California

>California
>40% non Hispanic white
>GDP per capita $63,763

>Mexican state of Sonora
>46% white (whiter than California)
>GDP per capita $10,336

>Mexican state of Quintana Roo
>77% mestizo (with the mestizos heavily leaning more to their indigenous side genetically from what I understand), 13% indigenous, 10% white
>GDP per capita of $13,342 (and their HDI is roughly equal to Sonora)

Why are white Mexicans such a failure compared to other European diasporas? Even our brown people are better than them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3e6ChgL1EC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>"""white""" hispanics

california was great before the mexicans pablo

the fuck is a white hispanic

It's almost like skin colour was a meme.

the "white Mexicans "are the ones in power who steal resources and keep the poor people poor and fuck them over
and the mestizo/native population is too retarded to figure this so they keep voting and selling their votes for them

Remember that these are "white" mexicans
youtube.com/watch?v=3e6ChgL1EC4

Excellent post

More like all the smart ones move to the US.

Q. Roo receive millions of toursit every year, thats why their gdp per capita is higher.

we wuz here first

France is one of the most popular tourist countries in the world (if not #1 iirc). Yet nobody uses the fact that they receive a lot of tourism bux to discredit their success. The citizens of Quintana Roo deserve credit for taking advantage of the resources they have available to them to better their state. They could easily be just another Mexican state that's too violent to attract tourists.

>white Mexicans

>white Americans

""""""White"""""" mexicans

no you werent

Population of France 60M
Population of Q. Roo around 1M

1- its dumb compare countries to states
2- it would be a lie deny the fact that a big part of France gdp depends on tourism
3- how say that Sonora was violent? we are talking about those 2 states, isnt it?

>Albania
>100% white
>HDI of .733
>4 murders per 100,000 people per year

>Mexican state of Yucatan
>43% indigenous, 44% mestizo
>HDI of .739
>2 murders per 100,000 people per year (safer even than West Virgina, one of the whitest states in the US)
Whites BTFO

I'm just saying, Quintana Roo deserves credit for doing something not many Mexican states have been able to do, which is be safe enough to attract tourists and to use those tourism bux to improve their state.

West Virginia is a shit.

The people pictured clearly aren't white

In both Canada and the USA the whitest states/provinces are also the safest states/provinces

It really rustles my jimmies when Mexicans think they are white.

Is that really considered white in Mexico?

THIS

Really don't fall for that stupid divisive bait, there's a white blue eyed homeless guy a fucking couple of blocks away from where I live, there's plenty of poor whites in Mexico and while there's certainly a historical race pattern regarding general wealth distribution in the country you don't get any help/handouts just for being a white guy, ocasionally you do even actually face discrimination, from dumb fucks targetting you as a kid to the assumption you don't need a job or a break as badly as the darker skinned guy next to you.

Also Peña and his family are mestizos ffs

That is the Latino kind of white.

Europe has varying degrees of whiteness.

Albanians are Turks tho.

>Albania
>white
¿?¿?¿?¿?

Albania is 100% Illyrian you dumb memers.

California's economy is propped up by rich Jews in Hollywood and white and Asian techies up in the Bay Area. The beaners are just a bunch of farmers and welfare queens who don't matter.

>this is white for chicanos

Tbh if they shaved their beards they'd fit in in most of Europe. You know you don't need blonde hair and blue eyes to be white, right?

we should send all the chicanos to concentration camps, and nuke the Los Angeles area, then the Quality of Life would skyrocket

>chicanos literally think this is white

>"White" Americans
>Today I will remind them

The Indians were here first.

It always surprises me how rich California is.
It's GDP per capita is twice as much as Italy and Japan. Wow.

Reminds me of the Mexico is white shitposter

>"White Mexicans"
Most of them are still 10-20% indigenous.
Also California has alot of Asians boosing the GDP

*ah-hem*

Mexican Americans still make $38,000 on average (that's for the whole US, not just California), and only 15% of California is Asian, so I doubt they can bring the average up that much.

>Sonora mentioned :3

Gib rightful clay
t. Arizona

Smart ones move to Europe, Canada, South America or they just stay in Mexico.

Shit tier uneducated ones jump the border to the US.

Spanish territory actually. Mestizos just hijacked it and lost it.

>we stole it first
jaja

>Mestizos just hijacked it and lost it.
Spaniards made up the government in early mexico, mestizo and native government officials didn't have any real power till after the Mexican revolution.