Tfw 70kg overweight

>tfw 70kg overweight
What are some good methods to lose weight or which country should I move to so that I can be with my own people? Pic related.

kys fat cunt

alcohol is full of calories

stuff full of fiber makes you shit a lot but is low in calories

go outside a lot, being cold takes up a lot of energy, if you live in a house sleep in a tent in the yard

at 300 lbs, you need 3000 calories a day to stay at that weight doing nothing, you could lose a pound of fat a day with the right willpower/stimulants

Dö the 5 2 metod.

>you could lose a pound of fat a day

Maybe if you ate literally nothing, had the metabolism of a fucking race horse and took DNP you could

Stop eating between your meals, eat a varied and well balanced meal each time. Stop the energy drinks and the sodas, replace them with water.

pound of fat is 3200 calories
body is mostly water

lose half a pound of fat at 1600 calorie deficit, lose more than half a pound of accompanying water

>telling a finn to stop drinking es

Water weight doesn't count at all though for total body weight and bf%

You can literally just piss away all your water weight by drinking a shit ton of water during the day

>324lbs

I'm like 40lbs overweight(210lbs at 6'3), you made me feel better op

What the fuck, are you 4'5? 145 lbs is skeletal on any man that's not a manlet

Anyway, I would recommend DDP yoga. I use it when it's too cold to go out on runs. Crippled war veterans use it to get back into shape so even a fat ass like you could do it. My cousin with a steel rod in his leg used it to drop 60 lbs

not a pound a day, but I was losing 4lbs/week when I was losing weight.
Didn't even exercise, just massively cut my calorie intake. Was easy as fuck. Ate 4 mcchicken sandwiches a day every day for a few months with a multivitamin.

walk 5km per day
in 6 months you'll be 100 or less

>What the fuck, are you 4'5? 145 lbs is skeletal on any man that's not a manlet
they're using commie units

Yeah dieting is honestly ALOT easier than people make it out to be

Once you get over that initial hunger and craving bump, you can ride on like 1 meal a day easy as fuck

>commie units
>units consolidated during the french revolution
>the french revolution is commie
>the french revolution is inspired by the american revolution
>american revolution was commie
>you're a commie
>kys

QED

>he doesn't have his own PB spreadsheet

Ain't gonna make it

french revolution was a mistake and all of our debts were owed to the french crown

>the french revolution is commie

It is desu

The French revolution was a mistake

>tfw probably somewhere around 86kg
I've been thinking I was fat the whole time

Turns out there are plenty of Yuros fatter than I am

183cm btw

>I've been thinking I was fat the whole time

But you are.

I was once 190 lbs at 183 cm and I had a noticeable gut

change diet is the easiest one. Even if you are a lazy fuck, you will still get results, albeit slower compared to eating healthy and exercising.

I'm 182cm and 72kg and I'm fat. So you must be torbo sami.

he cant
would require too much rope or gas

>/tr/
Counterfeit and homosexual.
It was originally posted in /tr/

You're fatter than me, and I'm the fattest guy I know. Feelsgoodman.jpg
Sucks to be you, though.

You must be lanklets, then.

;_;

I've been eating at a 500 calorie deficit for a couple months now, was nearly at 100kg back in July

I am a mesomorph tho, still have a good amount of muscle

You just have to stop eating between meals, or maybe it's a good start.
The most important thing is to keep a stable weight, or you will get stretch marks, like me.

mfw 100lbs 5'9"

Start walking. At your weight running would be too high impact.
Walking itself would make you lose weight, you need to diet for that, it walking will help your cardio endurance and your heart.

Only drink water and don't eat sweets. When I was younger and fat I gave up all soft drink and cordial and juice. Just drank water and didn't eat chocolate or lollies for 2 months. I did change anything else and lost 6kg.

How was Auschwitz?

You weigh twice as much as I do holy shit

I haven't eaten anything but chicken, broccoli and oranges every day for the past 7 months

I'm pretty sure if I had something sweet to eat at the moment I would literally die

Go to /fit/ and read the sticky

>70kg overweight

Fuck me dead, I don't even weigh 70kg.

Are you a manlet?

Wow you're a fat cunt

I've lost 9kg (125>116) by eating 1700 calories a day and losing another 200 calories on the treadmill by literally walking for 50 minutes, just limit how much you eat pekka. The average adult needs around 2000 a day to maintain their weight and that's factoring in women and manlets, so it really isn't that difficult.

>Canadians use pounds

You're bullshitting right? First you drive on the right, fair enough we're not all perfect, and now this? Canada needs to be nuked

What's your height? I'm 6' and weigh 75kgs, you are like twice my weight. Start lifting and cardio mate even I started a month back but I feel great and I'm addicted to it