Eternal Arsenal Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/th14Renato/status/732142479957499904
footballfancast.com/premier-league/arsenal/leaked-these-1617-arsenal-kits-are-a-thing-of-sheer-beauty#gallery_viewer
youtube.com/watch?v=u5jDeg-4sbI
standard.co.uk/sport/football/arsenal-transfer-news-arsene-wenger-confirms-olivier-giroud-is-firstchoice-next-season-despite-a3249451.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wenger out

>they're actually unironically celebrating 2nd
oh wow I thought it was just the twitter fans
kek
KEK
K - E - K

Cant wait for wenger to go and Arsenal drop to 6/7th

It's worth taking the risk

Thoughts on the new kits?

twitter.com/th14Renato/status/732142479957499904

I prefer this season's kit, especially the away one
>Dem sexy golden rombs

Walcott and giroud out first

Arsenal are such a nothing irrelevant club.

is they didn't exist, would you really miss them?

West Brom have more relevance

We will most likely drop into eternal irrelevancy once he leaves but we gotta take the chance

We're already irrelevant, breh.
>finally finish ahead of Chelshit, ManUre AND Shitty
>lose the title to fucking Leicester

>AFTER beating them twice

Second place, eight place... Makes no difference to me at this point, t b h f a m

>clock not showing 4 o'clock
wasted tbqhwywob

Don't like the collar or the stripe down the middle of the home one.

Quite like the away kit.

I've seen a leak for a 3rd kit too dunno if official but it was like red and black I think? Really nice.

>AFTER beating them twice

this proves that we didn't lose the league. other teams lost it for us by not beating leicester.

we were robbed.

If that were true Arse would've finished 6 points ahead of Lester.

K O E M A N
O
E
M
A
N

why do people care about the kit

do you actually buy them?

WENGER IN
:) (:

We use them as local currency since the euro is so shite against the pound

oh fuck off you spoiled twat

Why is beating out Spurs for 2nd like winning the Champions League for Arse fans?

So pathetic

That just proves Arsenal are one of those small clubs who raise their game against the big boys.

footballfancast.com/premier-league/arsenal/leaked-these-1617-arsenal-kits-are-a-thing-of-sheer-beauty#gallery_viewer

>sheer beauty

Because they're our arch rivals and they've been giving us shit all season about finishing above us.

You do realise how important this was for Spurs fans right? They were fuming when Poch said that he didn't care about finishing above Arsenal.

How many Wenger IN guys are left here?

I love how people who were screaming for change a week ago have forgiven and forgotten everything because Spurs choked again.

These are really nice but pretty sure these aren't legit, and the other ones that are being widely leaked are.

>Arsenal haven’t had a lot of joy in Europe over the years and Gunners fans will be hoping this sexy little number changes their fortunes next term

There's a massive disconnect between the players and the fans. It couldn't be more obvious that their players simply did not give a fuck (except Kane I guess, since he's been a fan his whole life).

No one has. We still want change.

We're allowed to be happy with the way things panned out.

Here, I simply think we'll do better under Wenger than any other available coach.
I trust he will be able to compete for the title next year.

>we choked away the title again, but look how sexy our clothes are omg i need to post this on instagram right now

And that's supposed to be a good thing?

Look how it's ended up for them.

They should've played their hearts out, they should've been desperate to finish above us. They should've realised how big an achievement that would've been for the club and how much the fans would've loved it. But they were too weak and we pipped them yet again and their fans are absolutely fucking fuming.

>And that's supposed to be a good thing?

Of course not. It's a horrible thing, that's the point. For all this "Together" shit they've been spouting on twitter, they don't give a shit. Eriksen, Alderweireld, and co. are all just going through one long interview for a job at one of the big clubs.

The most frustrating thing about the new England squad is the discovery that people still regularly spell his name "Wiltshire".

People laughing at Arsenal fans for celebrating finishing above Spurs don't seem to be noticing that the majority of Spurs fans are absolutely livid with the club about finishing below us again.

They're more angry about this than they are about losing the title.

This is just as big for them as it is for us.

That's how football rivalries work.

Lads, I have decided that I can't be a true gooner without living in gooner territory. I have decided it is time to leave Memehampton and become a true gooner, hopefully bringing Koeman with me. I will move to North London, start a beautiful family, and become a staple Arsenal North London family Arsenal.

However, I'm a black yout. And I see that Islington is an extremely wealthy area in London. I can't afford that shit and I don't wanna be surrounded by posh cunts.

Where do I go.

I have family in Bounds Green. Is that the place to be? Is that Arsenal territory. I don't even know.

Arsenal
Arsene
Haha I never noticed that

I'm I between. I'm fine with him seeing out the end of his contract. He's earned that much. Really do hope they've at least started scouting for a replacement.

Ugly.

His contract runs out at the same time as Koeman's.

We have to do this ting.

Who can replace Wenger?

>Howe
>Karanka
>Simeone
>Garcia
>Koeman

>Howe
He has one more season to get ready for a Champions League club, doubt he's ready

>Karanka
Don't know enough about him.

>Simeone
It's not happening stop.

>Garcia
Don't know enough about him

>Koeman
Contract expires at the same time as Wenger's, PL proven, very good, done better at the same club as Pochettino

It's gotta be Ronny.

Emery's contract also runs out at the same time as Wenger's.

I know its farfetched but personally, I'd love to see Joachim Loew at Arsenal

here

Bad idea lad

hello, i haven't been keeping up with ITKs for a while - do we still rate Dean the meme?

shit
shit
won't come
shit
the only choice

All those strikers!! Based Wenga

hello, where are the transfers?

t. Plastic fan

Because half of our friends and workmates support Spurs

Surely the wilshit 'news' should be more aggravating at this point

Wonga promised 2-3 new players yesterday.

