Which club has the biggest "WE WUZ" mentality?

Which club has the biggest "WE WUZ" mentality?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ig2tItOIRag?t=12s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Manchester United

Liverpool and Everton

Livershit

>muh 96
>muh 2006
>muh gerrard
>muh thatcher

ignore the flag too, from Truro, in US for uni

Manchester United probably, i still remember their fans being the biggest cunts on this board when they were still successful.

Livaerpleolp

It doesn't apply to clubs that actually wuz kangz

on topic; Newcastle United

Probably Leeds.

Manchester United.
Then Arsenal.

Liverpool have had it beaten out of them over the past 2 decades and now they hold respectably low expectations.

>Their phone number ends with 1966

Pathetic desu

I was actually very surprised the other day when I realised West Ham had never won the league, given the way that their fans bleat on about how great they were and their poxy little Boleyn Ground memorial last week.

>Muh West Ham way
>Muh 1966

Celtic

that dude is disgusting

only if you are short enough to be at eye level with him, and thankfully i'm not a southern manlet.

yeah but we wan da Werwld Cap doe innit

This.

Or Nottingham Forest / Derby County

Aston Villa, Newcastle, Forest, Liverpool.

Best owners west ham have had. Always one guy with a Netherlands flag who always shits on west ham in these threads

Wimbledon

Sheffield Utd
Unbearable fans, don't understand how wednesday can be so much better when they are in the same shitty city?

Liverpool actually was KANGS AND SHEEEEEEIIIIT

Liverpool
Dodgers
Cowboys
Bulls

they're not that much better.

manure lately

youtu.be/Ig2tItOIRag?t=12s

People don't understand what WE WUZ KANGS means. It's not simply bragging about history like Liverpool fans do, it's bragging about history that's not there (just like black Egyptians).

West Ham is the best example, they've always fancied themselves as a big club (and somehow convinced a lot of people) despite never winning anything. Their biggest success is still having 3 starters on the 1966 team.

liverpool

Sheffield Wednesday, no question.

Yeah we get it, you signed a couple of ageing England internationals and made a cup final once.

>people listing teams that actually was Kangz

The answer is West Ham and to a lesser extent Newcastle and Leeds.

delet this

Right now??
WE

Real Madrid
It's even worse when considering that most of their "fans" are Arab keyboard warriors on Facebook
Barcelona are pretty bad too.

How do people not understand WE WUZ KANGS?

it's not like west ham contributed the most towards winning the only world cup we've had.

Shame on you.

>Barcelona are pretty bad too
they are literally in their best era right now

Real Madrid
>literally king's club
>decima
>muh gorilion trophies in 50'

Arsenal, the general on this board speaks volumes to their delusions of grandeur.

Nuke Astle. Haven't won the league since the 20's, a cup since the 70's and a cup that actually matters since the 50's. Their most famous season that fans now look back on nostalgically saw them choke away the title from a 12 point lead in January and the next season they did worse despite signing the best striker England has ever produced.

must be a shitty obscure meme m8 or elsa people would of herd it before

welp, if you go with the 100% pure semantics of WE WUZ KANGS AN SHEEEEIT then i reckon WHU has prolly the best claim at it since they point back to a history that wasn't as good as they claim

that's more like a battered spouses meeting desu. i don't think anyone on /arse/ really runs around every summer claiming that THIS YEAR IS OUR YEAR or etc, they'd rather just hold hands and know they aren't alone when wenger refuses to budge on getting a striker to upload giroud (most recent example = right b4 2013-14 arsenal thought they were gonna land gonzalo higuain for ~23mil GBP but then they sat on their laurels as napoli ended up coming up with ~37mil EUR which ends up being what, 5-10mil GBP more than arsenal thought they were gonna spend? of course they never upped their bid and lost out on higuain, who finally had a proper-!!!!!!!!!!!! season this year and now will fetch something like 30-40mil GBP to go to chelsea or something.

AHEM. however when you stray away from the 100% semantically-proper definition of WE WUZ KANGS and just talk about teams who live in the past, ,then it's far and away liverpool who claims the #1 spot here. their twitter bio (@LFC) literally comes out and says THE MOST DECORATED SIDE IN ENGLISH FOOTBALL and the whole domestic-titles/european-championships count of 18/4 (and later/ultimately 18/5) was touted as the #1 sign of liverpool's unquestionable superiority over all other sides, ESPECIALLY manutd, even tho manutd is obviously the #1 side in england in the premier league era (1992-present)

once manutd managed to get in and tie the 18 domestic titles and then especially pass it up with titles #19 and #20, you don't hear LFC fans touting 18/5 anymore.... now it's all about >MUH 5 EURO CHAMPIONSHIPS even tho only 1 of them was won in the modern/CL era.

manutd is new to the "living off of past glory" scene and i'm sure if they continue to relatively/shit-it-up in 5th-or-lower they'll end up becoming more and more like LFC

How far back is football relevant for?
I say post-ww2, maybe when the european cup was up and running

Preston North End?

Aston Villa?

HSV

"we wuz kings" means that they never actually were kings. Liverpool has won more trophies than any English club except for Man United, they're not a good example. Hell, I think even Arsenal might fit this definition better, their fans act like they're part of a big club when they have never won a European Cup.

Then it's >Schalke.

So the golden guy WUZ KANG right?

Muh Klopp, but his record is worse than with Brenny in charge.
8th in the league, just ahead of Chelsea who had the biggest implosion ever

>Title challenge next year!
>We had a better season than United (who miss CL on GD and win FA Cup)!
>Origi is world class, la!
>Klopp fixed Sturridge's injury problems, la!
>Coutinho and Firmino chose us over Barcelona, la!

8th place. Spent nearly as much as United over last 5 years, 3rd most in the league, 8th place.

Forest by a MILE if you ever mix with fans on matchday

5PUDS

> "Game is about glory"
> Haven't won the title since the 60's
> Haven't finished above Arsenal in 21 years
> Still butthurt about Sol Campbell
> Tried to bully Leicester out of their title

You do realize he wasn't giving a shit about the league when he realized he was mostly fucked so he could concentrate on trying to get to the CL through winning the EL?

I fucking hate dirty shitskin Filipinos by the way, they're all swagfag cancers.

Liverpool by far.

Theyre still second in league titles and have won zero (0) since the prem began.

There were black rulers of Egypt tho

>what is the nubian dynasty of egypt

This. We get it, Moore was part of a WC winning squad. No need to fap anytime you see his statue or archive footage m8.

cos it's a shitty Sup Forums meme

They actually were kings at one point so they don't count.

Newcastle

WE BEAT BARCA AND SHIT

Dallas Cowboys in the NFL
Celtics/Lakers in Basketball
Habs in Hockey
I would say the Yankees MLB but they are relatively consistent in their winning

I'm convinced it's Marco Boogers in his caravan.

Have some respect to the most powerful race