There's a Brazilian Grill in my mall. I've never been there. What do they likely serve? Is Brazilian food any good?

There's a Brazilian Grill in my mall. I've never been there. What do they likely serve? Is Brazilian food any good?

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Ufanism
youtube.com/watch?v=zobwdKtgN0w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The grills are usually pretty good. In grills or churrascarias it won't be actual Brazilian food, it will be just delicious steaks, not so different from steakhouses except it's South Brazilian style.

A brazilian grill in the 1st world must be my dream, as brazilians know how to do it but we only get shitty meat here

>we only get shitty meat here
wut

I'm a Brazilian tourist in Greece and our favorite meat is ratos de porão

The highest quality meats are exported to USA and Russia. In Brazil we get mostly roided hard meat.

Zika. They're gonna feed you Zika.

>but we only get shitty meat here

Look at this retard.

>The highest quality meats are exported to USA and Russia. In Brazil we get mostly roided hard meat.
uhm no. Meat there is shit and expensive as fuck. Also USA is protectionist as fuck

#StopUfanism

>Ufanism, from the Portuguese "ufanismo", is a form of jingoism, jactancy, an excessive pride, a sense of boasting or self-vangloriation of a country, an excessive exaltation of its qualities, most of times because of misinformed patriotism. Ufanists generally exceed their compliments to the point of creating a distant view of reality. In the case of Brazil (and mainly of North Korea), ufanism is the attitude of the general population, or of certain groups, highlighting in an exaggerated form the potential and achievements of the country, its beauty and natural wealth, and the hospitality or qualities of its people -- minimizing or ignoring the problems, the poverty and the technological backwardness. The common use in Portuguese comes from the book "Porque Me Ufano do Meu País" ("Why I Am Proud Of My Country"), by Count Afonso Celso. The adjective "ufano" comes from Spanish and means a group boasting arrogantly to himself extraordinary merits.
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Ufanism

Is this another thread where Brazilians argue in English?
If so, I'll get some good rice and beans and a can of coca cola to enjoy the shitparty.

>Is this another thread where Brazilians argue in English?

Every thread about Brazil turns into this. So yeah, let's go prepare the popcorn.

youtube.com/watch?v=zobwdKtgN0w

check it out

>that pronunciation

zika

Nigger, we're talking about meat here. Not about a country is the greatest in the world.

Stop feed the self hater, you cunt.

feeding*
Ninguém é perfeito.

Saying Brazilian meat is the best on earth just because it's Brazilian is Ufanism. Each one of our cattle uses more steroids than Ronnie Coleman.

All the guy said is

>A brazilian grill in the 1st world must be my dream,
>as brazilians know how to do it

You're knees deep into self loathing that you're seeing things that aren't there. I wish you'd people just leave the board. You really shit up the quality here with your chronic need to suck someone's cock for approval.

uh, have you ever gone to europe?

They will serve you overpriced shit, that's what they are going to do. Brazilian food is great, but Brazilian past time is to scam gringos.

Yes, meat is expensive as fuck and shit or the same quality as here

the ones I ate were better there

Same. I ate some steaks in Germany and man that thing was soft and delicious.