Lads we have our chance to be part of sporting history. No cringeworthy MLS names or shitty animals...

Lads we have our chance to be part of sporting history. No cringeworthy MLS names or shitty animals, WE get to vote for these names.

prorugby.org/name

Currently someone's already suggested Sacramento Spartans if Sup Forums wants a club but I'm sure we can come up with some better names.

You can name all teams after you log in not just the one you pick as "your" team.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/sport/rugby/usa-beats-new-zealand-in-monumental-rugby-sevens-upset/news-story/7bef4ca2ac0206a7d84a13c69c395f33
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_PRO_Rugby_season
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>3 California teams repping the pro rugby league
Why do other states even live?

>union

>3 California teams repping the pro rugby league
Why do other states even live?

everyone vote for the ohio cuckolds

To be fair, Cal Berkeley and St. Mary's are 2 of the best in the nation and they're 20 minutes away from eachother on highway 24
>tfw i was on the same flight as Cal's Rugby team on their way to the national championship and on the return flight as well

Denver Dank Memes
Sacramento Shitposts
San Diego School Shootings
San Francisco Cis Men (aka the "sissies")
Ohio Autism Campaigners

>league with 5 teams
into the trash

What is this?

Yeah just start a pro league in a new sport with 48 teams already, that won't like spread the 15 people who know how to play really thinly or anything and cause the games to be total shit

Because it takes 3 teams of you Cali faggots to equal one decent team from anywhere else...

It's a new rugby league in the US, started about a month or so ago. Trying to slowly gain traction, apparently going to add two new teams a year until it's a proper league. Most of the games are streamed for free as well at the moment.

>Denver

we're kinda a colony of California too.

infinity park in Denver is comfy as fuck....has a pub built into it.

Streamed where? Sounds interesting

I'm pretty sure you have no investment in this given that flag
As if this is punishment

>I'm pretty sure you have no investment in this given that flag
Uhh you do realise that NZ is Rugby: The Country

So I have a fairly large investment in it

AOL apparently but i just watch them on their facebook page, they do embedded live streams

It's not rugby played in New Zealand though

>YOU CAN ONLY WATCH SPORTS PLAYED INSIDE YOUR COUNTRY

Your teams are going to be named by Australians and New Zealanders and there's nothing you can do about it :^)

Jesus, I guess this is how americans think because no one outside of their little box plays their sports

I'm a fan of rugby, not New Zealand. I will watch rugby if it's on, and I'm interested in it, especially given this is an exciting new league in a new country, and I'm interested to see how it pans out. This league also happens to have very convenient free streaming, so I've been watching a bit of it. How fucking hard for you is that to comprehend?

>Ohio Steamers

>My teams

Everyone vote for the Denver DUDE WEED LMAO

Lol, good try flyover faggot

Go back to lelddit

Don't mind him, most Americans who post on this board are edgy teens with no knowledge of the outside world. You'd think growing up in the age of information would make them knowledgable, but nah

Stop being a meme spouting faggot who doesn't even make any sense. >HURR REDDIT

How does that even make sense about what he wrote?

Why would they start with including Ohio (not that I'm complaining)? That's such a big travel distance.

How?
Being emotionally invested about the "development" of a sport thousands of miles away isn't reddit like?

I wouldn't know since I don't fucking browse reddit

>"I'm pretty sure you have no investment in this given that flag"

74 - 6 in Solider Field - Chicago.

N I C E M E M E

Only redeeming factor is you've beaten us once in sevens rugby (7 players and 7 minutes halves but full sized field).

When did the US beat New Zealand in 7s?

And the only redeeming factor of US rugby is the 2 Gold Medals from a century ago, but we're not keeping that title

Okay
That's even more of an embarrassment you're following this shit more closely than any American

>Every Cuckifornia faggot team's already been BTFO by Denver and Ohio

Surprised you managed to let go of the dicks in your hands long enough to actually type a reply, faggot...

