White people are literally the only people that can enjoy milk and cheese

>white people are literally the only people that can enjoy milk and cheese

Do you enjoy the real white privilege?

Other urls found in this thread:

humrep.oxfordjournals.org/content/23/11/2584.abstract
slate.com/articles/double_x/doublex_health/2010/02/the_little_princes_of_denmark.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes and I have the gut to prove it

I'm an Arab but I can eat cheese and drink milk just fine. In fact, the only lactose-intolerant people I know are my white friends.
Wtf

then how do you explain this?

>finns
>white

we're all one race, the human race

There are white arabs, Assad for example. No idea why your white friends can't into milk

No, I'm a Gulfie Arab.

>enjoy cheese
user I just brushed my teeth. Don't make me remember that there's a delicious piece of grana in my fridge waiting to be eaten.

Post picture.

>consuming the flesh, breast milk and ovulation of other beings.

>not consuming the flesh of inferior beings
What are you, a fag?

not an argument

>yfw whites are babby tier human so they even need milk after weaning while literally 0 (zero) mammals do that

Cats love milk too and they're cute

>Japan
>average male height: 172 cm (5 ft 7 1⁄2 in)

Maybe your ancestors should've tried to digest milk instead of seaweed, Tanakishi

I'm not white but I used to drink a lot of Dairy milk a lot but i never felt particularly gassy after it. Now I drink Soy because its significantly cheaper at college and I heard its better for the environment

Ainu aren't lactose intolerant.

>trying to criticize the spooks of other people
shoo shoo stop expanding your ego outside your physical limits

>Attaching self-worth to milk

pathetic

...Why?

>white people are literally the only people that can enjoy milk and cheese
ainu wuz white?

shocked to find out how lactose intolerance is so prevalent. i'd never heard of it until i met a spaniard a couple of years ago

i'm Romanian and i literally only met 1 person who was lactose intolerant
There's no way over 15% of the population is intolerant

Although soy milk is better for the environment, it's worse for your testicles. Your fertility decreases with the consumption of soy products

>immune to cheese
Well, I'll take it.

I think that's a myth
they consume a lot of soy in china and they had to make laws to stop the from breeding so much

see

Diarrhea is a normal condition to you, it doesn't count.

I don't get it. Are you trying to say we're Indians? Lol

It's not a myth, since there's research pointing to that fact.

Of course, I havn't been part of these research groups myself and it might differ from population to population.

I do believe most of the research has been done in western country, but the fact of the matter is that there is research pointing to the fact that soy product intake, can lower your sperm count.

A few seconds on google and you can find articles such as this:
humrep.oxfordjournals.org/content/23/11/2584.abstract

It does also seem to be research that's still going on, so it might be a myth. But as long as there's research pointing to that fact, I wouldn't run the risk

Designated?

slate.com/articles/double_x/doublex_health/2010/02/the_little_princes_of_denmark.html

So what causes this? :D thats right, you polluted your groundwater with hormones used in pig farming.

Smelly dumb ugly ass dane.

I'm black and my whole family eats tons of dairy products. Is this map accurate?

Shit
I knew abnormal amounts in woman caused breast cancer, but I didn't know the fertility problem was that pronounced. Guess I will go back to almond or just regular milk

mil kills cats

Does this mean Argentina really is white?

>people still fall for the Mexico is white troll

I can't wait for you to become as recognizable as pedo-jew.

I've only met like ten people with the condition and I work in the medical field. Wonder why this maps never get my country right, I guess we are just not important enough for them.

And also native Americans can digest milk just fine, in fact the majority of them have cows and that's where they get all their proteins, Calcium, and shiettt

Normal Salvadorans like to eat milk and milk products, also. Beans and eggs with cheese and cream is the typical Salvadoran breakfast.

This

Argentina is about as white as Brixton

Nah he is well known by now, but people just ignore the main "point" of his post and just play along with it.

Welp I have an Indian background and I have never had any problems with milk products.
In fact my normal milk consumption is roughly 750 mL to one liter per day.

Meant to reply to

So this confirms that southern Europeans are berber right

Nice. You didn't refute my argument at all. Because I don't have those problems

le testicles country is greatest at everything

that's your explanation

no
were amerindians
we are also full so dont come here

Eyo Euro boys, we's got cheese so we's white n shit right?

yea, absorb vitimin d from the sun better too

and we're even better at getting skin cancer, white privledge!

>niger
>12%
Why is it so low there?

nice to have for some scenarios maybe but it's disgusting und unhealthy so no thanks.

soy is worse fir the environment

Milk is boring, chocolate milk is ok though.

>milk
I enjoy a gallon or more of it a week, yes.

???

I really love cheese and milk.

I didn't even knew this was a thing. Could this be the reason why Americans shit themselves in their Walmarts?

fake and gay

>asymptomatically imbibing cow pus is a sign of whiteness
the Sup Forums race shit is meant to be satire guys

who /GOMAD/ here?

Not at all.

i can drink milk but i am not white

I do love me some milk and cheese, it has to be said.

Soy doesn't harm you if you don't pull that stupid " good food is good for mean that means 20 pounds of good good means I'll be even gooder [sic]"

Because pre-historic farmers in that area were pastoralists and drank cow's milk, which was uncommon at the time except among europeans since cattle were just beginning to be domesticated. As a consequence they also developed lactase persistence.

Most humans can drink milk as infants because they have the lactase enzyme which breaks down lactose sugars, but most humans stop producing that enzyme as they grow older since it's evolutionarily wasteful. But in a pastoral society being able to digest lactose into adulthood would have provided an excellent source of protein and therefore been advantageous, contributing to a higher survival rate for lactose drinkers and the spread of the gene throughout those populations.

i'm not white and my breakfast consists of a cup of milk + cheese sandwich
ironically my sister who is white is lactose intolerant

it's a caucasian trait, not a white trait

also that map is so retarded
they made no tests or anything they just assumed that's the case

arabs have been drinking milk since god knows who too

>i'm not white
>my sister who is white

How does this work?

i come from a misrati father (an area of libya that is white) and a beduin mother
as a result me and my siblings look different

yes I love yoghurt and ice cream and milk, I hate cheese though. it's like solid salty milk and it tastes weird

Why do you have to say it like that tho?

Huh, my Jordanian father eats a fuckload of cheese and doesn't have any issues

>not at all, fuck milk and cheese'. I am happy that i can eat all the cheese i want to, but i actually only drink chocolate'milk, if i eat/drink some Lactose'shizzle

>he doenst drink a liter milk a day

disgusting

lel

This picture is extremly disgusting

I only drink milk with my morning and evening coffee

I'm enjoying a piadina with cheese, avocado and cucumber in this exact moment. Feels good man

im native american and can enjoy milk and cheese