Trump is planning a massive, unprecedented rally in Europe (rumors are in anticipation of 500...

Trump is planning a massive, unprecedented rally in Europe (rumors are in anticipation of 500.000+ people) during his first month as president.

It's supposed to be a rallying cry against globalism, a plea to return to nationalism, and endorsements of various far-right European leaders and parties such as Le Pen and the German AfD.

How do you Europeans feel about President Trump getting more involved in your continent? Are you ready for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wrBOoriLEcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not gonna happen unless he wants to massively fuck up relations with the EU.

>a foreign leader having to rally your country
wew, honestly I would be ashamed.
Europe should get their shit together by their own means.

pls trump liberate my cunt

won't be surprised. trump is a russian plant and putin's bitch. right wing parties, the russians and wikileaks all backed him. it's all a ruse to dismantle europe and allow russia to keep pushing and invading. the baltics and the rest of ukraine are in for a ride. can't wait to see the populistfags cry when ivans will rape their whole families. but at least they showed these globalists and sjws on the internet.

Dismantling EU would be a good thing for you you dummy, right now Europe is the laughing stock of the world.

good goy
10e in you soros account

Isn't this the guy who wanted to cease involvement with foreigners?

nice source you fucking retard

sage sage ctr shill kill yourself

Source?

proofs?

You will never be american no matter how hard you try to act like them.

I agree but you should go back to /pol

Wha? Do you think that only Shartia dislikes globalism?

>let me tell you about your continent
We need the EU. Even in its current utter shit form it's still necessary to our economies (if only because of the €).
The EU needs to change, not the be eliminated. Without it we'd be fucked even worse than we are now.

zitto animale

I thought he was only going to rally in the states he won in the US?

>Europe is the laughing stock of the world.
>brrrrazil

Its really not though

>We need the EU
No We dont. Not an argument

How come it's always the shittiest countries of Europe wanting to stay in ? Daddy France will soon leave you honey don't cry

EU's purpose is not economical.
You only "need" it now because it was designed to be a trap.
Nothing stops you from making an actually economic union like Mercosul for example after getting rid of the globalist jew.

>67625972
Funny coming from a country who broke the EU

>>Trump is planning a massive, unprecedented rally in Europe (rumors are in anticipation of 500.000+ people) during his first month as president.

No source so I call bullshit.

>>How do you Europeans feel about President Trump getting more involved in your continent?

>> wants to reduce nato involvement
>> peace with Russia instead of standing up to their terror
>> more involved in your continent

Are you retarded? It is the opposite of what Pres. elect trump wants.

>Monarshit in charge of predicting the future

t. 100% white spaniard

>chileans traveling across the world to support trump at a rally

dedication

This desu

you are damn right partner not a drop of moor blood

Yes, we do. Doing away with the euro in this situation would be pure economic sudoku.
That alone is enough to make the EU absolutely and completely necessary.

>How come it's always the shittiest countries of Europe wanting to stay in ?
Because the awareness of our shittiness doesn't allow us to be blind to reality for the sake of delusional and desperate nationalism.

>EU's purpose is not economical.
It totally is. It expanded into politics, but it was born for economic reasons.
>You only "need" it now because it was designed to be a trap.
..Which does nothing to change the fact that we need it now.
>Nothing stops you from making an actually economic union like Mercosul for example after getting rid of the globalist jew.
Yes, because going backward is totally doable right? We're far too integrated for that.

He's not even supported by the majority in his own country. Even most conservative americans see him as the lesser of two evils.

If he tried rallying in his ancestral home of scotland he'd get glass bottles thrown at him.

fucking brazil

NEVER EVER mention my continent ever again you monkey

>How come it's always the shittiest countries of Europe wanting to stay in
Euro free moneyz :3 in exchange of our soveringnity

CTR is officialy shut down tho, you aren't getting paid for this

trump is german 100%.

>Trump is of German ancestry on his father's side and Scottish ancestry on his mother's side

>>How come it's always the shittiest countries of Europe wanting to stay in ?
>Because the awareness of our shittiness doesn't allow us to be blind to reality for the sake of delusional and desperate nationalism.
I really hope this is a meme

his mother was born in scotland

Jesus Christ no you retarded fuck are you seriously trying to say that?

>a thread in which people will tell you about your country and continent and make statements about popularity based on Sup Forums's general opinion of things

Yeah this sure is some good reading

You are getting jewed senpai.

Don't get me wrong, I want Europe to unfuck itself, my hate is only directed at EU itself.

Of course a globalist-friendly leaf would say that.

No, the US is

>American president wants to organise a rally for European far-right
>500,000 rally in Europe, when Europeans hate his guts
Lmao, are you insane or what?

>I want Europe to unfuck itself
Nigga u from brazil bro people are getting shot there

Lol good luck being able to have the same ability to prevent foreign imports without the massive EU to back you up.

The EU is the only reason the developing world and non-EU nations have a difficult time penetrating EU markets and protecting your own interests.

No, it's still Europe

Drop the memes monkey.

>I want Europe to unfuck itself, my hate is only directed at EU itself.
user there's no way for Europe to unfuck itself if it stays divided. It's just asking to be bullied.
The only way for Europe to unfuck itself is through the EU. Which is shit at the moment, but 100% due to leadership rather than anything structural.

da fuck u talking about little punk
Just put tarrifs on bs chinese products

Monkey is just looking out for his country's interests. It's good for Brazialian business when Europe loses its position.

