ITT remarks, fanbases, tastes that make you cringe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_yUf5GHvn6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Almost every metal fanbase, and absolutely every death metal, death-core, and whatever else it is that hot topic shoppers listen to - fanbase. They're the worst. They're literally bigger closed minded cunts than those who exclusively listen to top 40.

21 pilots fans are pretty cringeworthy as well, with that text logo thing they do everywhere, and the clique BS.

These are more like slight annoyance than cringe. As a true 90's kid I don't feel meme-otions like vicarious embarrassment quite as often as you youngsters.
>"This album is bad because it sounds like their previous albums, which were great."
>"Kanye West is great... oh I don't mean at rapping."
>"This genre I've hardly listened to is bad."
>"Technicality/intricacy is inherently bad because muh feels. Bonus points if the admonish masculinity or ego. Also comes in the form of 'solos are inherently bad'. Bonus points if they actually only mean 'solos played by white guys' and jazz or blues get free passes."
>"I'm smart cause I like meshuggah"
>Ridicules any non-pop rap by reciting the "lyrical miracle" meme
>Calls music they don't like memes
>Goes on Sup Forums
>Likes bands because they support their ideology, refuses to listen to bands with the opposite viewpoint, even if they're good
>Electronic music intrinsically takes less talent to make than other music
>Production is more important than content
>Kpop isn't a fetish
>Denpa vocals are too high-pitched
>Rush has bad lyrics and Geddy Lee has an annoying voice

The faster the metal the shittier the fanbase. I've never had any bad experiences with doom and drone guys

That's because they're stoned.

youtube.com/watch?v=_yUf5GHvn6Q

Holy shit she sounds like the most vapid, annoying cunt to hang out with.

You're delusional if you think Rush is good

Blow your brains out faggot

Spot on user.

>dude punk is about the attitude, maaan, like not doing what others expect u to, like going your own way, and like doing everything yourself because like FUCK the music industry
All while not noticing the extreme conformity of the punk subculture that paradoxically imagines itself as counterculture, and not realizing that punk died in 1980 or so and anybody after with allegiance to the movement is a cringy fuck

>>"Technicality/intricacy is inherently bad because muh feels. Bonus points if the admonish masculinity or ego. Also comes in the form of 'solos are inherently bad'. Bonus points if they actually only mean 'solos played by white guys' and jazz or blues get free passes."
Says the Rush fan
I bet you unironically think that prog and metal are good, kys you child

>As a true 90's kid
fucking KYS

I thought his post was annoying, but yours is just gay.

>These are more like slight annoyance than cringe. As a true 90's kid I don't feel meme-otions like vicarious embarrassment quite as often as you youngsters.
>>"This album is bad because it sounds like their previous albums, which were great."
>>"Kanye West is great... oh I don't mean at rapping."
>>"This genre I've hardly listened to is bad."
>>"Technicality/intricacy is inherently bad because muh feels. Bonus points if the admonish masculinity or ego. Also comes in the form of 'solos are inherently bad'. Bonus points if they actually only mean 'solos played by white guys' and jazz or blues get free passes."
>>"I'm smart cause I like meshuggah"
>>Ridicules any non-pop rap by reciting the "lyrical miracle" meme
>>Calls music they don't like memes
>>Goes on Sup Forums
>>Likes bands because they support their ideology, refuses to listen to bands with the opposite viewpoint, even if they're good
>>Electronic music intrinsically takes less talent to make than other music
>>Production is more important than content
>>Kpop isn't a fetish
>>Denpa vocals are too high-pitched
>>Rush has bad lyrics and Geddy Lee has an annoying voice

We've got ourselves a redditor here lads

>These are more like slight annoyance than cringe. As a true 90's kid I don't feel meme-otions like vicarious embarrassment quite as often as you youngsters.
>"This album is bad because it sounds like their previous albums, which were great."
>"Technicality/intricacy is inherently bad because muh feels. Bonus points if the admonish masculinity or ego. Also comes in the form of 'solos are inherently bad'. Bonus points if they actually only mean 'solos played by white guys' and jazz or blues get free passes."
>Goes on Sup Forums
>Likes bands because they support their ideology, refuses to listen to bands with the opposite viewpoint, even if they're good
>Kpop isn't a fetish

These are more like slight annoyance than cringe. As a true 90's kid I don't feel meme-otions like vicarious embarrassment quite as often as you youngsters.
>>"This album is bad because it sounds like their previous albums, which were great."
>>Goes on Sup Forums
>>Likes bands because they support their ideology, refuses to listen to bands with the opposite viewpoint, even if they're good
>>Kpop isn't a fetish

>>Goes on Sup Forums
>>Kpop isn't a fetish

>>Goes on Sup Forums
>>Kpop isn't a fetish

>Goes on Sup Forums
>Kpop isn't a fetish

>>Goes on Sup Forums
>>Kpop isn't a fetish

When people sheepishly follow critics and popular opinion into liking something rather than thinking about it critically
>I don't like Bob Dylan
>dood Bob Dylan is on the rym top 10, why you not like him???
>Why do you like him
>Because it's like...... deep, man. Plus a bunch of music critics can't be wrong, right. Fuck off contrarian!!!!

things i've heard irl that triggered me

>noise rock is just guys hitting guitars
said by a guy who listened exclusively to edgy normie metal bands (can't actually remember them, i remember one of them had an x the y name tho, disturbed was probably one too) who probably never even heard any noise rock before.

