ITT: countries that deserve to be sunk into the ocean like atlantis

ITT: countries that deserve to be sunk into the ocean like atlantis

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filibuster_War
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/falklandislands/10947350/Without-Chiles-help-we-would-have-lost-the-Falklands.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_conflicts_involving_the_United_Kingdom
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ITT:im butthurt becouse the world kick'd my ass so much that now im a shitty island.

How did the UK fail so hard?

>Never warred
We love you too Britbros (Crécy no real)

England
Germany
Sweden
Turkey
Pakistan
Saudi Arabia
Literally it.

but it Turkey sinks to the bottom of the ocean we won't get Mount and Blade: Bannerlord

We warred with Britain?

edorgan killed the devs its ogre

UK best ally

Remember falklands you subhuman

Take the falklands if you're so tough

Las Malvinas son argentinas, que no?

call us if you need exocets again

>backstabbing your own customer

France has some part in Argentina's defeat too.

>this meme map again
wew remember that time we went to war with finland?

me either

What do you mean?

>lmao we won't sell exocets because britain said so

Also argies were retarded, they couldn't set the timing in their bombs, so 60% of the bombs that hit british ships didn't exploded.

It wasn't our fault

we still sunk a few

nonetheless, I would have preferred to sink the british islands

YOU FUCKED UP FRANCE, FUCKED UP.

Still, you guys could have won if it weren't by those two things.

Also if your army had sent actual soldier instead of conscripts they'd probably would take less casualties and be more effetive.

Filibuster War, though it was technically Sonora not mexico

yeah it was a little war called WW2

>Also if your army had sent actual soldier instead of conscripts they'd probably would take less casualties and be more effetive.
The Junta was afraid that Chile would not only cooperate with the british (which they did) but directly attack. So part of the elite, best equiped soldiers stayed in the continent.

Counterfactually, we could have done a million things, and so could they. There is nothing to win with this discussion, what is done is done.

I can't imagine Chilly invading argentina in that time desu. You guys were quite powerful.

Some even say that junta had plans to invade us, but never had any confirmation.

no it wasn't m8

dude pinochet was crazy enough to do that shit.

Think as if you were in 1982. You just avoided war with Chile by Papal intervention and you still have border problems with them. Also, both countries are ruled by military dictatorships, so the attack could be a complete surprise.

Now most of your troops are away in an island while the (patagonian) mainland is under control of the chilean army. There is no way to supply the troops, they would basically starve until they surrender (which actually happened).

Idk much about Chile x Argentina wars so i can't talk much about it.

So glad we're all friends now :3

I NEED ANGLO BLOOD RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!11!!!

yup.

why are brazilians so anormal

>Filibuster War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filibuster_War

Huh? I fail to see how this involves Mexico.

add India and we're golden

They allied with the axis for a while and churchill formally declared war on them. We never fought them directly though, and after the war no one gave a fuck because they were rightly seen as a victim

:3

How so, my brown friend?

nice flag and trips.

What the fuck? What would a Brit hold against us? We've always been unspoken pact allies like when we screwed Guatemala out of Belize or when we secretly supported you during the Falklands bit.

they are brit that's why...you feel used and dumb now?

Wtf I love Chile now?

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/falklandislands/10947350/Without-Chiles-help-we-would-have-lost-the-Falklands.html

They call us traitors now

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_conflicts_involving_the_United_Kingdom
under: The National War in Nicaragua

I don't know anything about the war, I just took wikipedia's word for it

You also came here right? British invasion 1762-1764

>France provided dissimilar aircraft training so Harrier pilots could train against the French aircraft used by Argentina.[37] French and British intelligence also worked to prevent Argentina from obtaining more Exocet missiles on the international market,[38]

The invasion of America is far too advanced to back off now, they better stick to the plan if they want their colonies back