Non white countries of int

non white countries of int
or atleast countries that aren't majority white
are people crazy about whiteness in your country? like wuz tier ?

>Libya
>no not really people don't care and whites and blacks mix normally here

Yeah

No, in fact we hate whiteness with a passion here. Some racists go on about how "we wuz white n shit in the """good""" old days", but they're a small minority.

Who the fuck cares about your shit thread

well my question was more about
are people protective of being white? like they wont marry anyone who isnt white?

Fair skin is prized among Eritreans. The ideal look for a Tigray man/women is to be a black Jew. Nose like a Semite, hair like a Semite, and skin only slightly darker than a Semite (on account of being African).

I fucking hate self hating Habesha.

But hey, at least I'm not Somali.

Wh*te pigs are still plenty protective of being white, sure, but some of them are starting to "get it".

I'm a white guy from Michigan. This is my seventh time in India. I lived in Delhi for a year, dated a few locals, and have a ton of friends around the NCR.

Indians have a strange relationship with white people. On the one hand, they're quite curious about us and our countries. Strangers come up to me and start conversations almost every day, because I'm clearly foreign. Sometimes they're interesting and endearing; other times they can't take a hint and try engaging when me when I'm sick, listening to music, or not even remotely interested in what they're blabbering about.

On the other hand, Indians also have a number of offensive stereotypes about white people. They think we're all sexual degenerates who abuse lots of drugs. We're pegged as serial cheaters, dishonest in friendships and relationships, overly formal, too practical, and unemotional.

Maybe some of that is true, but they usually take it to extremes. For instance, when I tried getting an apartment two and a half years ago, it took me nearly a month to find a landlord who wasn't a nosy and intrusive prick. Everybody seemed to think that I was going to be taking a harem home with me every night. From the way they talked, you'd expect me life was going to be nonstop parties on the terrace that'd probably include me fucking ten girls on top of a pile of cooked beef with cocaine falling down from the ceiling fan.

Lots of people also view us as little more than walking ATMs. I can show somebody that I have 30 rupees in my pocket and they'll still also for 200 for an item worth 10.

ah maybe that's cuz indians are too conservative and expect you to be the stereotypicl western degenerate because of europe etc
as for the last part i think those are called "tourist prices"

>Libya
>white
hahahaha

That's very true. I've traveled to plenty of developing countries and you get the "tourist price" just about everywhere. However, it is especially noticeable in India - maybe that's just because I've spent so much time here, but it gets on my nerves almost daily. A lot of people, especially taxi and auto-rickshaw drivers, will still try ripping you off even if you tell them in your own language that you live around the corner and know the exact fare.

Then these fucking idiots have the nerve to go on strike because of services like Uber and Ola "stealing" their business.

Be honest, you dumb fucking pricks, and people won't choose Uber over your rattly little three-wheeled poison machine.

as the thread says "non white countries or not white majority"
libya has whites mostly descended from italians turks greeks etc
but we are not a white majority country
id say they make up 20% of the population
just google our prime minister and youll see what i mean
hahahahahaha
what other developing countries have you been to?

Taxi drivers all over the world are shit, I hope Uber and similar companies kill them all.

Are they cheaper? More reliant?

Even then: How exactly is bigger companies screwing smaller ones a good thing?

Nicaragua, Colombia, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Turkey, Iraq, India, Kazakhstan, etc. I generally enjoy traveling to developing countries - people tend to be friendlier and more hospitable towards guests.

Going to Mexico in a few months and at least Jordan and Tanzania over the summer.

I'm from the US and have never taken a taxi there in my entire life. Only time I ever paid for a ride was when some Greek dude in a smelly Chevrolet offered to take me to LaGuardia from a bus stop in Queens for $5.

Because the small companies in countries like India are usually dishonest, corrupt, and have nonexistent standards for customer care.

That's especially true if you're foreign. For instance, if I want to take an auto-rickshaw from where my old apartment in Delhi was to N-Block in Connaught Place, it'd cost 67.5 rupees by the meter. However, drivers in CP tend to be quite dishonest. They'll almost never go by the meter and will always ask foreigners for 1.5 or 2 or 3 times the standard price, even though such practices are illegal in India.

So if I'm out late at night, after the Metro has closed, I'll take an Uber over an auto. The choice is simple: either I can pay some asshole 150 rupees for a 15-minute ride in a rattly metal can, or I can book an Uber that'll charge 60 rupees for the same distance, albeit with air-conditioning, comfortable seats, and a driver who doesn't get "lost" after every corner in order to ask for more money.

Last time I was in Delhi, about a month ago, I left a popular nightlife area called Hauz Khas village. Auto-rickshaw driver asked my friend (who's Indian!) for 500 rupees for what should be a 50-60 Rs fare.

Of course we booked a fucking Uber. Fuck those guys. 80% of auto-walas are shitlords.

I get the point, always best for us riding them. Was actually trying to get an opinion on how that is best for the economy.

Guess india should start the experiment to see if higher taxes and big corps could work for a country. Looks like they need it.

> If you ever come here, you may as well expect the same thing.

;3

I actually would be in Brazil now were it not for India. I was planning to use my Delta Dollars to fly to Rio and explore the rest of the country. However, I wound up getting sick of my job back in July, so I booked a last-minute flight to India instead.

Brazil soon, inshallah.

Thankfully, having traveled a fair deal has let me prepare for con artists. I just expect it nowadays, even when I'm home in the US. Almost died when my med school friend fell for the "I got mugged and need money for a $50 bus ticket home" story.

stop shitposting and collect your welfare check Jamal

>libya
>prime minister
don't you have two? you retarded failed state barbarians

nah only one
and that 2 state shit is over with months ago

Off topic but is Libya now better place without Gaddafi?
Or do you think it was mistake to get rid of him?

If you're a medic I doubt you would ever get bored in Brazil. Cases and nurses(from time to time) are kewl.

Although, I am from the pleb part, live in the outback somewhat far from stuff(not now, but going back soon enough), if you ever decide to show up, I'd suggest you stick to the expensive tourist traps, makes more sense if you don't know the subcultures of each place.

Have fun around, inshallah.

it's not better economically and stability wise than under gaddafi atm but he had to go yes
eventually things will return to normal
already our economy is back in the positive

literary never heard one that said "muh dutch/euro blood" here but "muh arab blood"

Have you had many local girls? I bet they're super conservative, I can't imagine having a one night stand there.