Holy fuck, Brazil

Holy fuck, Brazil.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-38041847

Other urls found in this thread:

g1.globo.com/rio-de-janeiro/noticia/2015/12/preso-5-pm-do-bope-suspeito-de-vazar-informacoes-para-traficantes.html
yahoo.com/news/elite-brazil-police-charged-taking-narco-bribes-192505184.html
youtube.com/watch?v=FEN0osHdqTI
youtube.com/watch?v=OTxcvbrs1LY
youtube.com/watch?v=7Y54IEwuWWE
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3jyxpQK7QY
youtube.com/watch?v=8e72_5ZtCLU&
youtube.com/watch?v=guLk87blbWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rio de Janegro. Nothing new.

some GTA tier shit

Tomorrow lot of favela niggers will be killed and this will cause massive leftist butthurt HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

I've always thought that BR would be a perfect setting for a GTA desu

isn't it Max Payne 3's setting instead?

Yeah, Elite Squad 1 and 2 made you gringos believe BOPE are immortal supersoldiers who are incorruptible. But reality is different. Our criminals kill cops, kill soldiers and shoot down helicopters.

And BOPE is just as corrupt as every other Brazilian:
g1.globo.com/rio-de-janeiro/noticia/2015/12/preso-5-pm-do-bope-suspeito-de-vazar-informacoes-para-traficantes.html

yahoo.com/news/elite-brazil-police-charged-taking-narco-bribes-192505184.html

We've had this conversation before. It needs to be the entire SA continent with Rio being the main focus.

Look a favela nigger appeared

Not open world enough.

So much win. BOLSONARO 2018

its true tho a lot of people are going to die but noone will know

Completely forgot about that game ever since I finished it
Nah m8 if there is ever a GTA in SA it's gotta be in Brazil or Colombia

America, you're just lucky you voted for Republicans. If you ellected Hillary, you would probably reach this level

>literally gameplay from Metal Slug
Are you alright Brazil? Did the master systems go to your heads?

Indians predicted that this would happen 3 months ago, the media and authorities try to hide this fact but residents of the region claim that the elicoptero was shot down by a UFO

you'd have to use a cheat to turn off the chaos mode

they will ''BOPE'' the place?

Hey Brazil, chill out.

Oh man, I can't wait for Bolsonaro. No one can stop him anymore.

We will finally kick off these niggers and the leftist media

Don't remind me...

>mfw I still have my pre-ban copy of San Andreas for PS2

>hahaha if you kill them they'll stop

what happened was some guys attacked the police batalion in a favela, now the police will strike back, they are probably doing it right now and theyll go pretty hard

Lot of favela niggers will die. I'm gladly about this. Don't give a shit

I will vote for him. I hope he goes Duterte mode like you're saying. Don't fool me.

The guy shot down an helicopter with ammo and a weapon that the police or military sold to him and now they're to kill him for using the weapon? Brazil is an ironic country.

send the normal police in a favela in the the midnight?

>Rio de Janeiro

Thank fuck i'll never live in that shithole of a city.

Source? Anyone can get thes guns in Paraguay. There are literally no laws in that shithole

Why this only happen in Rio de Janeiro?

Nigger all the guns comes fom Paraguay.

What are you talking about it happens in Sao Paulo too

holy shit.

São Paulo is a "civilized" city for South American standards now. They have homicide rates = 8.0.

This shit doesn't happen even in Northeast

youtube.com/watch?v=OTxcvbrs1LY

>biting cariocaniggers b8.

>this shit doesnt even happen in the northeast
yeah no, you just dont hear about it

youtube.com/watch?v=7Y54IEwuWWE
a

I will explain to you. This shithole is the most leftist city in the country.

Just that. But things are changing fast. People aren't listening leftist propaganda from liberal celebrities anymore.

>youtube.com/watch?v=7Y54IEwuWWE

Life in Brazil is more exciting and has more features than GTA V.

It really is planet of the apes over there isn't it?

Carioca preto literalmente com a bunda em chamas.

lol ok

wtf brazil

Rio de Janeiro is really the planet of apes. Perfect description.

kek

Sao Paulo cops are based. But they can't fight alone with all that illegal guns coming from Paraguay and all the leftist media.

Shooting down helicopters is definitely the largest damage they can cause to the police. Rio is basically bankrupt and without helicopters they can't enter favelas properly. Rio BTFO.

nobody can its just these autists thinking its not like that everywhere when their cities probably have a higher murder rate than Rio lol

some know more vidos of this one.

