Why were white Europeans so barbarbic towards blacks and natives?

Why were white Europeans so barbarbic towards blacks and natives?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Duke
youtube.com/watch?v=68GbzIkYdc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

niggers and natives are little savages

bongs were smart because they knew those people were genetic trash and did not fuck them to create disgusting mestizo or half nigger trash. the only ethnical option was to kill off all the savages and populate the continent with white people

if britain colonized all of americas too instead of the disgusting moor rapebaby spainiard trash and killed off all the savages as well as all the nigger slaves they brought over once the industrial revolution happened all of the americas from the top to bottom would be first world now

niggers are not human

They were better treated than most animals whats the problem?

White people evolved from Asians in the most degenerated way.

The white race is the cancer of human history.

no one cares
we weren't even taught about it in school desu

Because it's human nature dominate the weakest ones

Congs couldn't handle the bantz.

Because anime

the truth is most of the men who conducted the atrocities displayed in OP's picture didn't want to be there in the first place. This is a photo of Belgium's colonization of what is now Democratic Republic of Congo. The soldiers would cut off the hands of people that didn't harvest enough rubber. But the Belgians had a weird incentive such that the more hands you cut off, the faster you can go home. So the soldiers become indiscriminate. Don't lie to yourself: you'd do the same thing.

>Why were white Europeans so barbaric towards blacks and natives?
Relatively short era that happened.
There's like a century of Europeans only being barbaric to each other since. Why do bad things happen OP?
Some of my ancestors were probably redleg indentured servants. If someone related had have I wouldn't give a shit too because I'm only responsible for what I do.
Present day, there are more slaves in Africa than existed at any time in the American colonies. Blacks own blacks. Arabs were trading slaves for thousands of years before Europe discovered Africa and that trade remains active. Then there's China...India...Parts of SE Asia.
Wouldn't it be logical fighting ongoing injustices instead of regurgitating shit that ended centuries ago? Is it just easier?
Grow up.

Ask this guy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Duke

here is bonus video for making me reply
youtube.com/watch?v=68GbzIkYdc8

This is why we should genocide white people

>Oh my god i'm 12 years old and can't understand the natural violence of human beings in a spirit of conquest just because late 60's """""intellectuals""""" said violence is wrong and start a self-loathed guilty complexe.

Darkies aren't even human.

>not racemixing

anglos are truly barbaric

Or maybe north america was less populated than the more advanced civilizations of central america and the andes?

reminder most of them died of epidemias.

Because there is no such thing as a "noble" race, once you give people the right to do whatever they want they become the savage they were meant to be.

Why are niggers still so barbaric towards each other and everyone else?

>Why were white Europeans
*Western Europeans
ftfy
fuck off with your white guilt meme, the rest of Europe dindu nuffin

>banter imperialists
>ranting bong shows up on schedule
Why are britcucks so predictable?

Capitalism.

Non meme answer btw, it's because no one checked what they were doing in the colonies and wanted to maximise their profits.

natives are fucking barbaric to eachother. just look at africa today, massacring eachother. is that ok then?

this thread

>when we do it, it's fine
>b-but they did it too

colonialism's a bitch aint it?

not like niggers havent been barbaric towards each other either

not to mention whites towards other white

either way yeah

take that white guilt crap and shove it up your shitskinned ass.

>white Europeans
you mean anglos?
Germanic colonizers were actually benevolent and brought civilization to their subjects

It was a matter of policy, namely the policy about ammo. Ammo was supposed to be used against slaves running away. So some genius from Belgian colonial office came with the bright idea: for every bullet you shoot, you have to bring a black hand to prove you've used it well. Of course, soldiers sometimes just went hunting. How to justify ammo spent on shooting birds, lions, bulls and whatever else lives in Africa? Simple, cut off a few hands with a machete.

careful on that edge m8o

anglos come from germany , specifically Saxony

you wishy washy barbaric germanic fuck

>anglos come from germany
so does everybody else