You're a cunty

>You're a cunty

Is your cunt infected with the double standards of liberal mental illness?

Yes

no matter how hard they try it never catches on here unless it's melbourne, who all think they're better than the rest of the country despite being a net drain sustained by 'bogan' states.

hey it sounds like california, isn't that odd

California feeds the nation.

pardon my understanding, they do that without water interstate?

if that's true then melbourne is worse

And how's draining the Colorodo to sustain such an industry going for you?
When's the text drought?

>Stand your ground
>your property your rights

>whoah whoah want to have an abortion?
>dont you know thay your body belongs to the collective?

Conservative double standards

well the theory is you don't act like a total fucking slut, get gangbanged 3 times a week and then get to worm your way out of your actions by denying the explicit purpose of sex

sorry senpai it pans out pretty well. don't want kids don't spread your legs. make legal exceptions for rape and medical risks

Then you dont actually care about babies at all
You just want to control women

Of course not, our propaganda is pretty straight.

>abortion is needed because a woman having a baby can ruin her life, and don't you dare say anything to her about using protection

>men shouldn't have the right to decide if they want to take care of the baby that is coming even if it ruins their life. Putting your dick on a woman equals consent for her to have the baby, even if he used protection and didn't intended to
have a baby.

you've misunderstood which of course you would

>Stand your ground
accepting personal reponsibility for your safety

>your property your rights
accepting personal responsibility for the protection of your property

>not getting a monthly abortion
acception responsibility for fucking around, which the guy would also have to do if you kept it

and in criticizing conservative talk points, isn't that ultimately trying to control other people in its own way? can't leave it to the democratic process to see who's opinion's more popular?

And what you have against defending yourself?

California wouldn't have the water problems if Oakies could actually farm instead of fleeing to CA.

But If you wanted to talk about net drain leftist areas, you should have compared it to Oregon and New Mexico. Both states that take more Federal money than they pay. The overall trend in the USA is liberal states foot the bill of poorer conservative states.

If you think conservatives support paper abortions and that liberals dont i would like to have you explain why france has paper abortions while USA doesn't

No you are the one misunderstanding things here

>stand your ground
right to throw people off your property and protect yourself

>right to abortion
right to throw people off your property and protect yourself

When did I say i had anything against protecting yourself?

>right to throw people off your property and protect yourself

>right to end life you created of your own free will
lol scandinavians, was thinking blonde hair and blue eyes were special hitler's biggest mistake?

so you aren't allowed to shoot your grown son or daughter if he/she trespassed on your property?

could you describe to me the circumstances under which your hypothetical shooting happens

>you are on your property
>your son/daughter trespasses on your property
>can you or can you not shoot him/her?

Because leftists being against financial "abortions" is a general trend. I am not sure, but I actually think your average traditionalist conservative are also against these kinds of "abortions", it's more of a libertarian idea. And who passed these laws in France?; cause I am sure as hell it wasn't an extreme left party.

>can you or can you not shoot him/her?
are they attempting to stab you? did they walk through your flower garden?

personal responsibility

and also an unborn child can't willfully harm you (not responsible). if the pregnancy will harm/kill you i said make a legal exception

am i going to have to define absolutely everything for you while we sail through every extremity you can think of lol

might as well articulate what i'm saying better

stand your ground and property defense laws still go to court anyway to determine the legitimacy of it. so in the case of 'shooting your own kid' which is not a likely situation, if you did and for no reason you'd go to jail. the right to self determination is determinning whether or not you shoot or restrain or whatever

this is dumber than even my last conversation with a swede, even though it feels like i'm talking to the exact same guy. night

>Because leftists being against financial "abortions" is a general trend
Proof?

>are they attempting to stab you? did they walk through your flower garden?
>personal responsibility
I asked whether you could shoot a person of your family who trespassed on your property
Nothing else
They could do everything from threatening to stab you to just standing there

>and also an unborn child can't willfully harm you (not responsible).
so if a person is unwillingly on your property you do not believe you could shoot them?

>am i going to have to define absolutely everything for you while we sail through every extremity you can think of lol
This is a single very simple question
You either answer it or admit defeat

>extremity
Most murders are committed by people the murders knows, so if anything it is certainly not an extremity

So do you support the current system of stand your ground laws or not?