Give me qt violent favella pardo gf

Fucking hell Brazil lmao

Who's the famous Brazilian soccer player who hangs out in the favela still? Has pics of him getting haircuts and even holding guns with other favela monkeys.

But none of these cities have bandits that shut down helicopters

That's still only 4 stars. Gotta go for 5.

WTF I hate Canada now

Pelé

they probably could if they wanted too

well...a whole army is now goin to the favela sooo ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

>living on Rio

This is why i love São Paulo.

Here the cops are actually competent.

How did Brazil get so full violent and full of criminals? They don't have the massive drug trade like the Mexicans, so how? Wasn't Brazil suppose to be super comfy back in the 40's-50's?

yeah the pilot probably fucked up the helicopter is not the bulletproof one, he probably got too close and too slow

No, not Pele, some modern player. Gotta ask Sup Forums, hold on.

>Gotta go for 5.

5 stars happened a few years ago. Was literally a shitshow of pure cringe. They even staged a raise the BR flag at the top of the favela while all TV channels recorded it.

Doesn't matter.

Right now they're gonna clean that shithole anyway.

>How did Brazil get so full violent and full of criminals?

Niggers + leftist media + too many communists.

But gladly we have a hope in 2018.

Commie shithole. Just like Venezuela but they are far worse. But we are fighting hard to kick off all of them

i think the entire rio police was called and they are in a ready state ready for any orders

>cringe
>incompetent cops couldn't invade a favela in 40 years
>army makes it in 3 hours

Fuck off.

It's literally all Rio's authorities fault alone.

Hey, don't judge all cops just because Rio cops are shit

Not entire, i heard that they called all the special forces from Military and Civil Police.

CORE and BOPE are there already.

people say the police was waiting on the other side of that hill and they had truckloads of dead guys

the gendarmerie?

Why. The army and navy with minimal capabilities managed to take the favelas and actually pacify them until they pulled off.

At the moment that the Rio cops had the control back, the shitshow started.

Same with olympics, when the army was around the city was fucking switzerland, when they pulled out, it became zimbabwe.

You say that as if mexico was not a peaceful country till around the 90-s-00s

God bless america.

The helicopter they shot down was from the gendarmerie. So they're pissed they lost a few millions.

No, only BOPE and CORE.

The military won't take part.

I think Core is more based than Bope.

>Same with olympics, when the army was around the city was fucking switzerland, when they pulled out, it became zimbabwe

Mfw this is true

Niggers hate the army.

>womyn

Tbh most of women in police are lesbian, specially if they are spec ops.

fuck the lives lost
....that's a m249?

We did it to ourselves. The Mexican government could turn a blind eye on drug trafficking while focusing onc rimes that actually matter and the gringos wouldn't be able to do a thing.

There are still milllions of Mexicans that fall for the prohibition meme.

I wouldn't be surprised if a soldier says that he prefers to operate in Haiti rather than Rio.

No, FN Minimi.

haitians dont have money to buy food how would they even get weapons

Where Haitians will get their guns?

Just like Mexico
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3jyxpQK7QY

the situation in rio must be really fuck'd to use that.

The mexican one was a bit stronger than that one

Army depots + ex-rebels from coup.

There are some combat videos from back to 2004. It's probably more peaceful nowadays.

youtube.com/watch?v=8e72_5ZtCLU&

Haiti now.

youtube.com/watch?v=guLk87blbWM

That's it. Most Latin American countries should say fuck off to human rights and ONU and go full Duterte mode.

Yep, it always been.

What pisses me off is that their police have all the capabilities and personell to clean the favelas, yet they don't do it.

Still they have way less funds and modern weapons than gangs and the brazilian army is funded by the UN

Colombia is not that shit in those terms.

The only drug trafficking group that has shot down a police helicopter are the farc, and that occurred in the middle of nowhere in a god forsaken jungle, not inside of a city.

They don't do it because gommies and muh human rights. This user is right

Rio de Janeiro is a war zone. It managed to surpass the Northeast when it comes to hell-on-Earth levels, but not surprisingly.

My point is, Haiti seems more peaceful than Rio now, at least its the impression that gives.

The only deaths in Haiti of soldiers were suicides and earthquakes.

Fuck off, FARC took down a Super Tucano years ago..

if your country functioned you would have been able to take care of the cartels, somewhere deep down i know that you know this though.

likely your gvmt just gets paid off by them and they are allowed to continue operating.

Why Southeast Asian manlets have more balls than us?