Euro 16

Get in here Welsh anons!

First time in my life that Wales have qualified for a major tournament. I can't fucking wait!

What are our chances of qualifying from our group? Or will everyone be blown up in the England v Wales match by ISIS?

Lose to England
50/50 other games
get spunked if they make it through

I honestly think we'll get a result against England. Bale will play his best ever game.

As an England fan, I can say this is true. It's just going to happen and I know it

Its like how I knew spurs would lose to Newcastle yesterday. Yes I'm also a spurs fan

Kill me

Oh shit I'm an arsenal fan too.

Yesterday one of the most surprising days in football I can remember kek

>welsh
>arsenal fan

Yes that's correct.

It's not like I'm a Utd and India fan is it. All very logical but I won't bore you.

That's right! We fuck'em then you eat'em!

Mmmmmmm SALTY!

>one player in a shower of shit will make a difference
c'mon son

Fact is we qualified. One player team or not. Although I'm sure the likes of Ramsey would disagree.

Say what you want now but will you be saying it after you lose to us user?

wales are going to get BTFO so hard at this tournament, in the summer, the football tournament in France, for football

suarez single-handedly destroyed england at the world cup

bale could do the same

japan supports WALES for this tournament

DO YOUR BEST WALES

Wales has better defenders than Englel.

england is better than germany in every way 2bh

Qualified from a group of nobodies and a dire Belgium.
The fact is Wales MIGHT come second but won't beat England.
>will you be saying it after you lose to us
Not going to happen and you're deluded if you think otherwise desu
of course they do

I'm not saying they 100% will but I'm also not trolling the English team here.

Both teams have a chance of winning even if one has a better chance.

Take your head out of your ass angry (typical English) lad.

Thanks user. Maybe you could bring some of your really kinky hot ladies with you when you come to support us kek

English living in Swansea, Wales is unironically the best country to live in the UK

>in the summer, the football tournament in France, for football
what did he mean by this?

Every UK flag will turn into a Welshman that day.

A flag literally morphing into a Welsh man? Now that's some kind of magic.

Do you Welsh lads rate Ramsey? Does he perform well for your NT?
As an Arsenal fan I have to say he is shite 99% of the time. Except for that good 6 months two years ago that he's still living off.

>
welsh """""""""humor"""""""""

Not sure about that as many none Welsh posts there but one thing is for sure and that's the fact that you are retarded.

>Wales who struggled to get a result against Israel will beat england

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahaahah

Compared to the alternatives he's a legend but yeah hot and cold sometimes. Important thing is he is super passionate about playing for his country unlike some other so called legends like Giggs who never got behind his NT.

Still find it really weird that he was actually your captain for a while

What's even better is Wales will win it

Haha we can wish

Get ready to see pic related scenes after the England game lads

"it was only 6-0 get in lads!!!!"

Pic related sums up Giggs for Wales. Couldn't even get involved in locking arms with his team mates he was so 'special'.

t-b-h there are too many likeable teams in this Euro

I'll be happy if anyone but france, germany and spain wins it

GO BAYOL!!

Giggs was too busy banging his brothers wife.

Seriously how the fuck did that not ruin his career? I have less respect for him than I do for Adam Johnson.

Number 9 looks fat

John Hartson was a beast of a striker tho.

Giggs didn't rape

>Russia
We'll beat Russia, I'm convinced. They I'll show up thinking it'll be a walk in the park and we'll hit them on the break.

>England
6 months ago we'd have beaten Englel but the meme train was good to them. Plus Alli is unreal now. Just hope they don't dick us too hard.

>Slovakia
The Slovakia game is huge. The fact that we're relatively evenly matched does not play into our hands at all. I also hate that they're our first game and we won't know whether to push for a win or take a draw. Could be our downfall tbvhwy

>we play Sweden in a friendly four days before the tournament

Has a Bale injury written all over it. I'll be physically sick.

>What are our chances of qualifying from our group?

zero

Yeah I agree with you user. Really hope England don't make us look silly and send us home at the same time.

Think I'd prefer the ISIS bomb option to that tbqhwyf

Clearly not zero but thanks for your input.

Fuck please no! Can you imagine.

How do you know his brother isn't a complete fucking arsehole? I've met loads of brothers who really did not like each other.

Please injure some swedes for your potatobros

you are most welcome Aled

Arent you that lad who got a 16 year old pregnant?

hartson looks like he wants to kill himself

it's because he grew up in manchester, probably had nothing in common with that gang of sheep shaggers, really don't know why he picked wales

Neither do the Welsh know why he picked us coz he was never into it. He barely even played in a friendly.

if you pick a bed just fucking sleep in it. Don't spend the night wishing you hadn't picked that one.

he probably wouldn't have given a shit if he played for england either

maybe he chose wales because he knew he would have to play less games

Gerrard and Rooney helped though

Blame Fergie for Giggs not giving a shit about Wales. He gets players to retire from international football at 28 and pretend they're injured when international games are coming up.

Fact is they've tried to do that with Bale and Bale told them to fuck off coz Wales is so important to him.

Fergie told giggs to fake multiple injuries and he said ok boss whatever you want boss I don't really care anyway.

Obviously not word for word but you get the jist.

>muh fergie conspiracies

he retired years ago lad, before you even hit puberty, get over it already

Fuck off manure fan. God forbid anyone insults your dark lord and master Ferguson.

Why do you care?

Manchester United are finished as a top club.

I'm an arsenal and I doubt Utd are finish as a top club at all.

get used to these scenes Englel fans

1) England
2) Russia
3) Wales
4) Slovakia

When will you Aussies be in the euros? You've already got into fucking Eurovision.

Na they pretend to be Asian in the football

Asia is much more easier route to qualify for World Cups. We just have to beat bunch of Arab teams and Chinks.

I honestly don't care, which side wins. I’m just here to watch the bantz.

Iceland or northern Ireland will win Euros desu

Giggs wasn't even Welsh you do realise, just decided to play for them because he thought he wouldn't get an england call up for whatever reason and his dad pushed him into it, he realised he made a mistake and just didn't care

Austria seems to have an easy group. Hungary is probably the weakest team in competition, Iceland is beatable and Portugal are unpredictable. Sometimes they're World Class other times awful, kinda like England.

>Born in Cardiff. Moved to Manchester when he was 6 coz his welsh father switched from rugby union to league and had to change teams.

Yeah he's proper English.

Hungary is the weakest team in the tournament, the only reason why they're in is because they squeezed past an even weaker Norwegian side.

Iceland has the meme magic, but their form has tailed off pretty hard towards the end of the qualifiers.

I'm not counting on the lads to get anything from the Portugal team, they will top the group, no doubt about it.

After that it's the knockout rounds, where anything can happen. What's important is to embrace the fact that >we are a meme team and have nothing to lose.

>tfw Schrödinger Brit flag allows me to pretend to be Welsh if they beat >us

Michael Owen wasn't English.

Glad he's not Welsh.

Wales plays with a passion that England can only dream of. Scoff if you will but when was the last time England faced a player as good as Bale and didn't get fucked by him?

I think we'll do quite well this year, probably won't win it but the passion is there, I started to believe after Vardy scored that absolutely filth back heel goal against Germany in Berlin.

mate there's no way bale is starting

tbf England have looked good in friendlies for ages. But yeah this is the best they have been in years. It could go either way IMO, favorites Englel obviously.

Spot on man!

I fucking hope we we don't embarrass ourselves though. After all this waiting I prey we do ourselves proud. But all Welsh fans know how fragile what we've got going at the moment is.