youtube.com/watch?v=H91bEGJYBU4
soundcloud.com/surfnoir2/am-i-what-you-like
youtube.com/watch?v=u4pnlOGrZsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol now i hate Gary Numan, thanks OP

>when the foley sound is fucking terrible

This guy is the one behind That Poppy

youtube.com/watch?v=lwnoSeiAFSY&ab_channel=ThatPoppyVEVO

Wowww this is the first I'm hearing of this dude, this is the most worthless shit I've heard in recent history.
youtube.com/watch?v=QWIwFEGNynQ

I think he should just stop.
Grocerybagdottv with Mars Argo was a fun show, if not a little too ironic sometimes. What he's doing now with his >muh capitalism guys!! Lol robots and parody of pop music haha xdddddddddddddddddd
is just fucking pathetic and unoriginal.

Titanic is the most creative man alive

he just helps with the video production

he is involved with a few bands

Interesting new shilling technique Corey, but I'm still gonna fucking deck you if I see you on the street.

he helped make this video

youtube.com/watch?v=H91bEGJYBU4

You know them or something?

POPPY LEAK!!

soundcloud.com/surfnoir2/am-i-what-you-like

I know this is too good to be true, but is she seriously implying make feminists aren't real men?

I hope so lol

>the cake is a lie

made me cringe

My name is John, and I hate every one of you. All you are fat, delayed, no life, die every second of the day looking to spend on stupid ass pictures. They are all bad in the world. Frankly, any of you have ever gotten a pussy? I mean, I think it's fun to make fun of people because of your own insecurities, but all take on a whole new level. This is even worse than to pictures on Facebook masturbation.
Do not be a stranger. Just hit me with YOUR best shot. I'm Pretty perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play other than "jack to naked drawn from Japanese people"? I just A gibt get and have a banging hot girlfriend (You Blew only me shit was so bar). They are all fags, you die you should just kill. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

You're not dating poppy you fucking faggot

Hi Guys,
Poppy here, and I'm asking each of you to help me. My friend, this organic thin, greasy-haired guido, die every second seiners time spent in His stupid ass hair. He is everything bad with today's youth. Honestly, If all men brag about their "bitches" fucked last night have to? I mean, I think IT is because of peer pressure and trying to Become Accepted, but he takes it to a whole new level. This is even worse, the day to drink a whole beer and listening to heavy metal.
Do not ignore me. Please help me. I'm Pretty desperate. Regular guest at the Literature-Club, and the vice president of the Science Club here I was. I also had a taste for classical music? I used to just A to be obtained, that is, before I met him (He just me to catch HIM, shit was so big). He's a fagot and I will kill him. Please help me!
Pic Related: I am there.

>tfw Mars Argo is p good

Is this oc

Yes

jesus christ just make it stop the shilling is too much

We shill for her until she's everywhere

Impressive

youtube.com/watch?v=u4pnlOGrZsU