Top scorer in EPL

>top scorer in EPL
>top scorer in the dutch league
>top scorer in la liga
How isn't he the best player currently again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=olL9NOcCOTk
youtube.com/watch?v=tDpx9GGH79I
youtube.com/watch?v=NVnKgZiOBfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Top scorer in 3 leagues, each times with 30+ goals.

And he's not because Messi plays football better. Suarez is 2nd though.

But he is.

He has the same assists as Messi and double the goals this season.

Current form Suarez is the best player in the world.

people wont say he is because he did a racist and also he did some bites

Shame he bit a few lads and media don't want to hype him too much because of muh rolemodels

>he did a racist
>implication with no proof

because ABLs carry their hate to players that have left

>top scorer in the dutch league
this doesn't mean anything compared to the other two

especially when you consider that even the likes of Mateja Kezman, and Afonso Alves (you know, major flops in the EPL) were killing that league as well

Why is urugay so protective of the rat king?
I remember last WV where he bit for the third time eve your president said he a good boi, it was embarrassing tbhonest

he is a very good players and a iegit contender fir the ballon dor but he wont win it because he is a racist and bites people. Keep in mind that the ballon dor is a polularity contest

he needs to feed on the blood of his enemies

Ky nigger

>this doesn't mean anything compared to the other two
It does when you take into account that no one has scored more than he did that season since van Basten in the mid 80s

>point out the bad and forget the good strikers
ok

I didn't defend him over the bites.

But the racism thing has never been proved and i highly doubt its real, hes had multiple black teammates, even in the NT and no one ever said anything about him being racist.

He is fucking crazy tough, no one is denying that.

>he is a racist
>implying

Because Christian Ronald is currently playing

MUH LITERALLY NON-EXISTENT RACISM

lol

Because Messi pulls all the midfielders and lead defender out of the box

Because what?

>But the racism thing has never been proved and i highly doubt its real, hes had multiple black teammates, even in the NT and no one ever said anything about him being racist.
Way to make a fool of yourself.
Of course he was never racist to those you mentioned. Why? Because they were teammates and there was no point in being racist to them, he'd hinder himself if he had done so.

We all know Sudacas are cunts that'll shamelessly resort to racism to destabilize opponents. They do it even to Brazil.

He's saying Messi >>>>>>>>> Suarez, which is correct

Not in current form.

We are not racists you fucking monkey.

>that'll shamelessly resort to racism to destabilize opponents
That's practically everyone, macaco

Do you watch Barcelona matches? You clearly don't because even in current for Messi is superior

>messi is better than suarez because he is a gigantic octopus with super-strength
wew lad

>Uruguay defending the rat king
Don't you have someone to bite, or a chilean to stick his fingers up your ass?

Saying something racist doesnt make you racist. Its pretty obvious he was saying what he was to piss Evra off

>o-our league isn't shit!

Ok

I watch, and no he isn't.

Whoa, there is no reason to be this upset amerilard, maybe some day you will win something in a relevant sport.

Suarez is best striker of my generation

Nigga Jozy Altidore piled up goals in the Eredivisie...

>I watch, and no he isn't.
Then you don't pay attention. Messi lays out 5 clear chances every single game and scored almost the same amount of goals as Suarez since the New Year (and that's after pretty much giving up penalty duty).

No, that's rioplatense trash in south america, you up in there and whatever other trash they have in yurop.

yes it's, you scummy mate buttchugger

Most of these people only care about who scores, they don't pay attention to anything else that happens. Probably why some many still think TSUUUUUU is the greatest

Suarez has the same amount of assists while doubling in goals.

>muh stats

Yeah, because the only thing Suarez does is score tap ins, sure thing m8.

>muh marketing
>muh fifa ratings

>2016
>still thinking assists are a good metric for measuring creativity
webm related. Suarez got credited with an assist for this play and Messi did not. You be the judge whose pass was more impressive.

>marketing
lost it
>fifa
you just al-qaedaded your credilbitlty user

He's world class, but he's nowhere near Messi even in current form. It's as bad as people who talk shit about Neymar because of his goal tally (even before his dip)
You're either blind or Uruguayan

Suarez. Do you know how hard it is to put enough weight on the ball to get it past the last defender but just before Neymar, with your first fucking touch?

All Messi's was a simple curved chip when he had lots of time and space. Do you even play football or you another fucking FM neckbeard who thinks they're fucking Jose Mourinho because they won the Championship with Darlington?

>Current form Suarez is the best player in the world.
And this isnt his final form?

Came here to post this. Dozy was good in Dutch league, it means nothing

>it's harder to square the ball across goal than to play a perfect 30 yard through ball through the air
wew lad

And it wasn't Neymar. You should watch more Barcelona games before giving your opinion.

No, he is not hear, he is past him ;)

Yeah, assists are the only thing Suarez does m8, i guess we can see who is the one that doesnt whatch the games.

Current form meaning that not in history, practice your english paisa.

>assists are the only thing Suarez does m8
And when did I say it's all he does?

The joke flew on you, señor

>Do you know how hard it is to put enough weight on the ball to get it past the last defender but just before Neymar, with your first fucking touch?

It's Suarez's second touch.

