1.your cunt
2.Do you buy manga?

1. America
2. yes, when I was a kid

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cunt
Yes

1. America
2. Yes, but the official American releases are usually a year behind, so I have to resort to reading shitty scans online. I also read all my manga digitally now.

1. Mexico
2. Yes, but only Berserk thus far.

I used to, until I realized that paying $12+ (probably more now) dollarydoos for something you can read in ten minutes is retarded.

But when I'm not-poor, I'll probably purchase the Spice and Wolf manga since it's S&W. Beyond that, I can't think of another manga series I'd want to collect.

Niggatina
>paying for manga

I bought one volume of sundome because there was either no scan of it, or the only scan available was a fucking horrible chinese translation or something like that

no i buy western comics instead, well ive bought one so far, pic related

1. Canada
2. Fuck no

>Your cunt
Whats the point of this. There's a flag next to every post, you know what country the poster is.

Yes, but just because I want to end my collection(s).

>buying manga/anime products

HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Oberto is getting laid with an european whore thanks to you. I don't understand why people support IVREA.

Ivrea is only editorial that published Katteni Kaizo in other language that is not japanese. I can't even find scans of that shit...

>He reads manga
>He watches Anime

Pretty pathetic

why? I am a musician, I can be wierd.

Japs can't draw.

Argentina
Yes, 2 per month, we have an argie publisher that now is in spain and finland too

>buying mangoo when actual literature exists

why not both?

Are you poor?

Only true artists can be weird.

The only japanese media products I've bought so far are one Blood Stain Child, two Endless Dismal Moan, one Tyrant and one Sigh CDs

>musician
Only true artists can be weird.

>Blood Stain Child
Epsilon?

Yes i have a collection, but i don't buy anymore.

flag

yes