Why are the Europeans are so introverted? Compared to the arabs, the africans, asians, indians...

Why are the Europeans are so introverted? Compared to the arabs, the africans, asians, indians? Most other races and the ethnicities.
I want to think that the cold drove people indoors and to stuff like writing, politics, etc.
Introverted activities and hobbies. That this is why Europeans are usually introverts, or introverted especially the Scandinavians.
Whats the reasoning behind this?

Centuries of warring took its toll on the mental make up of the Europeans.

Your theory doesn't make sense because Europeans weren't even the first to have writing, politics, or even basic houses.

I don't think southern Europeans are all that introverted.

>Italy
>Greece
>Sweden
>Finland
>Austria
>Germany
>Belgium
>Ireland

""""Discovered new world"""""

no

Ah,
I know there is evidence that traumatic memories can be carried down through memory.

Obviously they weren't, but they reshaped politics in ways that non Europeans didn't.
Communism, Marxism, fascism, republics and democracies for example are European inventions.

>responding to nonwhites

Because being extroverted (dancing, singing etc) is for stupid people.

How stupid do you have to be to dance and sing in public? Pretty retarded if you ask me (and you just did).

>Outside Europe random people talk to you on the street, at the supermarket etc

When that habbens I will think "this guy is a crazy lunatic"

Horrifying.
I would assume he is trying to sell something (or rob me if he looks shady).

Thankfully talking to random people is not a thing here.

America is named after an Italian you dumb fuck

>tfw too intelligent to communicate anyone

Yeah I immediatly assume the person's got something in mind, small talk isn't a thing.
The absolute maximum small talk here is "hello" on the street, only if you've made an eye contact for a few seconds.

I tell my life story to people on a bus stop
Except sex stuff, we are all pretty closed about that

>scandinavians
>introverted

stop believing memes you retardo. If you actually spend time around them, you'll discover they're the biggest normies on this continent

Too many Scandies on Sup Forums for us to be normies, we are very introverted, people here do not talk to each other unless we have to.

First off that's not true, people outside of Sup Forums are very social outgoing and outspoken. For the most part.
It's not uncommon to talk to people in the street, the market, the bus or whatever

Asians are definitely more introverted. I'd say Indians too

Also, most of Europe is not cold no

But they do, that's only you being too shy

>we are very introverted, people here do not talk to each other unless we have to.

I've spent two years In sweden and half a year in Denmark.

I can tell you that you're not any more introverted than any other country in Europe. You just believe that because it has become a real life meme which you guys like to repeat in your little echo chamber.

the ONE time I actually stopped to talk to someone on the street who said hello to me, I was in france and i got fucking robbed

Third worlders are extroverts because when things turn to shit they rely on their neighbors to survive. Us northeners are introverts because we have safety nets that catches us should the worst happen so we don't need to constantly create and maintain relations with strangers.

In Scandinavia we only say "hello" if we've known the guy for a year or so...

rule number 1 you don't respond to black or brown people on the street all they want is obviously your money
fucking tourist

Europe must be very introverted then

kek, and it's awkward when you say "hello" to someone and they don't respond at all haha. Norway FTW

>republics and democracies for example are European inventions.
nope

this thread is shit and just germanics with their insecutiry complex

But Greece is Europe and has always been
Even when Europe wasn't called Europe yet, Greece was already Europe

What?!?

Practically everything in the modern world is a European invention. Whether you like it or not! It's a FACT that cannot be denied.

Also, RARE!

Norwegians never did anything ever though

whats weird about that?

that's pretty normal.

im not rare you stupid germanic pig
that doesnt make you special or anything like that

what is your history in 500 AD?
its a great way for germanics to claim greeks and romans as their civilization, pathetic

You mistake the introverted as us having no social contact.
We are just really selective of our friends, and usually only converse with family, friends, and colleagues.
To those people we're really warm, but ice cold towards the other groups.

why other germanics give so much fucks about you and other scandinavians?

this is why i want to be a mod or janitor so i can delete stupid threads like this one

>We are just really selective of our friends, and usually only converse with family, friends, and colleagues.

>To those people we're really warm, but ice cold towards the other groups.

well done, you literally just described normal human behaviour!

please stop believing you are special autismo snowflakes because you're not.

>GREEKS AND ROMANS
>Germanics

kill yourself nigger with inferior complex, you are living in european world

We did. More than you know.
Nowadays though most of our small tech companies are being bought by US or UK companies (so we never get the credit).

Did you know the GPU of Samsung mobiles are Norwegian designed? (Now bought by UK ARM).

Have you seen the new Xiaomi Mi MIX phone? Made possible because of Norwegian tech (made it possible to have a full screen across the entire phone).

There are so many things I don't even know where to start

Sucks to be a small country (we get sucked dry).

i dont have any

>you are living in european world
if im then you are living in a sumerian world

stupid mongrel piece of shit, dont reply to me again, pig

Add Britain to your list.

I was just trolling

I was hoping you would get butthurt and reply with t. achmed or something.

LMAO yes inventing fucking boats and wheel is what pushed civilization forward, nobody else could have done that.

Ancient Greece and Roman empire pushed humanity forward more than any ancient a*ab or other mudhut niggers, and germanics were ones to take crown from them that now USA holds.

The middle east is the birthplace of civilization. Germanics are incapable of civilization as shown by the fact that we never created one on our own. Everything we did was copying southern europeans.

whaaat, you are crazy
what is even this delirium with "germanics" ?
btw i am not germanic i am french we speak a latin language, have catholicism, and i am a swarthy manlet like you mr. latino

that being said i am still white and european and so is greece and italy fuck off with your literal insanity

>Ancient Greece
they got most of their from egyptians and phoenecians then passed those knowledge to romans

see, you are stupid and just want to feel better about yourself, fucking pigskinned mongrel

dont fucking reply to me again, you are cancer

>btw i am not germanic
sure?
i understand that people like you are almost rare in france
pic related

you arent pale and dont have light features?

im not manlet, im 6ft

I'm pretty sure that if you went back to Norway in 500 AD it would be better than your shithole.

There would even be "some" equality between the genders. Women would have a say in trials etc.

im not even white you dumbfuck

no they didnt get most from them, they got basic shit that would anyone figure out with enough time, there is reason why roman empire basically formed modern world while middle east and egypt became absolute shitholes

Not that much honestly it's more common than blonde people
I don't hate blonde people though i have no reason to

Also the thing with that map is that you could derive that Portugal or Tunisia is Germanic even though it clearly isn't
Another thing with that map, the Celts on it aren't Germanic. But they look the same. What would you think about say someone from Brittany ?

>6ft
>not a manlet

good one

also:

this map depicts the minority elite, not the people in the case of France, spain, etc.

This explains why the elite got assimilated into latin culture.