Post charts and make assumptions about people

Post charts and make assumptions about people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hDfKQFZeInY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

has a large breakfast but then doesn't eat much for dinner, would like to try painting landscapes

smells bad
is a mom, has two children

Well I assume you're a bit of narcissist and in need of validation if you're willing to make a thread asking strangers to give opinions based on your music taste.

Has very few friends, if any. Probably lives in England.

Forgot chart

It's just a weird frontier chart, who are you trying to fool?

wants to party but doesn't have friends

flamboyantly gay but denies being gay

shamefully browses p4k

is extremely cynical

do we really need 3 chart threads

helo

Which elseq did you like the best? For me it was 4 and as a whole I didn't really like it... too much with some weak material. On their own some are great tho.
you want a french qt with soft lips
always gets labeled as the weird kid at parties
never enough
you are really neurotic and always unsure about your acts but do it anyways

Trips demands good taste, and lo behold, shostakovich is there

This is the second one I could find on the catalog. And nobody is responding to the old one anymore.

you like to picture yourself at parties that you don't go to that often
you're cavalier about yourself to the point of disregard
you have someone you really admire from below
you have a busy day job
you like to appear intellectual but then again you might actually be intellectual
you've worn a longish jacket at some point
you have a lot of frustration with the world but it ultimately circles back to your own perception of things

Posted last thread right after me.
Is Proud of his Dads music taste
Is lurking on Sup Forums far too long

You love to go for walks and get stoned in the morning

You want a kid

Smoked cigarettes

yep - made the mistake of posting in a dead thread

At the moment every thread seems to be a dead thread.

split the chart threads three ways and they'll all die

believes that being a nu-male is the worst thing a man can be
emotional fucker, misses their teen years

will act overly masculine

the updated one I just made seems to be taking ages to download, so here's the slightly older version

is all about those quality saturday mornings

enjoys the idea of casual sex but in practice isn't so fond of going out with the explicit intent of hooking up

upper working class english, secretly wants to be a roadman but couldn't do it in a million years

perpetually tired, but conversational

college student, reads Scaruffi in his spare time

embarrassed by his parents easily
discovered mu recently

Has a deep voice
Lives in a place with cold climate

You're one of those people that talks about partying more than they actually go to parties
Witty and bitchy
Tbh you get brownie points just for Moondog
Music major
Owns at least two leather jackets
Musically talented, probably in a band
Do you do drugs, or do the drugs do you, man
You're so punk you hate punk
Underage
You're a good friend
Very emotional, may or may not use the word hecka ironically
Sings

Witty and bitchy
was directed at

You're a very chill guy with a large group of friends, but you're often sad for little reason.
Hello popfriend
You live in an apartment and are very much into fashion.
You're in college and have heavy workloads constantly, but you remain unphased and free of stress because you know that you'll be successful in the long run.
You've got a very distinctive sense of humor that leaves you as the center of attention in your group of friends.
You wear primarily black and gray clothing, and you're seen as intellectual by your peers.
You've got a small circle of friends, have a girlfriend that you care about more than life, and you constantly make yourself sad in the process of thought at inopportune times.
You're a drummer in a band with a few of your friends. You've also got an almost ADD amount of energy that comes to your advantage when drumming.
Generally very lonely because you choose to be. You talk to random people just to pass time.
Lives in a big city and primarily gets around walking and using public transportation. You made most of your friends just meeting people as you've walked.
Just finished high school. You're a funny guy who's great on guitar, has long and somewhat greasy hair, and you live in a small apartment.
You're well mannered, and your friends point it out often, even though deep down you despise most people and things.
You live in a rural area and have all of your life. I also have a feeling that as a child you were scarred by something that you witnessed that most can't even fathom.
You're possibly slightly underage and wear an assortment of denim based clothing.
It takes very little to piss you off, and most statements you make are bold and extreme.
You work a hard job, but going to the bar at the end of the day with your friends who are equally upset often makes it better.

I'm and I'm just finishing up on the last 2 charts here because why not.
Very good at playing brass instruments, which you play in a jazz band with your friends. You're very intelligent and are on your way to getting a high paying job.
You're a runner, and you often listen to music as you run. You're also a former "hipster" kid in high school.

wouldn't render, had to screenshot

closet gay, loves theater
monotone voice
normie with a closet music hobby

It always circles back to my own perception of things.... hold me bro
(spot on guess)
Yeah but life is shitty so obviously. I have a sort of gf anyways so i guess you nailed it.
>at inopportune times.
oh boi if this is accurate
Exactly two leather jacks
I hate my dad, bro
I basically dont have one

roast me

Somebody has any recs? Thanks in advance.

gets angrily really easily

>recs?
youtube.com/watch?v=hDfKQFZeInY

Really loves black people on album covers

fuck me up senpai

you're the first one out of your main group of friends to get a drivers license

hangs out with a pretty cool bunch

>you're the first one out of your main group of friends to get a drivers license
lmao what the fuck

I like all of your music. Youre a good dude
You look like you take e every day
Robotic cyberman
In college, liberal arts
Browses p4k
We'd be friends
Wooooaaah grate taste
Under 18, good taste however
Listen to more eno
Me when i was 14. Im sorry
Flip your chart upside down.
Check out jackson c frank
Wonky lad, +++ pop group
No more indie rock. Listen to abrasive hateful shit, start with coil and move on from there.
G o d taste. You're good dude

Forgot image

cool bro would hang with