csmonitor.com/1982/0713/071352.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The fuckin islands

something in -as I think, I can't remember

The Melvin Isles

Ur mum

Ireland I think

The Channel Islands

Lasa Malvinatious des Tacos (People's Republic of Argentina)

South Bolivian Islands

Dokdo

Australia

can confirm

hy-brasil

Wait its not Australia, it looks nothing like scooby doo

Island of CUT AND CUDDLY FALKLAND ISLAND FOX GENOCIDE

LAS MALALALALALALALIVAS

look more like a dog if it was upside down

Nah I don't really see it

New New Jersey

Diaoyutai

Im assuming neither the governor, minister or chief exec of the falklands lives in stanley because why would they

useless pieces of shit used only to distract the retarded inhabitants of this country when shit is going south or corruption is exposed

Les Malouines

I'd live there. Granted I'd bring a boatload of guns from America and surreptitiously train the locala in gorrila warfare in the hills to kill black ass argies.

Actually do the Falklands even have hills? No idea.

it's a rockhoper penguin baby :3

Europe

The falklands are rightful british clay

>An official close to President-elect Miguel de la Madrid Hurtado, added: ''It was well that the British took on the Argentines and taught them a lesson. A principle was involved. The Argentines need to learn. One only hopes they are teachable.''

>''They were fools to invade the islands,'' said a Mexican Foreign Ministry official.

''They were wrong on principle to do so and it also shows they do not know how to read the consequences of such action. They never expected the British to react as they did.''
t. Mexico

csmonitor.com/1982/0713/071352.html

britain's last trace of an empire

Las Bermudas

What are you doing in Sup Forums Paco?
Shouldn't you be building The Wall for Mr. Trump?

Las Muhlvinas

But who rightfully owns it?

If there are two islands, why the fuck brits can give us the half? Their behaviour is children worthy

Britain

>Mr. Trump?
That's President Trump to you spic.

Cisplatina

*the fuck can't brits

Had a good kek

britain doesn't own/govern the islands, just defends them because the people there want to be british and *are* british
britain is in charge of defence and foreign affairs, that's all

>"We were wrong on principle to do so and it also shows we did not know how to read the consequences of such action. We never expected the Americans to react as they did.''
>t. Mexico

But he's not my president

Nor he is president yet

>give

Good lad

Never really got why all the fuss tbqh

We have like 3 times their landmass what do we care if they have some islands that contain a grand 300 inbreds, 900 sheep and some fish

The funniest thing about the Falklands is if Argie bargies dumb junta didnt attack them then we would have probably give them back by now.

the butthurt islands

Les Malouines sont Française, pour être honnête.

>back

you fuken druggo looks nothing like a dog

Argentina's Malvinas Islands.

Owned by the UK.

Based Mexico.

this

That guy must like schnauzers because that's the only breed of dog it looks like.

>back

Fuck off Jamal

Good ally

Top lad

Craggy Island after the storm that broke it in two.

Wait, that's not a bad idea...

Why would they want your guns? The Falklands have 3k British troops there plus the local defence force which receives training from the British Army and Royal Marines.

Fuckland

>implying the Brits would want to give half their clay
>implying Argies would want only half of it
Even if the Argies took over the Eastern Falkland that is the lesser populated one, the people there identify as British and would need to move to the other one.

I want the sheeps.

British clay

its more like a cat

Wtf i love Mexico now

useless fucking rocks