Because a lot of their friends are Spurs fans, so they want to mock them. Remember when Yankees fans made fun of the Red Sox for collapsing and missing the playoffs that one season?

Wilshere is amazing fuck off

pretty much this.

i went to my uncle's place yday and when i arrived he was already on the phone to one of his spurs fan colleagues and taking the piss out of him.

these situations between rivals always bring the best banter.

this

shame we'll never know

This will always be the best one.

>I trust he will be able to compete for the title next year.
t. every AKB tard since summer 2004

Banter.

Holy shit, when is that one from?

literally wHowe or based Cowman R.

Their forum the Fighting Cock I think. It's at least 2-3 years old.

Probably when Arsenal beat Norwich 3-1, despite trailing 1-0 10 mins from time.

end of 2012-13 season I think

Oh boy guys! This season was a HUGE SUCCESS because spuds choked like always and we finished above them like always!

You know what, I was wrong! Give Wenger that new deal, very well deserved :).

No one is fucking saying that.

Are we not allowed to be happy about finishing above our rivals? It's fucking football, that's the fucking point you bellend.

Yeah, I just looked it up. It has to be April 2013, we beat Norwich 3-1 by scoring 3 goals in the final 5 minutes (1 of them a penalty) and Spuds did not score a single pen that season.

It was also around the time when we overtook them for 4th.

>April 2013, we beat Norwich 3-1 by scoring 3 goals in the final 5 minutes
This happened? How do I not remember this?

No you daft bastard. Finishing above Spurs is a meaningless "achievement" and the fact you think it's even a tenth as important as having the title go to Leicester proves what knobs you AKBs all are.

By the way, I'm gonna shag your sister ;)

absolute bollocks

that guy's been living off cazorla for 4 years now

I'm not AKB though.

Still gonna shag her ;)

youtube.com/watch?v=u5jDeg-4sbI

One of them was offside too which would explain the ref rage

>It is very hard to stop but I wanted to leave it... I wanted to decide and I thought for the last few months I wasn't good enough to represent this club on the pitch.
>You have to accept it. It's been a long time to be playing football and I didn't want to cheat them or anyone. It is time.

>When you can't get it right and you have been through injuries and difficult moments at this level... for me to play at this club you have to be the best in your position. I have probably been here too long.
>In the last few months, I probably didn't deserve to be here but at least I got the chance today to stay in touch with them and it has been amazing.

>For me, the standards you need to play for this club, it cannot be 8 out of 10, it has to be 10 out of 10. When you cannot deliver that, it is not good enough.

>I have left the door very open (at Arsenal) and I may have to make a decision. I don't want to say clubs but I have three very different options and I am very proud because it is not common. - Mikel Arteta

New found respect for the guy now. Never knew he felt like that.

WENGER OUT
ARTETA IN

No because I'm not some LADBANTER casual fucking twat like yourself who is accepting 'Le Foxes XD' finished above us. This was the fucking year Wenger has been waiting for years and he gets bested by a fucking meme team.

Oh well, I'll guess I'll just join Vardy's party XD.

Doesn't mean you can't have a good laugh about how pissed off they are faggot

I suppose this guy took it all back during the pendado era?

hope we sign him up

>But you can bet your shit that the FC stands for FUCKING CUNTS!

Gets me everytime.

Why is a footballer admitting he's not very good seen as deserving respect?

Man he's amazing, he did what was best for club and walked away yet Wenger is still here

>Working for the past-it wonga or working for the greatest coach off all time with unlimited funds
Y-Yeah, wonder who he'll end up choosing.

Nothing annoys me more than seeing nothing but the replays of a goal.

>win second place trophy
>fans complain
smfh

both are control freaks who won't let him do anything anyway

Because he's getting old. He's no longer at his physical peak and he's admitting that.

Because it's much more respectable that someone who keeps deluding themselves that they're still good while they're clearly not (like Arsene Wenger)

Because he's getting old and he's accepted that he's not the player he used to be.

He was a hell of a player for us though, deserves a lot of respect. I love the guy.

Good point, everything makes sense to me when it's put in terms of Wenger being a dickhead.

I hate that guy.

I bet it kills you negative cunts inside that Wenger will go down as our best coach in history. Period.

Of course he will. But despite what he's been doing in the past 5 years, not because of it.

Most people ITT will stop "supporting" Arsenal on a whim anyway

Look everyone, user doesn't know who Herbert Chapman is! Let's all laugh at him. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

When people think of Arsenal in the 11/12 season, everyone seems to just go on about RVP and occasionally Song.

The reality is that Arteta was the clockwork behind that team that made everything tick. RVP was world class but without Arteta we probably wouldn't have finished top 4 even with Robin's goals.

Without Arteta, Song would've been shit. The reason Song had a good season is because he had a disciplined player next to him. Song was supposed to be a DM but he had no positional awareness and just liked to bomb forward like an idiot and fire long balls up the pitch, exposing us at the back. Occasionally these long balls worked and it looked spectacular, but Arteta was the one covering up for Song because he had no idea how to actually do his fucking job.

If it wasn't for Arteta, we would've been a much worse team, plus Song would've been an absolute liability and made us EVEN worse.

standard.co.uk/sport/football/arsenal-transfer-news-arsene-wenger-confirms-olivier-giroud-is-firstchoice-next-season-despite-a3249451.html

Arteta was better than Busquets that season