>rugby
>new zealand

What the fuck do you expect? We'd love to see America shitpost about rugby when they start doing good, and dev leagues like these turning into pro leagues would be great.

>so submissive it'll white knight for dudes on the net

You need to get some real friends that aren't little bitches, that way they'll punch you in the head when you think / say / write faggoty shit like the shit you wrote...

You won 14 - 12 in a buzzer beater in Sydney. Looked fucking good too.

news.com.au/sport/rugby/usa-beats-new-zealand-in-monumental-rugby-sevens-upset/news-story/7bef4ca2ac0206a7d84a13c69c395f33

No one cares about that shit sport here
I'm still here because I don't really have much else to do

>wugby

who /Ohio/ here

Neat.
>Dec 2015
>losing to the Eagles

On the subject, I'll watch the Las Vegas 7s tournament and the college tournaments on NBCSN if I remember. Really happy that Rio is 7s, cause we at least have a chance to get some wins

You'd probably be hard press beating front runners, fiji, samoa, kenya, south africa, australia, new zealand.

>nobody honestly gives one mate

So why post here? I was never shit talking, only talking how USA needs to get good so proper rugby rumbles can occur instead of this meme tier aus v nz rivalries all the bloody time

As I said I'm bored

Wouldn't that need actual involvement from us and not foreigners propping up interest?

>actual involvement

Isn't that what the USA rugby board doing with this?

Expats

No one, everyone's on the denverwagon because of purple being a meme colour

>actual involvement from us

Most of the teams are american players, and there are american supporters at the ground. You're involved, we're just here trying to get the bedroom autists on Sup Forums behind it too, because they never step foot outside so have no idea what's actually happening in their country.

might start watching this, who should i bandwagon?

>Please watch your sport

Denver are doing best by a bit

Bear in mind that they are planning on adding new teams like every year (think it's gonna be Toronto and an East Coast team next year) so there may be one close to you soon.

Ohio Lelbrons?

link to website?

>literally in the OP

I live in Ohio and no one here knows anything about rugby save for a few hipsters and private school kids. I don't see this working out well. If they want to grow rugby here they should try to push the OSU college rugby on TV until people learn the rules. At least then there'll be a clear rooting interest to keep people from falling asleep.

And because they haven't lose a game yet.

Fuck that, I'm a lifelong Ohio fan m8.

Denver and San Diego look like total bros who'd help you wing it with chicks.

San Francisco looks like he'll be the douche of the group, Ohio will just ignore you and Sacramento is that fucking yuppie no one want to hang out with.

at least one will get a meme progressive name and that will be the end of the league

1 2 5 4 3

Reddit doesn't have trademark on 'liking things' you utter mong.

First for the Denver Hitler did nothing wrongs

Hawaii team when?

>Denver
>Ohio

for what purpose? wouldn't Portland and Seattle be better choices?

where do i see which names were already suggested?

They'll pick out the ones that aren't edgy and put them up for public vote I assume

i hope the suggestions are anonymous
i entered Cunt Destroyer as my full name

Ohio Ohioans, San Francisco San Franciscoans, San Diego San Diegoans, Denver Denverans, Sacramento Sacramentoians

Ohio RFC
Denver RFC
Etc

Isn't Ohio a very long way away from California? Bit shit for away games.

Alright, my names all submitted. I went for a more IPL-style theme with mine, given that the IPL is the most successful new sporting league of the last 10 years!

New Denver Summoning Kingslayers
Sacramento Super Snipers
San Diego Mexican Kings
Morphing Chameleons San Francisco
Orchestrated Ohio XV

Denver Mile-Highs
Sacramento Continentals
San Diego Burgundy (would require color change)
San Francisco Tectonics
Ohio Oilers

Is Denver Broncos already a thing?

The Goats

>Not even 2000 a match
kek

Denver The Last Dinosaurs
Sacramento KANGZ N SHEEIT
San Diego Whales' Vaginas
San Francisco Quakes
Ohio Air Miles

Ohio greys