Not him, but many people here don't have a high opinion of the EU. It's viewed as a more unstable version of the US union, which is already pretty fucked

Burgerland is like that weird and loud but endearing guy across the street, EU is the self-destructive crack addict.

Do you guys think his rally will be bigger than the nuremberg rallies?

Will you attend?

No, you are.

2% Ted Cruz is embarrassingly high, yes.

You do that, and they just tariff you back. As the EU, you've got lots of leverage to keep those tariffs down, because they can't lose the whole common market. But as puny Spain? You're fucked. Just go look at the deals the EU has and compare them with the deals small countries get.

t.brazil

No

brazil is the monkey masturbating in a cage and screaming

OMG I WOULD LOVE IF TRUMP COMES TO DENMARK!!!! PLSSS SAY THIS IS TRUE!!!

>user there's no way for Europe to unfuck itself if it stays divided. It's just asking to be bullied.

This. The EU's protectionism is what really helps Europe industries like agriculture. Without it there's nothing a country can do to stop imports of goods from Asia or Africa once they meets standards since even when many met the criteria to be able to export to an EU nation EU bureaucracy or other factors made the effort futile.

The EU basically lets European nations actually have clout in the big scheme of things.

The EU is a big fat mess made by bureocrats for bureocrats, We cant negotiate our deals I dont trust the corrupt comission. We sold our industry because of the german exports And now we are fucked son

Proof?

EU has no protectionism within itself, they destroyed Portugal's industry for example and now they are just a vassal state on life support.

Thats BS some countries get protective measures others dont,some countries are designed by the comission to be tourist traps/agricultural shitholes and others to have industry and jobs

There will be no rally, you idiot. Trump is insanely unpopular in Europe (and abroad in general).

He doesn't care about your meme internet movement. Why would he?

>Trump is insanely unpopular in Europe (and abroad in general).

how do u know this?

No, they EU is a big fat mess made by national executives to be lead by national executives. This is why all the EU organs are fucking worthless, because they were made to be bullied into irrelevance by national leaders.
Take the current spat between Juncker and Renzi for example: the fuck is that retard gonna do when Renzi will keep on disobeying and doing whatever the fuck he wants? He will do nothing and give in, because that's all he can do.

Denying climate change and being against vaccines should be illegal though, those fuckers do more harm to everyone.
Fuck Islam though.

Oh, did you learn that from the polls?
Those same polls that said Hillary had a 99% chance of winning? :^)))

>Trump is insanely unpopular in Europe (and abroad in general).
No he isn't. In spite of all the media shilling (actually maybe also due to it) he's actually fairly well thought of here. Lega Nord for example loves him.

This is from Slovakia. Pro-Russian, conservative and nationalist country with population that's used to vulgarity in politics. Trump is too much even for us.

>Denying climate change and being against vaccines should be illegal though

So the Gestapo should arrest every idiot who speaks his mind, no matter how stupid?

>Denying climate change and being against vaccines should be illegal though
wew lad :^) you cucks really hate freedom of speech

>poll from before nominees were finalized
meaningless desu
democrats lost due to a shit candidate and a lot of people hated her over here as well
t. Bernie enthusiast turned tentative Trumptimist

Did you see any media report about the election in the past year that was positive about Trump? Did any of your friends or family say they support Trump? I don't think so.

if this election carried any lessons, it's certainly one about polls user

youtube.com/watch?v=wrBOoriLEcQ trying to trade war the EU.

That's why American/EU sanctions are so strong

The U.S has the same ability to to pretty much instant win any WTO decision automatically like Brazil vs America in regards to cotton. This is why agriculture as a way of development is so hard. Normally it's feasible and a pretty great way to develop but with nations that can pretty much fubar prices at whim or fuck with exports it doesn't work.

Polls were close and realclear politics poll aggregator predicted that Hillary has about 3 lead in popular vote(!). That was within margin of error and pretty close to reality.

Source?

Could not care less about his visit, but globalism / EU need to die in a fire.

Pritugal's industries had problems before hand. For exampel there's on real incentive to expand pasta big family business becuase the Portuguese state discourages it so instead of having one mom and pop business expand and employ many people 100+ you get a bunch of mom and pop stores with only a few employees and little growth.

>globalism

Nice buzzword.

Trump lost the popular vote by 1 million in america, and had less votes than mccaine and romney. You think europeans like him?

Imagine that an American overweight billionaire goes to Europe and organizes a rally to tell the locals how they have to think and live in their own homeland. Basically let me tell you about your country.

Europeans can't be such cucks to let that happen lol

how does the number keep changing? first it was 200k and now its million?
soon 6 gorillion?

What would you describe that the EU parliament decides what countries can and cannot do ?, Sure as fuck aint democracy since 99% of them is not voted in.

The lesson about polls is that when they're too close to call then the election is too close to call. Momentum and mobilisation are crucial.

Some idiots mention brexit as a failure of polling, but guess what? It was pretty much 50/50 the last six months. Why is no one acknowledging this?

this

>Canada

Nice buzzcountry.

>muh popular vote
Cucks are so fucking disgusting

Hopefully he'll preach economic protectionism. We all need to stop losing to China.

Soros agent spotted

They didn't finish with counting. It's 1.3 million now.

you mean if he had more votes, he'd be automatically liked? anyway... I don't think "europeans" are of one mind on him, but i think theres a lot of people who at least don't actively dislike him, or are waiting to see what happens.

That's what polls do. They measure popularity of candidates.

It's hard to get all 50 states right, that's why it so unpredictable.

facts trigger you, go back to your safe space the_donald

If you think r/the_donald is a safe space, then you don't know what a safe space is.