It's also much, much easier to cut the ball back when you're ahead of the last defender than to play a through ball that unlocks the defence.

Summary: you're an idiot who likes to insult others when they can't even accurately watch a .webm

you literally never kicked a ball in your life

Does Suarez even take the penalties and direct free kicks for Barca?

Messi and Neymar share free kicks (Messi takes 80% of them). Suarez, Neymar and Messi share penalties in more or less this order.

because Messi literally grabs it from midfield, draws the 2 CBs, the DM, and forces a winger to cut back in, and gives the freebies to Suarez

fuck it, do you even remember this?

what a fucking joke.
Suarez's goals mean nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=olL9NOcCOTk

>We are not racists
>you fucking monkey.
kek thanks for the laugh

> in current form

yeah, Lewandowski was the greatest football player of all time in a "current form" of nine mins

Just a filthy plastic casual but I remember Suarez in the world cup semi-finals against Ghana in 2010 and his performance was just embarrassing. Honestly a sub-human character given all his successes and achievements, I'm glad there isn't ANY mention of this deplorable fuck in mainstream media at all.

>Suarez in the world cup semi-finals against Ghana in 2010
>his performance was just embarrassing
fuck off, it was the best part of the tourney

youtube.com/watch?v=tDpx9GGH79I

Ghana got a non existent free kick off a dive from someone who had no one near him. He also got penalized for the sacrifice and it paid off
>The city of Gyan

This thread is fucking comical

A majority of suarez goals this season have been tapins and penalties (the same shit we rag on donaldo for) served on a platter by messi

Some Ghanian nigger dived to get the free kick that started those shenanigans.

Suarez did nothing wrong and it was one of the classic World Cup moments.

If an England NT player would rather let the ball in in that scenario, he'd be lynched and hung from the London Bridge.

Messi is a better player, I think there is no doubt about that.
Besides that I think they were equally important to Barça this year. Messi was out for a couple of months and Suarez with Iniesta and Neymar carried the team flawlessly. Also Suarez was the top scorer of Barcelona in the Champions and the League and could be in La Copa del Rey, also has most assistance in the league.
He may or may not win the ballon d´or but he has very good chances to do it, still Messi is a better player.

This is correct.

Messi is easily better and the Ballon d'Or favourite (since it's a calendar year award), but Suarez is Barcelona's MVP this season.

>A majority of suarez goals this season have been tapins and penalties
>a majority
lel

youtube.com/watch?v=NVnKgZiOBfM

Suarez is able to get more assists because Messi draws out the defense creating 3 v 2's for Suarez and Neymar in the box.

>tfw you remember that this morning Manchester United fans had a glimmer of hope that they'd be in the Champions League next year

It's easier to score and assist if you are a 9
Barcelona puts a lot of balls onto Suarez because he is godlike at scoring, thus he gets more passes near the area and is supported a lot more, therefore him being the pichichi isn't terribly impressive, add to that the fact that he plays in the team with arguably the best midfield in the world next to Bayern Munich.

Suarez is good, I don't deny that he is top 2 ST in the world at the moment with Lewy, but that doesn't mean he is the GOAT. Even in his team Messi, Iniesta and Busquets do a shit ton of work to create opportunities.

Also, if only he wasn't an absolute crazy fuck he would get a lot more recognition

>I don't deny that he is top 2 ST in the world at the moment with Lewy
He's not "a top 2 striker", he's the undisputed best striker with a power gap behind him.

pic related, he has scored 3 more since

>"and it's the cheekiest chip you've ever seen"

"the madman" Abreu, what a legend

>top goal scorer = best player

I hate this meme

>le hattricks against FC La Norwichio man

>most non-penalty goals
>note: penalties are also goals
what

If OUImann scores in the CL final and scores a lot at the Euro he will win the golden sphere

>he has scored 3 more since
2 of which were tap ins.

Without Messi and Neymar he is nothing.what can he do without them?

>Th-there were flops!
Forgetting that a small league like ours brought Suarez,Ibrahimovic, RVP, Van nistelrooy, Romario, Ronaldo and Bergkamp.
Meanwhile your monkey league can't produce half the players we can

Won't happen. Suarez has been GOAT all season long, Griezmann just scored his first game against barcelona 2 months ago. with Atletico.

Messi>>>>>Suarez>>>Neymar

All world class players though.

Weak b8

Be the top scorer in the EPL and Dutch League.....

>it was embarrassing tbhonest
this

Couldn't do what Vardy did

>Suarez. Do you know how hard it is to put enough weight on the ball to get it past the last defender but just before Neymar, with your first fucking touch?
chuckle

Weak country

:^)

If Madrid win the Champions League (they will)

Then Ronaldo should win the Ballon D'or.

And that's it

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand Bony...

desu Messi does magic, passes to Neymar/Suarez and then they pass/cross it to the other one for tap-in/headshot

thus messi has nothing eventhough it was his achievment

Problem solved

but Ronaldo has been top scorer in PL and La Liga AND is the all time top scorer in the CL.

Strange OP.

>has been

Can I get a Uruguayan here confirming that 'negrito' is actually an affectionate term in Uruguay and doesn't have the same racist intentions implicit as it would elsewhere in the world?

This was his excuse.