*tips to a white minority*

*tips to a white minority*
Thank you, M'xico.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans#European_Mexicans
youtube.com/watch?v=H2iQYeq_t8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wonder whether that's going to change now with god emperor in the office.

He will delay it, but non white births are already like 50% of newborns.

thank g*d

he can get rid of illegals, but the minorities breed far more than whites

Him being elected won't make white millenials have more children.

it'll change a little bit but unfortunately too much damage has been done and we will soon be a horrible nation like brazil or south africa.

just remember that europe will become the same way. britain and germany and especially france are being utterly eviscerated.

Thank god the nigger population doesn't gain any ground

>tfw I'm a white millenial and I won't be having "white" children.

Feels good man

Slavic resistance won't ever capitulate to international globalist swine

To be fair, our demographics are becoming more like Chile (mostly mestizo and white) than South Africa or Brazil.

i hope that you're right. but germans are suicidal and want all of europe to be obliterated. be wary of germany because of their influence in the european union.

Fuck these meme graphs, there are more white people then there ever were, America isn't europe where through white people are declining, Americans whites are actually increasing in number, it's just that Hispanics are increasing even faster. So in 2060, whites may be a minority, but there still will be more white people then there are now

Chile is as white as Mexico dude

Basically. White people in the US have increased in numbers, they're just declining as a percentage of the population on a national level.

That said, the US is a big enough place where you can easily find a state that has whites as the majority.

the non-hispanic white population is decreasing. the reason """""""whites""""""""" seem to be increasing in number is mexicans are counted as white on the census.

>americans can't even read their own graphs

t. Mexico is white poster

Why do we get our own separate category if mestizos are half native?

Counting white hispanics you're barely at replacement rate

Nope, I'm saying they're not as white as you think

No guy in his right mind would marry one of these white sluts, user. Women are all to blame.
>inb4 women voted in trump-sama
What does that have to do with not sleeping around?

Stage of denial is first step of griefing process ( for the white race in this case )

I always thought Chile was about half white half mestizo.

Chile is a BROWN REGGAETON SHITHOLE, remember

>No guy in his right mind would marry one of these white sluts, user. Women are all to blame.
t. /r9k/ shut-in nerd

white women have always been and will always be based. lefty white women are trash, obviously, but lefty white men are also trash.

Just like Africaentina :^)

"Despite that extra-official sources estimate the modern white population of Mexico to be only 9-16%, in genetic studies Mexico consistently shows a European admixture comparable to countries that report white populations of 52% - 77% (in the case of Chile and Costa Rica, who average 51%[32] & 60%[33] European admixture respectively, while studies in the general Mexican population have found European ancestry ranging from 56%[34] going to 60%,[35] 64%[36] and up to 78%[37])."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans#European_Mexicans

Nah man, they're just delussional as fuck, nowhere near as bad as Argies tho

>t. whipped cuck
Like I said, what does voting have to do with keeping your legs closed? You seriously think an alpha male is gonna settle for a non-virgin?

Sabe
youtube.com/watch?v=H2iQYeq_t8s

I don't care about the opinion of some autistic self haters on Sup Forums desu, Chile has their problems but I think they're a pretty decent country.

Aryantina*

Live Chile alone faggots they're honorary wh*t*s

But you're honorary Mexicans El Salvador, what are you saying?

America was never a white country. Any country outside of Europe is, by definition, not a white country.

>white master race
>too beta to have more kids so instead you adopt babies from Africa

actually hispanics are whiter than slavs

>Europoors have more respect for Albanians than they do for Americans and their other diaspora around the world

>be european
>get on a boat to new world
>create a colony with other europeans
>skin immediately turns brown because you've left the homeland

Indians and Middle Easterns are genetically caucasian, so technically speaking, there are fair amount of caucasians in the world.

Britain please. You're being rude to Australia and New Zealand.

>tfw all my relatives and most of my friends are dating white people
You only have yourselves to blame. How hard is it to not fuck a person with a spanish last name?

Ajajaja Trump won't stop la reconquista

>tfw my ex was Mexican but actually white

Still my ex though, so over the wall

Many Mexicans are white.