What does Sup Forums think of Blond?

What does Sup Forums think of Blond?

It's one of my favorite hip hop albums, how shit is my taste?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ot1Dy58FWWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is better with every listen. I still love this album

I finally like a popular hip hop album. I didn't enjoy Kanye's MBDTF or Kendrick's TPAB at all.

But it's not hip hop.

I still enjoy TPAB, although I never thought it was AOTY last year.

MBDTF and Kanye's later work as a whole has really lost it's touch on me. His first two are still classics but everything after that hasn't been holding up for me recently.

I should probably check Frank's previous albums just for completions sake.

frank hopped on that album cover trend 4 years too late

The Harmony Engine on Close to You is so good. I'm starting to fall in love with that effect.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ot1Dy58FWWU

I love this album, but it's not hip-hop. Why do you even care about enjoying a major hip-hop album anyway? If you don't like them, so what?

i hated 808s and heartbreak so i was pretty much destined to hate this

Thanks for the recommendations I guess

It's great, will probably end up as AOTY for me. Preoccupations was a letdown, Blackstar was good but not stellar, I loved the Bottomless Pit but DG are never quite good enough to put out AOTY material, and Wildflower lost its touch on me pretty quickly. IDK what else there has been.

I don't know why he said that because those two albums are very different

Come back and tell us how you feel about it

I'm going to gym now and I don't have ear buds so this thread will most likely be dead. Maybe I redo it.

this isn't a hip hop album

i liked this album but frnak ocean is still trash blond sucked

I thought Channel Orange was way better

Gets better every listen

ivy, good guy and nights, channel orange is way better but I dig the whole drug related thing on the album and the yung lean thing

boy, check out The Drones - Felling Kinda Free, AOTY imo

It's really good. HHAOTYSF

nikes could've been the best song of 2016 if it wasn't for that stupid chipmunk voice at the first half of the song.

I really like albums where I can lose myself to chill, dragged out beats, airy feel. This is why I like 'blond'.

Couldn't get into Yung Lean though.

that was beautiful though i want a whole album of yung lean singing now

what was? you mean blond was beautiful?

it's not a hip hop album so your taste is more just confused than anything

>It's one of my favorite
i dont think i liked it that that much but its still very enjoyable
>hip hop album
:^)

it isn't a hip hop album though

Definitely one of my favorites. I'm starting to like it more than Channel Orange.

I didn't really like it...I caught myself just waiting for it to end.

But I did only just listen to Channel Orange and this for the first time yesterday. I enjoyed Channel Orange but Blond didn't seize my attention. Maybe I'll like it more with another listen.

holy fucking pleb
dude if you want to consider yourself a music fan, you really need to step it up

>"hip hop album"
are people ITT retarded

When will this meme die.

channel ORANGE is better but Blonde has a greater vision I think

It'll probably end up like GKMC and TPAB where I like GKMC more for a while but I eventually like TPAB more.

I dont understand frank's appeal

Channel Orange is one of the best projects released in the last 5 years, its almost impossible to live up to that hype. And he did it with Blonde. crazy

>hip-hop

there are two brief moments on this album that are hip hop OP

Hi There! You HAVE SEEM TO BE MISTAKEN. THIS IS A AN ANONYMOUS IMAGE BOARD, so the username is unececesary!

ok

I have some bad news, dumb faggotty faggots. Album is not hiphop. Sorry for the confusion

underrated

I'm pretty sure you've heard this before, but this album gets better with literally every single listen. Trust me, repeated listens are so rewarding.

miles ahead of channel orange imo

Me and my wife's son love this album

>i hated 808s and heartbreak so i was pretty much destined to hate this

that makes zero sense

I called Anthony a melon today
I also signed up to my other special account to ask him to review a pair of week old crusty panties
I got a lot of cool replies from my internet friends :)
Called him a melon one last time and gave this day a light 3 before going to bed

shit taste

I had to listen to it 23 times to like it

yeah cause liking music isn't enough to be a music fan. you have to meet the "standards" of some anonymous faggot on a shit board who considers obscurity the defining factor for how good music is.