SD:McCoy won't 'hesitate' to play Hunter Henry
WAS:GM: No concerns about Jones' ball security
WAS:GM: Cousins will be with Redskins 'long time'
SEA:Baldwin: Seahawks going back to run game
FA:Titans waive backup QB Zach Mettenberger
FA:Boykin lasts just two months with Panthers
ARZ:Report: Mathieu set to become highest-paid S

Other urls found in this thread:

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/05/16/accuracy-of-russell-wilsons-commencement-speech-questioned/
youtube.com/watch?v=6ZovyBO3zog
mysanantonio.com/sports/nfl/article/Report-Jerry-Jones-working-on-getting-Mark-Davis-7492879.php
youtu.be/XrUrEpmillE
youtube.com/watch?v=teB3ZnKYorQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for St. Louis Rams

Why is the thumbnail of the Giants?

because i fucked up when i made the webm so there's a split-second frame of the previous scene

I watched footage of the butt fumble again yesterday
still funny as fuck

Ladies and gentlemen your 2016 AFC West Champions

not the giants fault the 2011 saints didn't make it though, they just got beat out by a better team with more heart :y

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/05/16/accuracy-of-russell-wilsons-commencement-speech-questioned/

Wilson on suicide watch

>SD:McCoy won't 'hesitate' to play Hunter Henry

Why would he hesitate? Gates is really only a 3rd-down or redzone option now.

who bought the jersey? it was put up for auction a few years ago

no idea
>dubs double up on my dubs
nice roll bro

>SEA:Baldwin: Seahawks going back to run game

Good. That offense works best as run heavy play action clock chewing offense.

Jimmy will have low yards but high TDs and Baldwin will stay sub 1000 yards with 5-6 TDs

I always get a giggle out of how Murray looks like he was dropped on his head a few times as a baby

You think they ever made this jersey?

Post elite "could've been" players

I'll start.

>St. Louis
C U C K
U
C
K

this is clearly a man who is trying to get traded. there is no logical explanation for that.

hello. chargers need to win. i think they cand o that by applying more pressure on both sides of the ball. by dosng this they should draft good people that can do that. joey bosa is a good start but not good enough. i will alszso review their draft picks here they should have got jeremy tunsil. then in the next round they got hunter henery. i think he is goo d because he is a tight end like rob gronkowski who is also good. then they got max tuerk. this was a bad pick. they did not neeed a center. then they gotr joshua perry. this was an excellent pick. the biggest seal of the draft. he will mbe amazing. then they got drew paser a punter. this is a pure sit pick because he is a punter and it is late. i hate the chragrers for pickig this person. now that he have established the good of the draft picks we should see were thesee fit in. bosa can start riigh away. he is ready for it. hutner henery can aalso sart but what about the quaerter back situation. phillip rivers is not that great abd he is aaging. if they want an aging old qb they should get peyont manning. i beleive theuy should have drafte dpaxton lynch. joey bosa is good btt he coudl ahve waited untitl the second round. paxtont lunch could have sstarted. the chargers also signed lotes of udfass. whcih mean s undrafted free agent. will go go througg each one. first ikechi ariguzp. he is ok but we dont need old. then manuel aspiralla. we do not need cb, bad choice. then nick dubar.nhhe is okay.then jahwan edwards. we do need rb bcause we signed dameraco murray. then curtis grant. this is good but i also would have rather brock oswwieler because we dont need rivers. then josh lambo. another dumb punter. stopthenf inally we have cole stoudt qb. this is the taelnt we need. the future of our franchise. rivers is old and bad. this is the toung yalent we want. then tyrell williams. good complement to stoudy. then again demetrious wilson. good backup to stoudy. go charge go

man it only went for $820 bucks

Chad "Most Accurate Passer Evar" Pennington?

fuck you shanahan and the ******** O line this guy was good and you didnt take him out

Now hell be fighting an injury and a browns shitter for the rest of his career

I saw this on reddit who posted it first?