>music isn't good unless it has guitars, electronic music is just pressing a button.
said by some dude with a shitty moustache and always wore a chain, and who probably didn't know the first thing about writing / composing / producing music of any variety. the first part of this phrase I'm actually ok with, since you know that's just opinions and shiiet, but the second half was just kind of ignorant desu.

>When people sheepishly follow critics and popular opinion into liking something rather than thinking about it critically
>>I don't like Bob Dylan
>>dood Bob Dylan is on the rym top 10, why you not like him???
>>Why do you like him
>>Because it's like...... deep, man. Plus a bunch of music critics can't be wrong, right. Fuck off contrarian!!!!

Never understood this meme. The more mature fanbase of the music almost never exclusively listens to it as they understand that metal is far from everything music has to offer but also offers something other forms of music don't.

Not to mention that you'll find equally pretentious fanbases of any genre of music around that age. In fact I would safely guess that there's a larger contingent of pretentious indie hipster music fans at that age than metal fans due to the music being far easier to approach.

cringe

When people sheepishly follow critics and popular opinion into liking something rather than thinking about it critically
>I don't like Bob Dylan
>dood Bob Dylan is on the rym top 10, why you not like him???
>Why do you like him
>Because it's like...... deep, man. Plus a bunch of music critics can't be wrong, right. Fuck off contrarian!!!!

>When people sheepishly follow critics and popular opinion into liking something rather than thinking about it critically
>>I don't like Bob Dylan
>>Why do you like him
>>Because it's like...... deep, man. Plus a bunch of music critics can't be wrong, right. Fuck off contrarian!!!!

>>I don't like Bob Dylan
>>Why do you like him

Yo Mr. Coolguy. Stop being a faggot and spamming this thread.

Thanks for your shitty unproductive posts

include me in the screencap

>Yo Mr. Coolguy. Stop being a faggot and spamming this thread.
>Thanks for your shitty unproductive posts

>Goes on Sup Forums
>Kpop isn't a fetish

This can really apply to a lot of artists. the Beatles, Zappa, King Crimson, Radiohead, really anything that gives off a sort of "artsy" vibe

What's frustrating about Dylan is that he projects the image of a "literary genius" but his actual writing is pretentious and subpar. People just accept that he's a genius because he used some dated metaphors that they didn't get right away.

what the fuck is even happening?

>what the fuck is even happening?

that filename lol

>>Goes on Sup Forums
>>Kpop isn't a fetish

>Goes on Sup Forums
>Kpop isn't a fetish

>Goes on Sup Forums
>Kpop isn't a fetish

>>These are more like slight annoyance than cringe. As a true 90's kid I don't feel meme-otions like vicarious embarrassment quite as often as you youngsters.
>>Goes on Sup Forums
>>Kpop isn't a fetish

this is the worst thread i have seen on Sup Forums in a good while
>inb4 i get spammed with fedora pics

>this is the worst thread i have seen on Sup Forums in a good while
>>inb4 i get spammed with fedora pics

Goddamn, this is shitposting on a whole new level. Great thread.

>Goddamn, this is shitposting on a whole new level. Great thread.

>this is the worst thread i have seen on Sup Forums in a good while

That's not even a fedora you fucking meme

this is the worst thread i have seen on Sup Forums in a good while

>That's not even a fedora you fucking meme

>That's not even a fedora you fucking meme

>it's an "autistic child gets triggered by an opinion and dumps his fedora folder" episode

Holy fucking shit guys

All fan bases are cancer and I hate people that only listen to top 40

Great shitposting, I'm proud of ya son

>i concider myself a fedora expert, don't dare make this mistake again or else you will feel the wrath of my blade!

>>it's an "autistic child gets triggered by an opinion and dumps his fedora folder" episode

>>it's an "autistic child gets triggered by an opinion and dumps his fedora folder" episode

worst of Sup Forums material
has anyone made a screencap?

Sup Forums cringes the fuck out of me everyday

>My Bloody Valentine's only good song is only shallow yet every Sup Forumsfag circlejerks about the album

>ridicule of metal and classic rock because of low testosterone millennial faggots

>collages filled with nu male bullshit with the token nas album

impressionable youth and their sacred cows

hi

>butthurt dagrock babby detected
Did someone make fun of ACDC again?

maybe your local death grips thread is more your speed

Stfu dumb nu-male

>71 posts
>29 posters

Kill everyone in this thread

>he had to reply twice
Lmao

Go back listening to Frank Ocean and Death Grips you brainded idiot

>mfw i was the "dagrock babby" and i didnt even reply to you at all

thank you based anons for triggering him, my faith has been slightly restored in this board

Fuck off idiot

>He did it again
Keking to the max

>i-it's just one guy replying to me!

Nope, everyone thinks you're a faggot

>due to the music being far easier to approach.
and he calls others pretentious lol

/thread

nani the fuck

i 100% agree user. and the fact that you've got like 15 responses resorting to ad-hominem, means you've really struck a nerve with the meme-rap idiot drones that post here.

why listen to rush if you could be listening to a good prog band though :^)

mfw i know this guy's sister and she's a mega qt

>butthurt dagrock babby detected
Did someone make fun of ACDC again?

why listen to rush if you could be listening to a good prog band though :^)

>>ridicule of metal and classic rock because of low testosterone millennial faggots
fucking this. what is the deal with this shit?

>>butthurt dagrock babby detected
>Did someone make fun of ACDC again?

>>Goes on Sup Forums
>>Kpop isn't a fetish

this is the best thread on Sup Forums i've ever seen, thank you so much lads

this is the best thread on Sup Forums i've ever seen, thank you so much lads

>>butthurt dagrock babby detected
>Did someone make fun of ACDC again?