bye

im the resident jai paul expert bc im jai paul lol whats up ama

why does reznor look so muscled

whats the deal with this pic
give us some deep lore

coheed and cambria

Soilwork, AMA!

Chiptune and being bullied

I am Sup Forums's resident expert on being here for 6 months yet only having listened to about 40 albums (most of which being Sup Forumscore) in that time. AMA

Primus

Maybe you get bullied for liking anime AND liking chiptune rather than just liking chiptune.

Flatlander has a crush

that's literally 90% of Sup Forums

J.F.

dicks. music ones too. AMA

Jandek, Radiohead and Keiji Haino I guess.

I haven't listened to/read any comics since YOTBR, is it worth diving in again? I feel like they were going from pop-prog to just pop, are there two lead guitars again?

Metallica, but I'm not proud of it.

>40 albums

that number

i've never even thought about how few albums people who aren't into music listen to. . . . ... i can't even comprehend how someone could let that happen O________O

Joy Division, but not New Order. Those synths did not age well.

I know a fair bit on Elliott Smith

...........go on

Neither did ian

forever young LOL

he was sure because of the not so subtly gay lyrics when his trenty invited Death Grips on tour that he should play hard to get so he didn't get pumped and dumped but then Trez made that tweet and poor Andy was heartbroken :(

On... someone. You won't guess who

There is a lot of comfiness in plebeianship. Think back, why would you ever try to find new music when this Kanye album reliably gives you expected feels every time?

He stopped ageing well when he hit eighteen desu

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Million dollar question

Suicide or murder

The Ramones, Serge Gainsbourg

Red Hot Chili Peppers

No shame, AMA

Desert Rock

>new Fatso Jetson album
>new Yawning Man album
>new Ten East album

2016 is looking good so far

i didn't start listening to full albums until highschool.... before then it was only singles but I still dug around on related youtube videos....

i'm not even sure why, it's like a hunger i need to satisfy with new artists/albums at least a few times a month to add to my library to keep me going........... keeps things not so stale.

What do plebs have that make life worth living and not so shitty?

John williams' influences, ama

I am Sup Forumss resident expert on Archive. Too bad I'm heading to bed.
youtube.com/watch?v=uy5pQrsSxoQ
This song isn't really representative of their sound so don't take it that way.

there's pretty much a 50/50 chance it was either frankly

Fuck video mixes.
Take this: youtube.com/watch?v=rkorDE8liUY

And this: youtube.com/watch?v=bhMz7x1ZaGM

and this if you are into post rock: youtube.com/watch?v=yLuOzNeHw5I

How do you stab yourself twice in the chest?

What is the best Desert Sessions album in your opinion?

Like a samurai that dishonored his family

In the heart*
FTFY

By the way, you can't

Obscure, lo-fi house or minimal tech. Im also good with perth psych rock lol

The Afterman was pretty passable. Definitely many more pop elements. A few good prog tracks. Namely Domino the Destitute and Gravity's Union. Then you have a couple straight up rock tracks that are pretty nice. But you see the steady decline into pop rock. Overall I'd give it a solid 7 or 8 out of 10. New album isn't conceptual at all. Claudio wanted to write about real stuff, which is fine. But all (and I mean all) of the songs are cheeseball. If it weren't for the amount of devotion and soul that each member puts into the record, I would pan it completely.

I know it doesn't seem like a lot but before I came here I didn't even bother listening to albums in full. I'd just pick songs out with seemingly cool titles so, it's quite a step up for me. Right now i'm working on pic related. I've been told it's mostly shit which, imo, is true.

november 2016. screenshot this

he got jacked after the fragile
pic is from when he decided to get "cultured"

What are your thought on the New NIN Trent posted in /prod/?

sorry meant to tag

>i am Sup Forumss resident expert on _____. AMA

The Growlers

havent seen it. i dont go there

It's a very close call between volumes 1-4 but I think 3 takes it. Nova and At the Helm of Hell's Ships are both god-tier songs, mostly because of Pete Stahl's vocal work.

Why is The Fragile the best album?

/r/ing clypit link for op

her name?

clyp.it/u5f32f0z

Don't have the screencap, just saved the link

because it creates an evil, intense atmosphere that you feel like you cant escape. it is very layered, great production, amazing harmonies, great tones from all instruments

myself, ama

Wrong, it's because it's the only NIN album that was a true collaborative effort between trent, Danny lohner, and Charlie clouser. All had their own studio space, building their own versions of songs and compiling them together as one.

very nice instrumental. production feels like a mixture between phm and the fragile. also very fun samples and sequencers

he was known to act up seemingly randomly. Like one time he impaled himself on a tree jumping off a cliff. But I agree it is fishy

i feel like thats more of an opinion on the preproduction than the actual album tho

If I remember the thread, Trent said all we get was one of his "throw away scraps"

Are you just going through every abum in order? That's dedication man

A lot of good shit in their but a lot of it is pretty dull imo. When I was new to Sup Forums I just scimmed over the "essentials" charts of whatever genre and picked out artists to try that were grouped in with other artists i like...

+ I try to give heavily memed artists a chance too.

Jeff

yeah but the man is very talented. only a few of his projects go below a 3.5 out of 5. he has an impeccable talent for knowing how to surround the listener in an environment of sound

Yeah. Pretty much.

PC Music, probably.

Is that the only reason you're not into New Order? I got into them after Joy Division but they're one of my favorite groups of all time.

I was I could make music as good as trent's scraps

Daft Punk

tanakayasan

i am Sup Forumss resident expert on The Avalanches AMA

ok

Link me then familia

PLEASE don't be mean to kumiko

twicsy.com/u/

Music

I am Sup Forums's resident expert on fucking your mother in the ass. AMA

>using Sup Forums
>not liking anime

Do you like the NIN song "Dead Souls" or Joy Division's cover of "Dead Souls" more?

>i am Sup Forumss resident expert on Avenged Sevenfold. AMA

i am Sup Forumss resident expert on Ice Cube. Check yourself and don't ask me shit.

neither. i dont think its a good song to begin with

what did his guitar rig consist of during the recording of this album?

Nin

Step aside op

are they worth a listen or boring generic glam revival like BVB?

Resident expert of Y.M.O checking in. AMA

Dream Theater

if youre willing to sort through a lot of mediocre shit. they have something in their discography for just about every niche fan.

out of every tumblr band, theyre the only ones that show any musical promise which is why they get so much flak imo. theyre almost there and once in a while, execute a good idea very well. they're also the best band live that i have ever heard, or at least they used to be til the singer blew out his voice a second time.

As far as I know he used elementary Boss stompboxes (mostly the super octave, the GE eq pedal and one of the chorus pedals if I'm not mistaken) in the 90s run through his favorite Fender (Deluxe prob)Reverb. I assume the guitar was a Fender Telecaster Deluxe cause that was his guitar of choice during 90s, but the SG on the cover suggests otherwise.

the smiths

dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=404340

why does moz hate san francisco

Hip Hop expert here. AMA.

Red House Painters

i am Sup Forumss resident expert on Huey Lewis and the News. AMA

Unleash the Archers

please and thank