>no one mentioning Osweiler and Hopkins
>no one giving the texans the time of day

Natrone Means Business

GOAT 2000s super bowl matchups that never happened:

2002 eagles vs. 2002 raiders (1980 rematch)
2004 eagles vs. 2004 steelers (PA rivalry)
2008 eagles vs. 2008 steelers (same thing)
2000 rams vs 2000 ravens (offense vs. defense)
2006 chargers vs 2006 saints (breesb owl)
2007 patriots vs. 2007 packers (favre vs. pats rematch)
2009 colts vs. 2009 vikings (manning vs. favre)
2010 patriots vs. 2010 packers (brady vs. rodgers)
2011 patriots vs. 2011 packers (same as above)

he at least still has the goat nickname for an RB

>2007 patriots vs. 2007 packers (favre vs. pats rematch)
>2011 patriots vs. 2011 packers (same as above)

If only the Packers could beat Eli in the playoffs. Shame it will literally never happen.

them niggas probably would have lost

the packers didnt have meme magic

Years later and I'm still baffled as to how this actually appened

ravens would have killed the rams just like they did to the giants
eagles would still have lost to the raiders, TO was the difference-maker that put them over the top to the SB in 2004 and otherwise during that era they had kind of a shitty WR corps
those packers-pats hypotheticals would be nuts. Favre-Brady, Moss-Woodson, Driver-Samuel... with great defenses in 2007 and shit defenses in 2011. I'm almost jizzing my pants at the thought of those scenarios.

pic related, disgruntled patriots man who faced favre in the SB in real life

My guess is that Sanchez panicked because there wasn't a wide-open hole for him to get through and just ran.

>krabs will defend this

Sanchez was sliding and Wilfork pushed that dude's ass into him mid-motion

>watchig this entire fucking game live
the buttfumble was only one of many out of that fucking game.

Anyone got the pats 3td in 30seconds?

Kek, I remember this girl.

>girl

>the packers would have probably lost

well duh

Patriots/Panthers this year would've been fucking awesome.

You forgot
2015 patriots vs 2015 cardinals ):

>girl

rams were the best offense in the league, while the giants were 15th that year, so it would have been a closer game
the raiders weren't as good of a team as the bucs, and the eagles had the number 2 defense and number 4 offense, that was the best non-2004 team
if we just got past the bucs it would have been ours imo
most disappointing eagles seasons i've been alive for goes 2004, 2002, and then 2008

Cry baby bowl 2 electric boogaloo

Yeah because it was Eli that stopped you more often

>3 TD in 30 seconds
how about 5TD in 15 minutes in the snow?

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZovyBO3zog

Titans bro here. I feel bad for Mettenberger. Any other franchise besides us, he probably would have done okay. Good enough to start at the least, I had him at the same level Fitzpatrick was and I was furious when we let him loose.

He'll get picked up. =]

Damn sucks to be a Bills fan right now. AFC is going to be crazy competitive as it is without losing your 1st round pick for half the season

Hardly

Wilson is an owl champ, completely selfless in the way he plays and does a fuck ton of charity work. Nobody is going to believe a couple of his old teammates to the point it damages his reputation

Where the fuck is 2011 Ravens vs Giants?

Seriously watching Flacco vs Eli would have been incredible. Dragons everywhere

except he sucked, and mariota did much better with the same pieces despite having less NFL experience
p sure this dude is in prison

You now remember Zach Mettenberger being called a "Poor Man's Tom Brady"

I seriously doubt the broncos will trade for all of them.

>no Manning v Manning owl

>mettleburger
>even remotely passable
The dude had an IQ lower than his GPA and no pocket presence and had feet of cinder blocks
He fucking sucked

Maybe if we're talking like debtors prison getting flogged daily, broke ass Tom Brady where the similarities start and stop literally by being drafted in the same round

Packers just tend to fall short in the playoffs far more often than not. It's something I've grown used to over the years.

>Titans """"""""management""""""""

11 team fall short in the playoffs every year m8

>4th and 26
only Brett Favre could have choked that badly

mysanantonio.com/sports/nfl/article/Report-Jerry-Jones-working-on-getting-Mark-Davis-7492879.php

>Report: Jerry Jones working on getting Mark Davis to sell the Raiders to boost team's Vegas move

>you now remember that Andre Johnson exists

Has anyone JUSTed their career like he has?

will never happen

Pretty much every player that got old and it hit them?

moss from the pats to the titans because he was a babyback bitch about his shekels

At the very least, she should sell part of the team like the Mara did.
Even the Rooney's barely own the Steelers.

