I just realized that Five Guys is my favorite restaurant. All burgers were made by ONE GUY. That is wild

I just realized that Five Guys is my favorite restaurant. All burgers were made by ONE GUY. That is wild.

kek

good thread, mind if i save it?

lmaokai

woah music for this feel

The classic rock station they play in Five Guys

amazining

Do you get the jalapenos on your burger?

Very hot!

we have Five Guys and In-N-Out both in my city and for the price and for taste the later is better in my opinion. And my burger is likewise made by ONE GUY

The spam is real

they don't use spam they use beef, have you never eaten a burger before?

>Burger
>Burger with bacon
>Cheeseburger
>Little burger
>Little Burger with bacon
>Little Cheeseburger

So crazy.

Am I not getting something here or is this just shitposting?

In-n-out is boring as fuck. The burgers are pretty good, better than mcdonalds i guess but the fries are bland. Not deserving of the reputation

I live in California too. In N Out burgers are thin as shit and taste like ass. Literally the most overrated place I've ever seen, there's always a long ass line and the food doesn't even warrant it.

I can't say the fries at 5G are any better. mine are usually soggy which i personally don't like.

Marina and the diamonds said 21 pilots was good because all the songs were written by one guy, despite there being more then one person in the band

youre a horrible person and i hope you get a flat tire on the way to a social gathering. i hope you are minorly inconvenienced every single day for the rest of your life for saying that.

>restaurant
KEKARONI PEPPERONI

>tfw in your town pic related is the nicest restaurant

I hope the 91 freeway is especially backed up the next time you drive on it

it's nice to eat maybe like twice a year if you're not a fat fuck.
Honestly, never read the calories if you intend to eat more than the junior burger--you'll die of shock.

Shitposting aside, Five Guys is god tier.