Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is The Italo-Ethiopian War Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Shoot Them Like Nigga They Have...

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is The Italo-Ethiopian War Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Shoot Them Like Nigga They Have Swords Haha

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Blood_River
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Saigon_(1968)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>shitalians got WE WUZ'D

how do we fix italy?

legitimately one of the most disgusting countries I've ever visited

>tfw moors got b l a c k e d

>80,000 vs 17,000

hm yes

>all niggers

fucking lmao

GET N I G G E R E D

100,000 vs 20,000

Russians help their bros

What ever happened to
>"what ever happens we have got the Maxim gun and they do not"?

W-we wuz conquistadores 'n' shiet

It became
>"what ever happens we have got the maxim gun and they do too."

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Blood_River

how will shitaly ever recover ahaha

>100k vs 20k
>modern russian weapons vs antiquated ones
>still kill&injury more
meanwhile the mighty US with the latest technology gets blown the fuck out by a bunch of rice farmers

>how will shitaly ever recover

Their country is full of QTs and delicious foods. While our is full of feminist, lazy fucking cunts who think they are superior to everyone else.

To be fair, Italy has been responsible for the western section of Afghanistan. And speaking from personal experience, it's really fucking hard knowing who your enemy is when they wave at you one day, and the next day they are planting mines.

Thanks Chad you are my greatest ally

Italy paid of the Taliban to not attack them, which has caused literal deaths among Italy's allies.

At least they lost to some real people and not to an emu.

I love Italy. It's my favorite country to visit. I've been there 3 times in the recent future, and I look forward to many more trips. :)

>A Taliban commander and two senior Afghan officials have allegedly confirmed that Italian forces paid protection money to prevent attacks on their troops – despite strenuous denials from the country.
>The protection payments came to light after the death of ten French soldiers in August 2008 at the hands of the Taliban in the region. The French had taken over the district from Italian troops thinking the area was quiet and safe, and were unaware of the alleged secret payments meant to stop attacks on their forces.

THANKS FOR THE INFO

oh, hey, your country has some experience in fighting and losing to niggers, right?

say you to me, nigga trooper

:(

>not spending money to keep your troops safe
>valuing money more than lives
You feel for the jews' meme, Klaus

what's the matter, moorish? don't get angry about history

Well, what he's getting to is that benefits nothing. It just strengthens the enemy and if those troops are not warfighting, why is the Italian taxpayer paying for them to be there, and paying taxes to the Taliban?

Moors weren't niggers.

if you say so

Oh shit, niggers

angry birds?

Those paintings were done by artists who were told that the conquerors had a darker complexion.
Moors were Arab-Berber invaders. They also conquered Portugal, so I wouldn't be talking shit when you're probably a descendant of them as well.

>just going to Afghanistan to pay the Taliban not to attack you, making them stronger instead of staying home

lel

EBIN :DDD

> have allegedly confirmed
More like
> have been paid by the French to say that in order to cover for their inefficient intelligence gathering

take a look at the kd in the vietnam war gianni

you got destroyed by niggers with spears

What are you talking about

>niggers with spears
It literally says in the pic that they had modern guns. Can you even read the whole pic or doing so skyrockets your blood glucose level?

>kd
wew

The rice farmers also had the latest technology.

Fucking idiot.

one time in COD 4 I did like a 50-0 no joke

Americans have no room to talk after Vietnam

nice

>Italians

Holy kek

>anglo wikipedia

entirely written by angloniggers with 0 sources. when there are "sources", is book by angloniggers themselves.

anglos have always being buttmad about italy because they were rolling in shit while italy dominated the planet. in ww2, they started pushing this image of anglos/americans as manly, practical, strong, fearless and italians as cowardly and feminine.

the anglo shillipedia still pushes this agenda. italians don't care about muh honor because they aren't insecure niggers like the anglos. they don't need to, having showed the world time and time again that they are in fact the god chosen people.

anglos, on the other hand, will doctor articles. for example, according to shillipedia.com brits invented lasagna and a scot invented the phone. both notions are absolutely laughable.

notice how the same site/books ignore the many time the badly equipped, totally demoralised italian forces literally slaughtered the fanatic, brainwashed, bloodthirsty angloamerican forces.

And they also had many troops with melee weapons.

Niggers are the dumbest fucking race by far which is why it's so embarassing. Hold this fucking L Gianni.

nice rant here, bro

Yep because we killed upwards to a million nv soldiers and won every major engagements and almost all battles.

>Italy

>Go into Vietnam to stop communism
>Get your shit pushed in and leave
>Communism not only stays, but starts spreading
> American """"""""""""""Victory"""""""""

>And they also had many troops with melee weapons.
your point being? They clearly used the guns to win the battle, not the spears.

You lost against niggers.

>pushed in

Are you fucking retarded?

We won every major offensive in the war including the biggest (Tet).

Literally the vast majority of battles were won by America.

>pull out because were getting your shit pushed in

No because of major protests at home and massive political opposition. We signed a treaty at left. Virtually no American troops were at Saigon when it fell.

But when they were?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Saigon_(1968)

>make outlandish claims of others making up facts with no sources
>don't cite any sources yourself

that's really fucking believable u kno

>N-no It's only counted as a decisive North Vietnamese victory because we wanted to lose!

>We won every major offensive
But you lost the peace. Hard.
This best describes America's approach to all wars: just go in, ram your head against it and hope it breaks before your skull does. Don't even bother looking around you for sneaky spooks that might pull your pants down, just keep ramming and hope for the best.

>no fucking retort

Make like a leaf and get blown the fuck out.

Your post was how you wanted too lose because of protests and I was mocking you. If any other country was using that as a cop out you'd rightly laugh at them. They killed 60K Amerifats. They were fucking farmers and kicked your asses. THEN YOU LEFT HAHAH. You didn't complete you objectives.

Result

Decisive North Vietnamese victory

Withdrawal of American-led forces from Indochina
Communist governments take power in South Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia
South Vietnam is annexed by North Vietnam