youtube.com/watch?v=r3JOpipRhrE
youtu.be/50In4z_nctc
vlive.tv/video/13269
arirang.com/event/pr/Newmedia_Platforms.asp
youtu.be/sM6zZ7QRSQU
youtube.com/watch?v=nt9c0UeYhFc
youtu.be/sA_wVsHrsrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, not EXO. I just think I saw them somewhere else, that's all. Maybe on the internet, probably that. Chanyeol cares a lot about looking cool, I'm not sure if he would actually wear them. But I can see Suho, Chen or Xiumin wearing it lol.
That volcano chicken thing was so cringeworthy but I love it. It's fun to watch.
Because I'm pretty sure Inner Circles wanted either the whole group or Taehyun stuff. Same goes for iKonics. I know I really wanted Hanbin to be involved. GD too but that's just impossible.
I don't think I've read the lyrics for Alone but it's probably something sexy. Not only because of the dance but because it's the summer queens.

paragraph a shit

slut

Pann: Did you see September comeback artists?

Infinite, Apink, SHINee, Girl's Day, Lim Chang Jung, Red Velvet, MC Mong, Dia, Sechs Kies, Gain, 2PM, Dal Shabet, Park Hyo Shin, Crayon Pop, Song Jieun, Song Mino, Bobby

Do you feel the cosmos inside of you kpg?

Article: Girlfriend's Umji reveals a 4 set of cute pictures

Source: Top Star News via Nate

1. [+828, -238] I'm still amazed at how she became a girl group member... she's not even a good singer

2. [+652, -152] There's nothing you can do about her visuals but I assumed she'd at least be good at singing but she's not

3. [+622, -279] I saw her in 'Knowing Bros' and she's honestly... Gong Minzy level...

4. [+37, -13] Korea must be an easy country if even a kid like her can become a girl group member

5. [+35, -33] What a cutie ㅋㅋ

6. [+31, -14] I was honestly really worried for her... her visuals are worse than even a non-celebrity and I'm sure she knows how lacking her visuals are... Imagine how pathetic she must've felt having to look at girls like Kyungri on music shows. I really did feel bad for her and was worried about the suffering she'd face but after seeing her on 'Knowing Bros', her personality is as ugly as her face. She regarded her teachers who are probably older than her own father with such disrespectful, "Pffft you babos!" ??? Is she crazy? This group thinks they can get away with anything after getting fame off of that performance in the rain. Not only that, she's a bad singer too.

7. [+30, -5] She debuted thanks to her parent's wealth. The girls I know in real life are way, way prettier than her.

8. [+28, -32] But she gets cuter the more you look at her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+27, -16] Busted, busted, busted

10. [+24, -6] I clicked the article to write something mean but all of the comments are mean already so I'll just leave

11. [+20, -4] I was so surprised when I saw that they gave her the parts in songs that usually members who are visuals and can't sing are given. She has no talent, no visuals, she has to have some powerful figure behind her. I don't hate her but I honestly thought she had to have been Lee Gun Hee's daughter at the least to get to where she has ㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+18, -16] Umji fighting

good thread

>apink are still alive

Which idol can cure my unrelenting hatred for humanity?

I can't stop watching this youtube.com/watch?v=dmAXRnblC3I

>yulhee is going down
what did you mean by this

>Sana teleports behind you
sorry nothing personal
>garrotes you

Post idols who speak English fairly well

lisa

more like cosmuggos

DRINKING

youtube.com/watch?v=LcWi89oUH-k

instagram.com/p/BJ-v9K8gAkX/

someone stop her

gsd might be october now
things always spread out

>The girls I know in real life are way, way prettier than her.
only knetz would make this audacious claim

trained to be little CEOs slut

>apink are still alive
Apink are barely still alive, they haven't had a comeback in 18 months and their fancafe has gone down to record lows

I would wager that Apink are nugus now, they barely have any fans because they decided not to come back, and instead release a flop solo for Eunji and a shitty anniversary single that flopped

twitter.com/sejeongized/status/772724008538218496

harambe of kpop

>I only like 3/13 of them

word

hnqt...

wtf is apink thinking
how are they gonna rob house with all these residents

Gorgeous

they had a good song or two then they went full retard with slut/mature style and it all went down to shitter and they never recovered

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lab8l8F9Z0E

EVERYBODY IKUYO

is it time?

