watch?v=eguctGjUNLI

>Just England and not the UK
What about Scotland or Northern Ireland? Quality music from there

England is not a country.
>Brazil
, Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Russia or just about literally ANY European nation would be a better choice. Are you retarded?

>Caeteano Veloso
Coming from a brazilian guy
What a pleb choice.

>England is not a country
>American education

caetano veloso is great though

>krautrock
>german techno
>berlin school
>german disco and europop
>metal

It's not a separate political unit and sovereign state. Go ahead, show me "England" on a political world map, you fuckwit.

>england is not a country

STFU this is obvious.
Sweden ha delivered everything of importance
>yung lean
Fuck off

>separate political unit and sovereign state

these are the only things that defines a "country" XD

the "United Kingdom" is made up of countries you absolute mad man

>Brazil
I'm Brazilian, so that's a big no.

Unless you consider weak pop, sponsor-controlled rock, nigger funk and shitstained samba "good music".

>country == nation
omg ur right my favourite country is The Sakha Republic btw xD

Comece á estudar sobre música, nós temos Arrigo Barnabé, Ronnie Von, Os Mutantes, Jorgen Ben Jor, e você da importância pra esses "artistas" de funk carioca.

Study about your country or fuck off.

this
kys

That may not be the case today but brazil was pretty damn patrician back in the day, we invented tropicalia, mpb, bossa nova, we made a lot of great universally acclaimed music don't forget about that my green and yellow brother.

E daí? Isso nem se compara a nata de países como Alemanha, Japão ou Inglaterra.

Pessoas como voce me fazem perder a esperança no nosso país.

>it's a "two idiots start speaking monkey, essentially turning the thread into a complete waste of space" episode

Concordo com o

>esperança
Não é como se eu achasse a música daqui ruim, aliás a acho excelente. Mas não posso negar que pra mim o som produzido naqueles países é de uma qualidade insuperável.

that's le Sup Forums for you

Anyone is free to say anything, keep the thread alive instead of bitching about it.

>keeping this thread alive with a circlejerk in unintelligible garbage

Speaking anything but english should result in a permanent range ban.

>it's an "anons aren't using the only language my underdevelopped brain can process so i'll just belittle their culture and try to feel better about it" reply

>shitpost to keep the thread alive instead of trying to keep the thread alive

you sure showed him

anyway there's no real way to identify a musical master race as you can always take someone elses music and make it better so there'd always be an argument regarding "this is better because it's a classic" and "this is better because it adds something the classic was missing"

I bet english is the only langua

this

It's the only language you can expect everyone browsing this site to udnerstand, as opposed to some shitty language of some country with a globally irrelevant culture that only the natives speak and that isn't native to this website.

I bet you're so butthurt you're going to pretend you didn't hit submit out of seething rage before finishing your post

"I bet English is the only language you know."

It's not. I'm just not retarded enough to come to a site where the entire interface is English and where 100% of the people understand English, and then start speaking a language only 0.1% of the people lurking understand, completely closing off the conversation to anyone else, turning it into a nationalistic circlejerk. I'm also not deluded enough to think my shitty, worthless country is relevant enough for foreigners to learn its language when they could be learning the language of more relevant countries like French, German, Russian, Japanese, or even fucking Spanish.

Why don't you go to 2ch or 2ch.hk and start speaking huehue there?

Nice paragraph dude, are you feeling better now? Good, also like I said, you're free to say anything, just because a couple of people are talking in their own language it doesn't mean you have to stop discussing lol

Nigga I am from Europe and my dad is a conservatory professor, and he has a class on Brazilian music. I have been raised on Jobim and Elis Regina and I am from the bloody Netherlands. Be proud of that Brazilian music. It is great