>sucks to be a Bills fan right now
but it always sucks to be a blels fan.

>mariota did much better with the same pieces

except mariota got rekt, Mettenberger was good in 2014 with a worse offense and Oher ( the eternal Marcus Cannon ).

Watch his game vs New England.

I don't think you you know how the JUST meme is used user

and when your team makes the playoffs almost every year...

Favre didn't play defense yo

Wes Welker, going to noted concussion-causer Peyton Manning's Broncos

Regardless of whether or not it's a smart business move, I just don't think Mark would do that. He's got more of his dad in him than people give him credit for.

He'll be able to find a new stadium without selling

youtu.be/XrUrEpmillE

>and when your team makes the playoffs almost every year...
Then your team is very fortunate and has nothing to complain about. Faggot.

shit i didn't realize that the defense threw an interception to brian dawkins in overtime to set up the game-winning field goal
why'd they let them throw that pass??

Try making the AFCCG every year kiddo

at least Manning and his bandit defenses can't whack a lone Brady anymore.

Wasted opportunities hurt more than having nothing.

>Wasted opportunities hurt more than having nothing.
It is better to have been contenders and lost than to never have been contenders at all.

Welker was still part of one of the greatest offences in recent memory

Still pisses me off Welker gets shit on for dropping Brady's shit pass against the Giants in 2011. Wes Welker looked like the only Denver Bronco who actually gave a fuck and was trying in their game against the Seahawks. Peyton didn't do shit, Demaryius THomas didn't do shit, Knowshon Moreno was barely fucking awake yet Wes Welker was out there fighting for every yard and getting fucked up on every play by the defence yet still kept coming back

One of the most underrated players of the last 10 years

why this thread so ded?

he chucked a pass directly to Dawkins and gave the Eagles a chance to win or tie the game, which they won. if you're the QB, you control what you can on offense, you don't throw longballs straight to the other team's secondary just because you want to throw a longball.

youtube.com/watch?v=teB3ZnKYorQ

Not enough memes

It was a shit throw
It was a catachable ball either way

Brady and Welker both shit the bed.

>le this or that fallacy

Typical Flaccid's Fucking Dumbass.

this whole board is dead

that's crazy people can get high paying contracts WHILE recovering from ACL tears now.

That's the mentality of a loser. If you're just happy to make the playoffs then that's great for you, but failing 90% of the time isn't very fun, especially the way the Packers have been doing it since 1998

It's more if 4th and 26 never happens then Favre throwing the pick in OT never happens. Cause and effect, yo.

Toxins winning the OWL

We need a meme transfusion stat

Hayne and Bautista get BTFO and Sup Forums dies, whoda thunk it?

kek butt flustered patriotard

I still called it a drop didn't I? Gronk has as much blame as both of them for getting outjumped by a school teacher

I just don't like that Welker was made a scapegoat that's all i said

Was there not 3 defenders lurking underneath the ball path?

It was a questionable throw but come on, fucking jump for the ball. That wasn't welkers only butterfinger moment people got enraged about.

Amendola has worse hands and makes impossible catches often.

It's not about being "just happy to make the playoffs" you retard, every team has suffering but yours is definitely way less than almost everyone else since they're just mild setbacks compared to most teams. Hearing you complain about not winning the owl even though you have all those playoff wins is like hearing a spoiled "princess" complain about how her newest mansion wasn't painted in the right color.

You're clear to meme

meme stats falling below natural levels

fuck yeah, this meme da shit

fun fact: since welker went to the patriots in 2007, only one player has recorded more receptions than him, even through the year 2015
can you guess who it was?

So how does this work, we can only make a new version by drawing over the latest one? Instead of editing the template?

Meme levels stabilizing sir, but still below acceptable tolerances.

Here's the template pham

I'm guessing either Gates or Marshall

We've got a meme blockage we need to clear out

We need more flacco, its the only way

Smith?

Yes