Apink flopped last year so I doubt that they will be successful this year considering last year was their worst year of existence

God I love listening to Sohye speak english she's fucking adorable. Is the whole Meet and Greet up somewhere?

>*considers sliding along this window*

link

Fo a high schooler who doesn't study i'm guessing
this is impressive
SHARK

>eunji's solo flopped
please retire this meme

>That one guy who hates cosmic qts
lmao

>flop solo
lol

wtf i love chink pop now

It's motherfuckin cub time y'all

Eunji's solo barely sold any copies (Under 30k iirc) and it didn't even chart digitally

It was massively irrelevant at the time and hurt Apink's credibility

youre confused
its one guy who LIKES Cosmic Girls

If Chanyeol cares about looking cool I really couldn't tell. Even though they are ugly they're probably comfy. Maybe more practical minded Exos would wear them.
Did you see the new volcano chicken cf though? This is the one I'm talking about. It grossed me out lol
youtube.com/watch?v=r3JOpipRhrE

Inner Circles and iKonics deserve to be miserable if this is their attitude then. Be happy you get anything. Hanbin would have been good I agree but maybe 3 rappers would have been a crowd kek.

Alone isn't really sexy it's just about being sad and lonely after a break-up...

>haven't had a comeback in 18 months
looks like someone doesn't Remember

After School Club: Jimin Park
1:00 PM KST

youtu.be/50In4z_nctc
vlive.tv/video/13269
arirang.com/event/pr/Newmedia_Platforms.asp

I think so

i love how the interviewer tried to save it by saying coca cola

she speaks english better than somi desu

i feel them deep in my heart

I did remember the Remember comeback but it was a huge flop and sold much worse than Apink's previous albums

>barely sold any copies
>didnt even chart digitally

>didn't even chart digitally
what the motherfuck
it was #1 for like a week and stayed in the top 10 for months

the best part is how hard he tries

30k is huge for a non-taeyeon female solo

>it was #1 for like a week
Most releases chart at #1 at the start you fucking tard
It wasn't in the top 10 on Melon, EVER though
Using iChart is just moving the goalposts, Eunji's solo still flopped

the return of long haired cub

Word

such a qt, knetz are always pissy little babies

youtu.be/sM6zZ7QRSQU

ilubusomuch

I might as well join in

Some people just can't handle the cosmos..

>Most releases chart at #1 at the start

This fuckin guy

it's kinda sad really

our girl

bby

do we still like luda or have we moved on to superior wjsns like bona

bye

I wish I could handle luda...

i'm hype

Are you trying to argue with me because that isn't a good argument

Good Luck charted at #1 for a while but it was still a massive flop
If you think that charting at #1 for a single day denies that it was a flop you may as well admit to me that you are retarded to speed this argument up

what's your definition of "flop" and "massive flop" tho

Love this strawberry princess

there are only two wjsns we dont like

>It wasn't in the top 10 on Melon, EVER though
>somehow gets an all kill
stop lying you fucking shitter

momo >>>>>>>>>>>> that slag

which ones are those

> i finally know how to pronounce her name

Is Bo Burnham best gaypop?

youtube.com/watch?v=nt9c0UeYhFc

youtu.be/sA_wVsHrsrw

Flippy has always been my first choice. But I like the rest evenly except Dawon and yeunjung

Of course he does. I'm on to Chanyeol and I am 100% sure that he looks up what Kris' been wearing before picking his outfits. That can't be coincidence, they're always wearing the same exact stuff.
Oh, I thought you were talking about that one that they walk to the camera with a literal volcano behind them and it's supposed to be badass. But yes this is really gross.
To be fair it seems like this is YG's game to be putting one fandom against the other. I would probably fall for it as well if I were a huge fan. I guess I'm more reserved in that regard. I know. it would be like NCT's Mad City: 3 rappers if you count Jaehyun but he only has like 3 lines. On the other hand Bobby Mino and Hanbin are strong rappers so I guess there is no way to overshadow any of them. That said, I hope he gets a solo track or something, I feel like he deserves for being so creative and all.
Really... Maybe that's why it's such a good song. But the dance and MV are sexy so I'm not sure. I'll have to check the lyrics.

bb

it's the omgshitter he does this every couple of days

Love this busty leader

excited for jimin unnie on asc dbh

I fucking hate yeri

thanks for letting us know

word

np

do we still like rv or have we moved on to superior groups like bp?

every time