Sentinelese People

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentinelese_people

What is to be done with these people Sup Forums? They're weird as fuck. Should they just be left alone or should we bring them civilization? How would they even react if they were dropped into a city?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jfip96k1cE0
youtube.com/watch?v=xd0I1xAICOc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think we should make a reality show where we release 20 or 30 leftists on their island wearing gopros.

Nuke the island

Annex -> colonise.

> They all began shouting some incomprehensible words. We shouted back and gestured to indicate that we wanted to be friends. The tension did not ease. At this moment, a strange thing happened — a woman paired off with a warrior and sat on the sand in a passionate embrace. This act was being repeated by other women, each claiming a warrior for herself, a sort of community mating, as it were. Thus did the militant group diminish. This continued for quite some time and when the tempo of this frenzied dance of desire abated, the couples retired into the shade of the jungle.

What did they mean by this?

I'd watch all 30min of it

>just hanging out being tribal
>suddenly whitey with their magic bullshit comes over and either starts killing us and forces us to wear pants
why do g*rmanics always want to stick their microdicks into other peoples business?

>strap camera to death sentence prisoner, who chose to embark on this island rather then death by government
>give him a steel baseball bat
>enjoy

one can dream

Leave them alone.

>but also this
>omg such peaceful brown people with a reverance for natu- *bludgeoned to death with a coconut*

>forcing the sentinalese to do anything
I see you are unfamiliar with these chaps.

They're just edgy faggots mate.

Invade and colonise the island
feelsbritishman.png

You already tried in the 1880s and got BTFO

>In 2006, Sentinelese archers killed two fishermen who were fishing illegally for mud crabs within range of the island.
Based as fuck tbqh

They probably were horny af

We stick illegal migrant coons and brown people on a tropical island too, then all they do is complain about being stuck in a tropical paradise

I met a few back in 2003

What is the consensus about these people in India? Are they even known or cared about?

Sure, send us over, it'd be a bit of craic

youtube.com/watch?v=Jfip96k1cE0

Wait what? Is that even possible?

There really aren't many of them. And they all live on the remote islands of andamman, which is far, far away from mainland India. Pretty much know one knows that they exist, and the government ensures that their habitat is not disturbed.
The ones I met weren't totally isolated. Their tribe lived in straw huts in the forest, but they sold stuff in the markets of the city.

You sure those were Sentinelese and not some other related people? I read on the other Andaman islands they have contact with civilized people and sometimes come down to the motorway to beg. However their language was nothing alike that of the Sentinelese and they could not understand one word of it which was pretty crazy.

Some tribes rely on trade with the outsiders. Their homes are situated close to the market towns. I remember seeing straw huts from the bus.

they are clearly racist and need some cultural enrichment

Andaman islanders aren't Sentinalese dummy.

North Sentinal is an island in the Andaman islands with an uncontacted population of people. The reason for that is they murder the fuck of anyone who steps foot on their island.

Ah ok I get it. Sentinelese are part of the Jarawan tribes?

>The reason for that is they murder the fuck of anyone who steps foot on their island.

What is their fucking problem?

Yup.
They belonged to the 'Jarawa' tribe. (pic related)

They are not. Their language is completely unintelligible to the rest of the Andaman islanders.

Nigger you have no fucking idea what you're talking about.
They aren't joiners

give them swedish women

Are they racially different?

drop them in the middle of new york and make a great reality show.

As another user has pointed out these are a different people

However it's still cool, what did you talk about / do with them?

Why have they been allowed to be left alone for so long? Their land is ours.

No but there a shit ton of non andaman people's of the same race too.

If you're asking if they're genetically related to Andaman Islanders we have no idea whatsoever as no one can get on the fucking island.

You'd be amazed how easy it is to be left alone when you try to kill everyone who comes to say hi.

I don't remember much, as I was 7 or 8 back then.
I was there with my parents and another family. We asked them their names and what they did for a living.

Oh come on it wouldn't be so hard to kidnap one.

I'm waiting for the pics of their thicc women.

that is not very progressive of yours

The British did back in the day hoping that they would release them back to the island and tell the others how nice the British were. Didn't work, they still tried to murder the British when they came back.

Also I'm pretty sure they shouldn't kidnap one now cuz human rights.

I read somewhere they were genetically close to the Japanese.

These women usually looks like horseshit because they don't wear bras so they tits sag to shit. Also stuff like having a tough lifestyle, shit diet, no makeup, being abbos etc contribute to their shitty looks.

We should send some drones.

Just leave them alone, according to the wiki article they can take care of themselves well enough it seems kek

>attacking helicopters with bow and arrow
These guys got balls, to them it must seem like some kind of dragon.

>don't even know how to make fire
>they just wait for lightning to strike and keep the embers burning
how are these people still alive

You can eat pretty much every fish raw.

Also coconuts

I remember pictures of a community in the middle of the pacific, i think near australia.

Their women had some god-tier asses desu. Butterface was killing tho.

This.
Send tiny drones to quietly take blood samples, eavesdrop, and video tape.

Blood samples for research on ancestry.

Eavesdropping for research on the sentinelese language.

Videos to learn about their culture and shit.

just Truman Show my island up senpai

>The Sentinelese and other indigenous Andamanese peoples are frequently described as negritos
Send them to Argentina.

I want to fuck one of them. The contrast between it's dark skin and my white dick would be amazing. They're pretty much animals, so I bet they fuck like wild beasts. And 9 months later a blue eyes mixed race kid would be born, either treated a god, or immediately killed.

Honestly, I think sticking our dicks in unknown people has been a French tradition for centuries, and it's only normal that I keep this tradition alive.

Problem is, nobody cares.

Maybe that's why all the old French colonies are terrible disasters? Should've been nicer to them Jacques.

they're disasters because we didn't genocide them or sent valuable european people there

Isolated tribe man meets modern tribe man for the first time
youtube.com/watch?v=xd0I1xAICOc

How the fuck are they so well groomed?