These belong to Mexico

These belong to Mexico.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spot_Resolutions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tlaxcaltec
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CHI

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

Oklahoma wasn't even part of Mexico before 1848.

u can have it. but we need colorado and utah, because that is white man land

Statesians won them by fair conquest. Cry some more.

>Utah and Colorado

No, just Utah.

Might makes right, pablo.

>Estonia

Says the country that was conquered by the Soviets.

Southwest USA is Mexican clay.

And it belonged to the redskins before that. Shouldn't they have the best claim on it?

El chicANO

So that Mexico can ruin them even more?

I think they are in better hands now

But then the border will look autistic.

Traitor!

Actually they belong to spain. Prostrate yourself before thy king, traitorous mestizo swine!

>start war
>lose war
>be forever butthurt

>>start war

I'd start and participate in armed rebellion against the mexican government if that happened.

I ain't livin' in no damn mexico.

You already do

you can have the gadsden purchase back, everything in it is shit anyway.

If you live in the Southwest, you already are living in Mexico.

Soon...

He can't deport all of us.

>pasty white virgin nerd roleplaying as an MS-13 member cruising in a lowrider around LA

We just have to deport enough.

>Mexican forces under General Mariano Arista prepared for war. On April 25, 1846, a 2,000-strong Mexican cavalry detachment attacked a 70-man U.S. patrol under the command of Captain Seth Thornton, which had been sent into the contested territory north of the Rio Grande and south of the Nueces River. In the Thornton Affair, the Mexican cavalry routed the patrol, killing 11 American soldiers.[50]

You started with the whole Texas thing.

Then our mainland will literally look like a gun.

Protip: Bongland had their sights set on California at that time. We wanted the place before they got there first.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spot_Resolutions

"The determination of our slave holding president, and the probability of his success in wringing from the people, men and money to carry it on, is made evident by the puny opposition arrayed against him. None seem willing to take their stand for peace at all risks."
- Frederick Douglass

"In the murder of Mexicans upon their own soil, or in robbing them of their country, I can take no part either now or hereafter. The guilt of these crimes must rest on others. I will not participate in them."
- Joshua Giddings

"This war is nondescript.... We charge the President with usurping the war-making power ... with seizing a country ... which had been for centuries, and was then in the possession of the Mexicans.... Let us put a check upon this lust of dominion. We had territory enough, Heaven knew."
- Robert Toombs

" Some, if not all the gentlemen on, the other side of the House, who have addressed the committee within the last two days, have spoken rather complainingly, if I have rightly understood them, of the vote given a week or ten days ago, declaring that the war with Mexico was unnecessarily and unconstitutionally commenced by the President James K Polk. "
- Abraham Lincoln

"The presence of United States troops on the edge of the disputed territory farthest from the Mexican settlements, was not sufficient to provoke hostilities. We were sent to provoke a fight, It was very doubtful whether Congress would declare war; but if Mexico should attack our troops, the Executive could announce, "Whereas, war exists by the acts of, etc.," and prosecute the contest with vigor. Once initiated there were but few public men who would have the courage to oppose it...."
- Ulysses S. Grant

Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

might makes right, go and take it

Mexicans ARE redskins you dumbshit.

Are Mexicans really human?

Mexico is White troll plz go.

Mexico is not white. Now what?

Wait, aren't they half Spanish mutts? But even putting that aside, none of the Indians in Mexico like the Aztecs, Mixtecs, etc lived in California.

As explained earlier, if it weren't us, Britain would have grabbed California.

That and the SW was an empty desert back then with nothing but Indian tribes and coyotes in it.

Had we not lost the Southwest, Mexico would be the world power.

Mark my words, we will one day reclaim our birthright.

They wouldn't though. All ex-Spanish colonies are total shit for a wide variety of reasons especially their national culture and mindset.

Well, the Tlaxcalans colonized New Mexico and Texas:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tlaxcaltec

If you're going to go all traitor then you have to go back.

Chile, Argentina and Uruguay are successful countries.

That's like saying the Middle East would stop sucking if only Israel didn't exist.

>Argentina
>successful

they're a recent mix of spanish, negro, and amerind.

My family has been in California for generations.

Now do you honestly think had Mexico won that war, they wouldn't have demanded territorial compensation from the US?

Isn't your president considering revoking the gun ban because his corrupt ass finally realized that people can't defend themselves from beheadings by cartels with sticks?