Plans for improving America

Sup bros! I'm going to run for my state's congress, and here are a few of my ideas I'd want to implement into bills if I were to get elected:

These ideas are for the state that I live in:

aggressively push to incentivize

propose public health option for all

group politicians to reform education system to a model similar to Finland's

Expand & reform public housing program for full time students, etc

Legalize drinking in public

Regulate renting prices

legalize prostitution

Tax breaks for couples that both hold at least Bachelor's degree with children under

Abolish race-based Affirmative Action

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=0BwAFALX-xjyKfmJabE9fZDFQLXViYjJGLWp1OEhsQzByem9oYmlaZHpZM0pCUVhIUnpPQkU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>aggressively push to incentivize renewable energy

fixed that

Go back to portland hippy.

Just need more white doctors

>Riley
>Oregon
>autistic strategies

Long time, no see

Hey! I haven't seen you around in a while, buddy!
Are you still living out in Cornelius? Are you still the same lonely sad sack?
We should hang out sometime, man! I'll tell you what, how about we meet up at the Cornelius Pass McMenamins tomorrow at around noon? I don't know what you look like but I'm sure you'll be easy to recognize!

Had a hell of a past few years

Yeah I moved out with a girlfriend last March. Really stunningly beautiful girl. Talented, smart, all that. We moved out to Beaverton, then broke up last August.

Our chemistry was god tier, but we moved way too quick, way too fast for both us being inexperienced. Moved out together after only knowing each other for a few months kek.

Living out in McMinnville with my grandma now. Regrouping my bearings before I make a move to the Portalnd Metro area again.

I've also since had the aspiration to become an RN. I'll hopefully use some of that money to fund some of my ideas that I still have:

drive.google.com/open?id=0BwAFALX-xjyKfmJabE9fZDFQLXViYjJGLWp1OEhsQzByem9oYmlaZHpZM0pCUVhIUnpPQkU

Good ideas
However even from a britbong perspective these ideas seem far fetched in America?

It's going to fail more miserably than your relationship with the iranian girl

oooooppphhhh oh shit

You might be able to get away with some of that in Portland/Eugene, since they're both very left-leaning. The rest of the state is pretty conservative and wouldn't be about it.

Did your plan work out?

Sounds good, I would recommend increasing tax on unused property. Lots of rich people's houses stay empty for 99% of the year in areas surrounding Bend. Maybe spend the money on rebuilding costal run down communities, such as Astoria.

These ideas sound good. I assume you're running as a Democrat, which area do you live in?

You have returned
How is your 5 year plan going? You've been missed. All the great tripfags are gone now. Is your mom still with that Brit? I thought he moved you guys to the UK

>group politicians to reform education system to a model similar to Finland's
Only if we get to keep our school sports and no uniforms

>legalize prostitution
Good. This should be part of a plan to get rid of sex trafficking.

>propose public health option for all
I don't want to pay for Billybob's or Jamal's 6 children. Good luck with that one

I really hope this is the real Riley.

>he thinks having the right ideas matters

Faggot you have to slog through the biggest bureaucracy on the planet to change how government works.

Democrats control both houses of the legislature and the Governor's office; if he can convince his fellow Dems to be this liberal he'll be golden. They already have/are going to have legal marijuana IIRC.

Holyfuck it's Riley, sup man

Any change to oregon's constitution requires a popular vote. You don't even need to be in office to get most of this stuff pushed. Just write the law out and start petitioning.

A couple of thoughts:
>Rent Control
Is a bad idea for private housing, see NYC. That being said, it should be moot with sufficient public housing.

>Drinking in public
Good idea IMO, but I believe that's usually determined at the municipality/county level.

I believe that Riley's ideas deal with things mostly with statutes, but if he can get the mob to approve of his actions more power to him.

Well the 3-5 plan initially started out as a band project, then would branch off into other things to get notable.

I then switched it to just an idea to basically kick ass with my entrepreneur ideas, starting with the tortilla chip warmer, located in here:

But I got with my first serious girlfriend and totally focused on her. She was god tier, surprisingly, but we moved too fast and crash and burned in less than a year.

Unfortunately though after falling love, there's no way in hell that I'd go back to being single with these ideas.

So I turned my energy into becoming an RN and starting a family, and will start my ideas after I get married and be employed as n RN

What connections do you have?

Good for you, and good luck with everything, except the white man/latina woman initiative, that still seems odd tbqh

> Tax breaks for couples

Fuck this shit.

Not really that odd. Lot's of people get yellow, jungle, whatever fever from time to time.