/éire/

Frogweeb is the heart and soul of /éire/ and I can only hope to one day be as great as him edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1yJ87y7BR80
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>The older Pope is still alive

Shite edition

That last bit probably came off too edgy desu.

The essential clarification is that the implication isn't that it's "okay" to rape promiscuous women, just that preserving a woman's "authority" of "consent" (as a woman defines it at any given moment) is much less important than preserving their "virtue".

t. Has to rationalise loving someone else's used goods

Fair play, I agree with that.

I do think their relative "honesty" is somewhat admirable, and a lot of them are "fallen through society's cracks", as the left would have us believe about every degenerate, I just believe it about these ones more than the others.

Polish pope best pope

completely abhorrent edition

Is there any benefit to getting married? Aside from the tax credits? Has modern western culture and no Christian morals been the irreparable ruin of women?

>caring about the pope

>I can only hope to one day be as great as him edition
Don't throw your life away like that.

He's the War Pope - biding his time until he has to lead a Crusade.

errr... you make a covenant with your one true love?

God demands it
We must do as we are willed

Well, it's the only way to have sex without being in mortal sin, but I don't think you can get the old-school contract with reasonable clauses without signing up for the indentured servitude the state's "contract" entails.

I'm going for the MickyDs lads. If I'm not back in 20 minutes someone call the peelers for me.

>
SAD

It sure is.

*dials 911*

>911
FOY

That's the joke you spastic brit cunt

Ah yes nordie and French anime fag in cahoots, two worst posters in bed together no surprise.

>Has modern western culture
Women are told that they can exist as single parents and supported and their children will develop equally as well as children from conventional families.
Statistics shit all over this ideal.
There is no benefit to marriage today as a man. It's a risk if taken and fails will ruin a life. Better donating sperm anonymously.

Regret walking tobMcDonalds lads it's ducking baltic

Hey, I didn't condone this post. Attempting to emulate my lifestyle is a recipe for disaster.

>going full blackpill
lmao at your life

That's not me
Stop referring to every northern poster as if we're all one person

>Better donating sperm anonymously.

So your DNA can be used to make children to be abused by fags, lesbians, and (other) genetic defects?

>Irish accusing anyone else of being a genetic defect

Howling 2bh

>Stop referring to every northern poster as if we're all one person
thats my headcanon desu

>kiwi off /brit/ in an Irish thread
not doing anything to express me mirth

I think this meme is more accurate now.

oíche mhaith

>>>>>>/tumblr/

What race are the Irish?

No idea what blackpill is.
I do have mates who knocked up their wife/gf commited to having a conventional family only to be unceremoniously kicked after the sprogs were born.
State supported mothers and decent gormless lads hit with massive CSA debt. Sperm donors.

Got my McDonalds lads and didn't get mugged. Thanks for your well wishes.

I thoroughly appreciate kiwi posters. Feel free to stay and contribute.

Good news.

Now I can go to sleep and get some rest for Mass tomorrow desu.

You best be an uninformed chink. A Canuck would know better than to ask that.

What's the best career to pursue for maximum reward minimum effort? Like not that much work a good bit of money?

A R M Y
R
M
Y

I fucking hate Muslims

Prostitution

Pro-Athlete.

Preferably mixed martial arts.

I fucking hate you

Camwhore.

Self-depreciation is unbecoming of you

Irish army though. Good lids, respected around the world. Dem UN blue berets look stupid too but hey you're Ireland.

Air Traffic Controller.

>irish army
>respected

>irish """"""""""army"""""""""""

Only lads I know in the army are mad into drugs when they have time off, from a poor enough knackery background

Do people in Northern Ireland honestly expect a United Ireland within this century?

The country will become non-white and forget about all that stuff before it ever becomes possible.

Don't see a united Ireland happening in my lifetime desu

I respect the Irish Army Rangers, but no army can be considered a real army unless it has tanks and helicopters (the army shares most of its helicopters with the Gardaí)

obvo not gonna happen with that mindset

A few drone rockets will take out those turtles in no time

You don't move tanks into an area without air support. That's suicidal.

20 pounder?

People who are me are more Irish than people who are not.

32 Pounder. 20 Pounder was the Centurion Mk.3 gun.

Anything that qualifies you as a 'consultant'.

>drone rockets
They wouldn't though, not that we even have any armed drones anyway. Challenger 2s ended up getting assfucked in Iraq by small arms and RPGs (one of them once took up to 70 hits and was still fully operational).

Gerry Adams is a war criminal

Based Yank.

honest post

Ever considered a career in the Royal Armoured Corps friend?

Nope. While military service would probably do me the world of good, my life is what it is now.

I actually did desu, I was going to join either as an intelligence officer or an armoured officer, but I can make more money by not going into the military at all, it doesn't further my political career in the slightest to take a 5 year detour.

You can better yourself, start going to a non-catholic church and chat to the birds there. There is happiness to be found in this world. Don't give up,

You're hoping to become a politician?

>Don't see a united Ireland happening in my lifetime desu
Thinking in the box lad.
There has been a new union between us and the Irish for years. Since Brexit we're only getting closer.
If we gave them Northern Ireland and we'd love to, it wouldn't change anything.

When I was going in for the Royal Navy test thing there were a bunch of Southerners doing it. They had O's before their names and everything, you should give it a go m8.

What do you do then faggot

What's the big fucking mystery

Good luck being a td without having dedicated 20 years of your life to yfg/ogra/ysf or being a raving leftist looney

Sinn Fein = Race traitors and supporters of degeneracy

youtube.com/watch?v=1yJ87y7BR80

Nah, I'm more of a wallow in my own bad decisions kinda guy.

>What's the big fucking mystery
I never cultivated any mystery. Anons like yourself are just far too interested in my life for some unknown reason.

I'm on Ogra already though lad

Taoiseach eventually.

>Taoiseach eventually.
Can I have a position in your cabinet?

>Nah, I'm more of a wallow in my own bad decisions kinda guy.
This makes me sad.

You can have the noose or the bullet, pedo.

Fianna fail are a shower of cunts and are becoming increasingly leftist

>Anons like yourself are just far too interested in my life for some unknown reason.
It's because you wont tell us about your secret NEET adventures in France.

I think their original philosophy worked in an era where it was the natural form of opposition to tyranny. It doesn't work anymore. Britain is no longer an enemy. Loss of identity is. The new generation realises this.

Still can't make the slender r sound in Irish again lads.

Wish you would just start calling your teasock a Prime Minister tbqhwy.

Foreign press already calls him the prime minister. Taoiseach is a handier word than "Prime Minister".

its pronounced teasotch

grma xoxo

its actually pronounced teashock btw

Excuse me but it is more accurately rendered as Teeshukh

sorry

Right lads I was taking the piss when I called your Prime Minister a tea sock.

its actually tayoheeseeatch

It's actually inda

Our Prime Minister looks like Worzel Gummidge.
Least their teasock is a dapper gent.

Big fan of Pertwee and son too.

Anybody else see that post where the /brit/poster got a summons to court for racist comments on Sup Forums?

Is this real?

I got PM'd the image by a friend who hangs out in the /brit/ threads, but I've no idea which thread it's from.

Does it look real?

just finished every grand tour episode ever made lads

Shall be fleeing across the border from dusk till dawn still iif I get any letter like that.

Would like to take this moment just to say how much I love black people and muslims however.

well someone needs to go to derbyshire magistrates court in a fortnight or so